Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:29:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  tuesday, wednesday, thursday, FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: tuesday, wednesday, thursday, FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7761 times)
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 04:37:53 AM »

it won't matter if you have a running nose. when the music will start and axl goes on stage it won't matter.
i won't be there (on the wrong side of the ocean) but i'll be online waiting for any news.
but the time passes soooo sssllllloooooowwww

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 07:10:27 AM »

my nose was running today, I'm terrified. I took so much vitamin C, it's unbelievable... there are only a couple days left and if I'm sick for these shows, I'll be more upset than you can even imagine!!

I was all sorts of worried about that too! I thought last week that if I got sick and couldn't go I'd have to KILL someone.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 07:19:44 AM »

my nose was running today, I'm terrified. I took so much vitamin C, it's unbelievable... there are only a couple days left and if I'm sick for these shows, I'll be more upset than you can even imagine!!

I was all sorts of worried about that too! I thought last week that if I got sick and couldn't go I'd have to KILL someone.

come hell or high water, i will see gnr this summer, long as they show up. period. i don't care if i have a fucking fever and the bird flu to go along with it, i'll be there. i've waited 2/3 of my life for this oppertunity, ain't no where in hell i'm missing it now. smoking

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 12:41:16 PM »

Is there anyone who can tell me what time it will be in europe when the shows start?  beer

shit happens when you party naked
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »

depends on where in europe you are, sweetheart Smiley
tell me and i'll give ya an answer.

edit: i just seen your profile now, you're in sweden, it would be around 3 am your time, according to the scheduale, gnr will probably go on a little later. but who knows! peace i'd be here at around 3 am if i were you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 12:49:46 PM by speed-stone » Logged

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 12:48:29 PM »

Well, I've noticed in a few threads that some people are concerned about pissing themselves(urinating for our English friends, although I'm sure there will be plenty of the other meaning as well) so I dont think anyone will mind a runny nose or some coughing.

Europe is about 6 hours ahead of NY's time zone, I believe

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 12:52:10 PM »

i've noticed that too, in the NY shows thread everybody's like "oh i'm gonna piss myself if..." what kid of fucking pansys are we dealing with here! hihi get the fuck away from me if you're at the same concert i'm at!

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

ok, thank you guys  Smiley

shit happens when you party naked
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 01:00:17 PM »

no problem! you seem like a very loyal gnr fan, we can't have too many of those! beer

SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »

Looks like he couldn't make it to Wednesday.............
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »

He didn't even make it past Tuesday.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 05:44:27 PM »

Seven. Seven licks to get to the center of Jarmo's last nerve

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 06:01:19 PM »

Even those who are not going (like me) should be excited as hell!
We are gonna find out so many fucking things!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be up 6am (GMT) on Saturday... You know, curiosity killed the cat!

your eager little beaver will get you into trouble one of these days my dear hehe... but oh well i cant wait either lol

Really? Why?  Kiss
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 07:08:37 PM »

We are gonna find out so many fucking things!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be up 6am (GMT) on Saturday... You know, curiosity killed the cat!

your eager little beaver will get you into trouble one of these days my dear hehe... but oh well i cant wait either lol

Really? Why?? Kiss

because my dear your getting up approx 230am my time and 1am ET....... some thing should not be seen at such times.... they come at a cost...... is it a cost you are willing to pay?

if it is you know what to do  yes  Kiss

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 07:40:13 PM »

Seven. Seven licks to get to the center of Jarmo's last nerve

ouch!  hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 05:29:17 AM »

Really? Why?? Kiss

because my dear your getting up approx 230am my time and 1am ET....... some thing should not be seen at such times.... they come at a cost...... is it a cost you are willing to pay?

if it is you know what to do? yes? Kiss

yes

To be honest with you, I doubt I will be able to get up so early anyway.  Let's say that was a bit of an exaggeration  Kiss
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 05:40:49 AM »

it's gonna rain this week end. Sad

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 07:03:57 AM »

it's gonna rain this week end. Sad

Good thing the shows indoors!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 10:47:57 AM »

Really? Why?? Kiss

if it is you know what to do? yes? Kiss

yes

To be honest with you, I doubt I will be able to get up so early anyway.? Let's say that was a bit of an exaggeration? Kiss

haha well then.....  beer

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Steel_Angel
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »

Wow, tomorrow...gnr...omg...i hope they play "Better"... yes
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: