Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The activity of your sexlife.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The activity of your sexlife.  (Read 10328 times)
Sterlingdog
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 11:10:17 PM »

She was 15 when we got together 19 when we got a house and 20 when we had baby. She now wants all the things she missed out on. We have very little in common we dont have a sex life she lost her sex drive 8 months ago. As a result we hardly talk no passion i work over 60 hours a week and she goes out most evenings leavin me with daughter and general housework.   

I'm sad for you, but unfortunately it sounds like your situation was really set up to fail.  I hope you get to spend lots of time with your daughter if not get full custody.  Sounds like your girlfriend (?) has some major growing up to do. 

For those of you who are early in your relationships and still going strong...I'm happy for you.  But don't make the mistake of thinking it will always be so easy or that things won't change.  House payments, kids, jobs, etc. all take their toll.  It doesn't mean you can't be happy once you have those things, but your relationship will certainly be different. 
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 11:23:28 PM »

To be honest, I think monogamy itself is not natural.

Of course not... you live in Utah, honey   Grin

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »

To be honest, I think monogamy itself is not natural.

Of course not... you live in Utah, honey   Grin

LOL.........Touch?!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2006, 02:51:15 AM »

What girls have you met? Its most likely they dont want to sleep with you.
three words, buddy

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2006, 03:01:15 AM »

You mentioned that you recently started to live together, right?? I think the problem you are having is a rather common one for couples who are living together or married.? The fact is, you are probably irritating each other.? Its normal, everyone does those little things that their partner can't stand.? The difference is that men can seperate that stuff from sex, and women have a more difficult time with that.? If a woman gets into bed after you have left your shoes in the living room, didn't clear your dinner dishes, and left the toilet seat up for the 800th time, she's not going to be feeling affectionate and she's not going to want to have sex.? Men can get just as irritated, but when its time for sex, that stuff goes right out of their heads.

The solution?? Well you won't stop being annoying.? Again, its not personal, we are all irritating in some way.? You would be better off just making a point to be nice and affectionate in the hours before you go to bed.? Compliment her, help her out with some stuff, etc.? Don't do anything that you know is a major pet peeve of hers.?

Chances are you won't go back to the way it was when you first started dating, but you can improve it.?

I don't know, she works the weekends and the weeks she at least two days in evening shift so really we ain't seeing eachother enough to get on our nerves.

Basicly one thing what I don't like about our relationship is the fact that we're seeing each other so little.

Actually I think this is something serious, she's been crying the second night in the row and when I ask what's the matter she can't really tell. Her moods are just shifting so fast, today she was like herself and now she's this other girl again.

Today is what "Life got no point, kinda like my life"-night.

Pregnant?

Sorry, sorry, just kidding. Man, this girl is depressed. Depressed people have no sex drive. Problem is that depression doesn't need a reason, you just feel that way, so the solution is not that easy. If she could tell you what's wrong, you can start working on it. If she just 'feels that way', and doesn't know why, there is very little you can do besides hugging her, right?

I know I made a joke earlier about asking her instead of us, but I think that?s the only real solution here. None of us can look inside her head and tell you how she feels or why she is feeling that way. Only she can. Try and find a way to communicate with her.

Try and talk to her at a time when she is feeling all right. Start by telling her how much she means to you and that you are concerned about her and the relationship you have with her. Ask her to please listen to your concerns and emphasize that your concern is the only reason for you to have this talk with her. Tell her you don?t want to hurt her in any way, but this is something that?s been bothering you very much. Throw in some juicy stuff, we girls like that. Tips: want to grow old with you, wake up with a smile every day when you lay next to me, my life started when I met you blah blah blah (just pull a straight face, she will totally fall for it). Then hopefully she will let you in and share her emotions with you and hopefully you can work it out.

putting down my shrink hat now...... good luck!
Actually when I'm depressed I'm dying to get laid.  ok

But my shrink did tell me I got some sort of sex addiction and when she asked if I need some councelling I asked her why, 'cos I all ready know the cure  hihi

I'm pretty sure the root of her problems is the eating dissorder and I'm encouraging her to take some therapy.

Then I'm thinking that maybe it would help if she or us both would get some new hobby?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2006, 05:02:23 AM »

Actually when I'm depressed I'm dying to get laid.? ok

But my shrink did tell me I got some sort of sex addiction and when she asked if I need some councelling I asked her why, 'cos I all ready know the cure? hihi

I'm pretty sure the root of her problems is the eating dissorder and I'm encouraging her to take some therapy.

Then I'm thinking that maybe it would help if she or us both would get some new hobby?

Baby, just from personal experience with friends who struggled with eating disorders... when things really started going downhill, just walking up stairs was a huge physical strain.? Having sex would have been out of the question... and was the last thing on their minds, I'm sure? ?Undecided

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
anythinggoes
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2006, 05:10:26 AM »

Actually when I'm depressed I'm dying to get laid.? ok

But my shrink did tell me I got some sort of sex addiction and when she asked if I need some councelling I asked her why, 'cos I all ready know the cure? hihi

fuck me its like looking in a mirror reading all this at least it aint just me seems like were miles apart with all the same problems no
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: