Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:20:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The activity of your sexlife.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The activity of your sexlife.  (Read 10336 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: May 10, 2006, 02:42:29 AM »

I've wondered why is it that girls seldom want to get laid as often as men?

For an example my gf just want to kiss and cuddle while I want the real thing and preferably the long formula of it. And that is everynight. And I'm not kidding either.

At first I did get every single day but now it's maybe twice a week and it's killing me.

Yeah, we've moved together? ok That's when the "how often" started to drop.

So guys, anyone with the same problem? Is there a way to solve it? For an example something to slip in her morning coffee?? Grin

Or maybe I should do some index "Borrow my car 1 hour and you're obliged to..."
Another idea; "The sport car's out of order, now when you borrow my limo for 1 hour you're obliged to bring a female friend to join you satisfying my..."

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 02:56:35 AM »

I've always found this to be completely false...........
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 03:02:51 AM »

It's sometimes false, yes.

Sure there's been girls who really juice one out, but generally if you take 20 girls a lot of them is working on a slower sexdrive, or thats just what I've experienced.

darkmonth
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 04:40:08 AM »

For an example my gf just want to kiss and cuddle while I want the real thing and preferably the long formula of it. And that is everynight. And I'm not kidding either.

At first I did get every single day but now it's maybe twice a week and it's killing me.

Yeah, we've moved together  ok That's when the "how often" started to drop.

So guys, anyone with the same problem? Is there a way to solve it? For an example something to slip in her morning coffee?  Grin

Another idea; "The sport car's out of order, now when you borrow my limo for 1 hour you're obliged to bring a female friend to join you satisfying my..."

No offence but you're either not very good or your girl isn't really into you ...

ALL my girlfriends, including my current, have been horny as fuck and want sex many times a day every day ... who am I to not oblige?   I work from home so I can fuck her any time of the day which is cool Cheesy
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 04:53:39 AM »

my sexual activity = 0

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 04:54:35 AM »

And my experience is that most men i dated for long periods of time ( from 9 months to 10 years) have all had a sex drive that dropped after a few months.

Seems like lots of sex made them sexless.

And i generally had to rely on machines more than men.

Nothing to say
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 05:12:29 AM »

Yeah, we've moved together? ok That's when the "how often" started to drop.

So guys, anyone with the same problem? Is there a way to solve it? For an example something to slip in her morning coffee?? Grin

No offence but you're either not very good or your girl isn't really into you ...

ALL my girlfriends, including my current, have been horny as fuck and want sex many times a day every day ... who am I to not oblige?? ?I work from home so I can fuck her any time of the day which is cool Cheesy
lol

yeah, this must be it, I'm just not good enough? hihi

Funny thing is that I've been good enough before and also I don't think the girls who I've had an only sex relationship with would've seen me as often as the did if I was bad.

There's one funny story when a buddy of mine stormed out of the room when the girl started commenting which one is better? Cool

I don't think it's about her not being into me since other than me not getting sex as often I want our relationship is good. Which however is a huge factor for me.

Jessica, even if lot of sex never got my engine stop there was a short period of time about a years back when I had to do two or three jobs and then I just didn't have the time or energy to have sex as often as I'd like to now. But other than that I never had to turn a gf down.

godiva
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 06:13:44 AM »

Maybe you can ask her instead of us  ok You know, it may not have anything to do with you, maybe work is overwhelming, or her schedule is too busy and she's tired. Try doing some housework, nothing like a man in an apron to turn us on  hihi No, I'm just kidding, but helping her out might relieve some stress. Less stress for her = more sex for you.  ok

I just want to go to sleep after a long day. I'm more of a morning sex person anyway. After a slow day it's a lot easier getting me in the right mood, so maybe it works the same for her. Hope it helps. Cheers!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 07:19:42 AM »

my sexual activity = 0

*nods*   D.O.A

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 07:32:58 AM »

Maybe you can ask her instead of us? ok You know, it may not have anything to do with you, maybe work is overwhelming, or her schedule is too busy and she's tired. Try doing some housework, nothing like a man in an apron to turn us on? hihi No, I'm just kidding, but helping her out might relieve some stress. Less stress for her = more sex for you.? ok

I just want to go to sleep after a long day. I'm more of a morning sex person anyway. After a slow day it's a lot easier getting me in the right mood, so maybe it works the same for her. Hope it helps. Cheers!

actually that's what I thought and said to everyone at work that I'll go negotiate a deal, after doing that I went home and had some sex, worked fine  ok

I can't do that too often tho or someone might get suspicious  Cool

Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 11:18:41 AM »

if your doing the business in the bedroom, she will normally come back for more! Grin
anyway i find it a turn on when the girl comes on to you instead of the other way round! if she's gagging for it, all you have to do is preform! ok

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2006, 12:21:39 PM »

I have to admit I used to have a low sex drive I could have it once and then never again and i wouldn't have been bothered But when I meet my Fiancee he knew exactly what buttons to press and I discovered mu love of it once again ok hihi hihi rofl love I think I depends a lot on the person you are with and if they turn you on or not ,If  not most women end up going through the motions can't wait for it to be over (that used to be Me) ,But now I guess i'd say me and my man have an equal sex drive whenever we feel in the mood we just.......................................do it

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
Elrothiel
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 12:38:09 PM »

Actually my BF's ex (who he was with for 3 and a half years), used to have a "Saturday night only" rule... and my BF has a really high sex drive... so he used to get really frustrated. She was a real bitch actually... and when the relationship ended, she ended it by saying that she hadn't loved him for the past year. rant Hateful cunt! I mean seriously!! What a disgustingly horrid way to break up with someone!!!

It really fucked him up as well!

At least he's got me now! And uh... I'm always up for it, so he's all okie now!

Dude, if your GF is shooting you down all the time, hmm... perhaps you should resort to reverse psychology... make her think you don't want to fuck. Then she'll want to. Doing favors for her all day will help too! But don't bribe her by saying "Oh I did all that for you today, you're obliged to....". Just make her think that you don't want to. ok
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 12:40:41 PM »

i haven't had sex since ... january the 9th Sad

but ... in ... 3 days .... ?h? Smiley

anythinggoes
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 12:41:10 PM »

Actually my BF's ex (who he was with for 3 and a half years), used to have a "Saturday night only" rule... and my BF has a really high sex drive... so he used to get really frustrated. She was a real bitch actually... and when the relationship ended, she ended it by saying that she hadn't loved him for the past year. rant Hateful cunt! I mean seriously!! What a disgustingly horrid way to break up with someone!!!

Dude, if your GF is shooting you down all the time, hmm... perhaps you should resort to reverse psychology... make her think you don't want to fuck. Then she'll want to. Doing favors for her all day will help too! But don't bribe her by saying "Oh I did all that for you today, you're obliged to....". Just make her think that you don't want to. ok

depends on the woman that does not work with my other half looks like im on the verge of a 10 year relationship going to waste
Sterlingdog
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 12:42:39 PM »

You mentioned that you recently started to live together, right?  I think the problem you are having is a rather common one for couples who are living together or married.  The fact is, you are probably irritating each other.  Its normal, everyone does those little things that their partner can't stand.  The difference is that men can seperate that stuff from sex, and women have a more difficult time with that.  If a woman gets into bed after you have left your shoes in the living room, didn't clear your dinner dishes, and left the toilet seat up for the 800th time, she's not going to be feeling affectionate and she's not going to want to have sex.  Men can get just as irritated, but when its time for sex, that stuff goes right out of their heads.

The solution?  Well you won't stop being annoying.  Again, its not personal, we are all irritating in some way.  You would be better off just making a point to be nice and affectionate in the hours before you go to bed.  Compliment her, help her out with some stuff, etc.  Don't do anything that you know is a major pet peeve of hers. 

Chances are you won't go back to the way it was when you first started dating, but you can improve it. 
Elrothiel
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »

depends on the woman, that does not work with my other half looks like im on the verge of a 10 year relationship going to waste

Oh shit dude! Don't let it go to waste! Let her know how you feel! Don't say it in a pissed off way, but say it in an upset and defeated way... that way she'll feel in a more powerful position, but she'll be less likely to have a go at you. ok
If all fails, get some counselling! Smiley
anythinggoes
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 12:53:03 PM »

depends on the woman, that does not work with my other half looks like im on the verge of a 10 year relationship going to waste

Oh shit dude! Don't let it go to waste! Let her know how you feel! Don't say it in a pissed off way, but say it in an upset and defeated way... that way she'll feel in a more powerful position, but she'll be less likely to have a go at you. ok

tried all that already hun nothing works been a long ongoing thing for last year and i thinks it time to move on only problem theres my Daughter nearly five and id miss her too much which is why i stay as long as i have Cry
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 01:36:48 PM »

What girls have you met? Its most likely they dont want to sleep with you.

When Im Gone.............
Elrothiel
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 01:59:14 PM »

tried all that already hun nothing works been a long ongoing thing for last year and i thinks it time to move on only problem theres my Daughter nearly five and id miss her too much which is why i stay as long as i have Cry

Aww dude that's fuckin' awful! I don't know exactly what info to give you that would be helpful... I guess all you can do is just stick it out and try and work something out with your wife which allows you to still be near your daughter but at the same time move on...

I hope it all works out alright! Smiley *hug*
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: