Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:46:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Just in: The OFFICIAL price and release date for the PS3!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just in: The OFFICIAL price and release date for the PS3!!!  (Read 4801 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »

TheSony  is seriosly fucked .

Not only is the thing way to fucking high .

But they lose GTA to 360 and around the same time the ps3 come out Gears of War will be coming out and Maybe Halo 3.

The only thing that looks good about the Ps3 is Metal Gear and hell that will probable be on the 360 a few months after it comes out

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 09:01:13 PM »

The only thing that looks good about the Ps3 is Metal Gear and hell that will probable be on the 360 a few months after it comes out

I've been waiting with great anticipation for KILLZONE 2. I love the first one. One of my all time favorite games hands down. There are days that I say I'll buy the PS3 just to be able to play KILLZONE 2. I'm so excited about this game. Cool

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 02:30:30 AM »

Dont forget that that 599$ doesnt include a game, and anymore in the US the new system game price is $60.
This is very very exspensive for a system.. If you want one you might want to put a reserve on it now because EBay whores will be buying these up like hotcakes come November. It will only depend if GNR is touring in the states in the fall if I get one. If they are my money goes to the tour, if not then I'll grab it. So far with the footage of games I havent seen any actually gameplay that blows me away.

I have a 360 and things are looking like it will be the better of the next-gen systems, but time will only tell. Halo3 and Gears of War will be huge a success.

Have any of you seen any information on Nintendos WII (Wee)?? Its to be cheap and it will allow you to control the game by dancing and moving around with your controller, as well you can download the old Nintendo library onto the sytem. This also sounds like a fun system.

I could also see Halo being dropped at the PS3 launch, remember last year at this time Bill Gates said he wouldcounter the release with Halo3 but then quickly rebuffed and said a Halo would be on the 360. I could see MS saying 2007 for Halo then a month before the PS3 drops saying "oh by the way we are releasing Halo the same week of PS3" Sony would then be crapping their pants. Because many like myself got into Microsoft from just playing Halo2. Microsoft is a giant and they know how to do things. They might not work the first time but they have the money to screw up.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 02:38:50 AM by mega_music » Logged

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: