Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:23:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Metallica thread
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 137 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Metallica thread  (Read 485298 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1900 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »

which one of you Timothy's is the one that post in the sarah conner show so i can know who's who
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1901 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:40 PM »

damn only $30 for that coffin thing? thats a hell of a deal, i was gonna expect to pay at least $45.

but $30 is much better Smiley

this may be a stupid question but how many singles does Metallica have out on the radio? cause i know i've heard like half of one but then i heard another one today and was like "this can't be the same one can it headscratch "

its like 133 if you get it from amazon.co.uk
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1902 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »

which one of you Timothy's is the one that post in the sarah conner show so i can know who's who

That would be me  Grin
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1903 on: September 02, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »

That would be me  Grin

alright  rofl
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1904 on: September 02, 2008, 11:37:11 PM »

Ok found out the answer about the coffin box set.    
The Box Magnetic (Death in a Coffin)
7/9/2008   

For you collector types out there we just had to put together something next level when the new record comes out in the Fall . . . how about "Death Magnetic" in a coffin box? The special edition box will come out the same day the album does (we'll tell you when that is soon . . . very soon) and will of course include the full CD (duh!), along with everything next level cool relating to "Death Magnetic!" Seriously, there will be a CD with the demos of the songs, a DVD of even more "making of the album" footage not seen on Mission: Metallica, a t-shirt only available in this box, a flag, guitar picks, and a fold out poster along with a collector's credit card embossed with a code to redeem a free download of a special European show happening in September (yes, details coming soon!).

We're in the process of wrapping up the artwork now, so we'll be sure to have some things to show soon. The coffin box will only be available through www.metallica.com, www.metclub.com, and www.missionmetallica.com and we'll keep you posted here as to when that will be (soon!) . . . not all countries will be available at the same time, so keep watching.

As usual, more to come . . . (soon!)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1905 on: September 02, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »

damn only $30 for that coffin thing? thats a hell of a deal, i was gonna expect to pay at least $45.

but $30 is much better Smiley

this may be a stupid question but how many singles does Metallica have out on the radio? cause i know i've heard like half of one but then i heard another one today and was like "this can't be the same one can it headscratch "
I've heard two singles on the radio, My Appocalypse, and The Day That Never Comes.  I heard Cyanide online today, so it probably has been played on the radio as well.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1906 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »

Those are the only 3 they've streamed on their site. They seem to be putting up a new one every monday leading up to the 12th.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1907 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:23 PM »

cause you don't have to only release stuff on Tuesday

I was on the fence as to whether I'd buy this CD or not.  Love what I've heard though, so I am looking forward to it.  This is probably posted somewhere in here, but why is the release date a Friday? (Sept. 12).  Why is it not on a Tuesday?
But isn't that the norm?  Apparently you don't have to release everything on Tuesday's but that's usually the way it goes, just wondering why it wasn't coming out the 9th instead?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #1908 on: September 02, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

anyone get tix for pre-sale?  anyone have the password?  going on sale tom. at 10am.  But I wanted to get them now!!!!  Anyone?Huh??
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1909 on: September 02, 2008, 11:57:01 PM »

Boxset costs 186 dollars just so u guys know.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1910 on: September 02, 2008, 11:58:36 PM »

METALLICA's ULRICH Downplays 'Death Magnetic' Leak: 'It's Part Of How It Is These Days' - Sep. 2, 2008

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich has commented on the premature release of the band's new album, "Death Magnetic", via a French record store. A shop in Paris reportedly sold a number of copies of the CD this morning well ahead of its official September 12 worldwide release date ? with illegal "Death Magnetic" MP3 files making their way online by this afternoon.

During a guest appearance on "The Woody Show" on the San Francisco, California radio station Live 105 (KITS 105.3 FM) earlier today, Ulrich stated about the French leak, "Listen, we're ten days from release. I mean, from here, we're golden. If this thing leaks all over the world today or tomorrow, happy days. Happy days. Trust me. Ten days out and it hasn't quote-unquote fallen off the truck yet? Everybody's happy. It's 2008 and it's part of how it is these days, so it's fine. We're happy."

Watch video footage of Ulrich's appearance on "The Woody Show" in two parts below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103943

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1911 on: September 02, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

How'd you find that out D? I couldn't find it anywhere.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #1912 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »

Password....Password...anyone?Huh  ticks went on sale today with password, if not general tickets go on sale 9/13.  PLEASE someone has to have it!!!!!!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1913 on: September 03, 2008, 12:04:09 AM »

Sorry Sexkitten i can't help you  Sad
GNRFAN20
« Reply #1914 on: September 03, 2008, 12:06:36 AM »

holy shit really at bestbuy the coffin is thirty bucks Shocked
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #1915 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:27 AM »

holy shit really at bestbuy the coffin is thirty bucks Shocked
Nope only thru their sites and it over a hundo.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #1916 on: September 03, 2008, 12:08:28 AM »

How'd you find that out D? I couldn't find it anywhere.

not sure were d heard it but it's on their board in a thread that it's $134.99

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
GNRFAN20
« Reply #1917 on: September 03, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »

i looked its just the guitar hero bundle. ill wait till september 12th to listen to it
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1918 on: September 03, 2008, 12:11:52 AM »

Oh ok well i still think with all that comes with it its worth that price. i mean demos a dvd guitar picks. a free concert a t shirt etc.
GNRFAN20
« Reply #1919 on: September 03, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »

134 bucks is over the limit should be 100
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 137 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: