Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:26:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Metallica thread
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 137 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Metallica thread  (Read 485259 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1860 on: August 30, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »

METALLICA: Audio Samples Of Entire 'Death Magnetic' Album Available - Aug. 30, 2008

30-second samples of all 10 tracks that are set to appear on METALLICA's new album, "Death Magnetic" are available for streaming by clicking on the "audio" links below:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103780

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #1861 on: August 30, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »

METALLICA: Audio Samples Of Entire 'Death Magnetic' Album Available - Aug. 30, 2008

30-second samples of all 10 tracks that are set to appear on METALLICA's new album, "Death Magnetic" are available for streaming by clicking on the "audio" links below:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103780

Sounds very promising!

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1862 on: August 30, 2008, 09:53:26 PM »

Is that PIANO I hear on a Metallica song?

The Day That Never Comes is so fucking awesome. after 3 listens I am once again a fool.

I cant wait to buy this

Where can u get the boxset at? I can't find it anywhere to pre order.......

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #1863 on: August 30, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

Is that PIANO I hear on a Metallica song?

Yeah, that's on the intro to Unforgiven 3.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1864 on: August 31, 2008, 03:48:31 AM »

just bought my Metallica tickets...I paid an arm and a leg through a ticket broker to get General admission here in jersey...but its worth it..I have been a HUGE Metallica fan for 20 years and never saw them live...i told myself the next time tickets went on sale I wasnt going to fuck around...and I didnt.. ok
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1865 on: August 31, 2008, 04:08:30 AM »

I'm glad you're going to go see 'tallica Old Man!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1866 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:29 AM »

just bought my Metallica tickets...I paid an arm and a leg through a ticket broker to get General admission here in jersey...but its worth it..I have been a HUGE Metallica fan for 20 years and never saw them live...i told myself the next time tickets went on sale I wasnt going to fuck around...and I didnt.. ok
I saw Metallica about 10 years ago but at the time I was really only into the Black album, and I had Load as well.  I knew their older stuff, but I think I'd appreciate it a lot more today.  Hopefully they'll come back to CT soon.

I'm looking forward to the new album.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1867 on: August 31, 2008, 11:13:49 PM »

METALLICA: Best Buy-Exclusive Version Of New Album To Include 'Guitar Hero' Bonus Tracks - Aug. 31, 2008

If you order METALLICA's new album, "Death Magnetic", from Best Buy, you will get 11 exclusive bonus tracks for the Xbox 360 game Guitar Hero III and free shipping.

For more information, see the flyer below or go to this location.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103819

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1868 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »

im not the biggest fan of the day that never comes but those audio sample preview clips sound very very promising, love those riffs.  Grin

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1869 on: September 01, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »

Listen to this from :34 to :56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQvDWdK_b1E

Then this and listen to the intro for a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIU3Jagrs4Y

Anyone think these sound REALLY similar to each other, or am I just paranoid?

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1870 on: September 02, 2008, 01:36:43 AM »

METALLICA: 'Cyanide' Studio Version Available For Streaming - Sep. 2, 2008

The studio version of the new METALLICA song "Cyanide" has been made available for streaming on Metallica.com. It can also be heard below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103874

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1871 on: September 02, 2008, 03:13:29 AM »

The Day That Never Comes . . . The Video Premiere
9/1/2008   
[ back ]

It's midnight here at HQ and we are incredibly proud to present you with the debut of "The Day That Never Comes" ...not so much the standard video fare, but what we like to think of as a short film.

We were honored to work with acclaimed film director and fellow Dane Thomas Vinterberg, as our goal with this song was to step outside of the usual every day music video box and into to the world of film. As you may have see here earlier, we shot it outside of Los Angeles a month ago and we hope that you are as blown away by Thomas' vision as we are.

http://metallica.com/index.asp?item=601171
GNRFAN20
« Reply #1872 on: September 02, 2008, 03:45:08 AM »

the video screams cheese factor. still good song so so video
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1873 on: September 02, 2008, 08:39:21 AM »

Man these songs fucking rocks Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:46:48 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1874 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:03 AM »

Watching that video was the first time I've heard any of the new stuff, and I loved it, admittedly the video seemed unintentionally comical (the emotion they were going for just didn't seem to be happening), the song is great though, I can't understand why there has been negativity towards it.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1875 on: September 02, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

I was on the fence as to whether I'd buy this CD or not.  Love what I've heard though, so I am looking forward to it.  This is probably posted somewhere in here, but why is the release date a Friday? (Sept. 12).  Why is it not on a Tuesday?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1876 on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »

METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic' Coffin Box: First Images Released - Sep. 2, 2008

The first images have been released (see below) of the METALLICA's "Death Magnetic" deluxe "coffin box" that will come with a host of additional material for the group's diehard fans. According to the band, "The special edition box will come out the same day the album does and will of course include the full CD (duh!), along with everything next level cool relating to 'Death Magnetic'! There will be a CD with the demos of the songs, a DVD of even more 'making-of-the-album' footage not seen on Mission: Metallica, a t-shirt only available in this box, a flag, guitar picks, and a fold out poster along with a collector's credit card embossed with a code to redeem a free download of a special European show happening in September."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103894

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #1877 on: September 02, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »

cause you don't have to only release stuff on Tuesday

I was on the fence as to whether I'd buy this CD or not.  Love what I've heard though, so I am looking forward to it.  This is probably posted somewhere in here, but why is the release date a Friday? (Sept. 12).  Why is it not on a Tuesday?

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1878 on: September 02, 2008, 12:49:08 PM »

Finally heard The Day That Never Comes and I must say..........I'm actually impressed.  It's a return to a more complex musical sound that Metallica has and always has been capable of.  The song comes off very well to me.  I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1879 on: September 02, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic' Sold Two Weeks Early At French Record Store? - Sep. 2, 2008

According to several unconfirmed Internet reports, a French record store allegedly began selling copies of the new METALLICA album "Death Magnetic" earlier today nearly two weeks ahead of the CD's scheduled September 12 worldwide release date. A couple of the fans that were lucky enough to purchase these early copies have posted pictures of what is apparently the album's final packaging. Check out some of the photos below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103902

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 137 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: