Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:32:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  i got a listen in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: i got a listen in.  (Read 18902 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2006, 07:08:07 PM »

Ba...

do you know about the leaks that occured a couple months ago... we all got to hear those too. hihi

yep i klnow everything i will say it agin i heard 4 new tracks none of you have and the full length cd quality versions of the ones we recently saw leaked.but like i said,some people would rather slate me than liste to what i have to say.

Where is the intensity then? Any one of us would at least know enough to pay attentions to lyrics, song titles, or specific parts of songs that would make us look more credible....... I mean you can't really expect us to all believe you fell into a demo copy of C.D.... even though I hope you did and I hope you'll be able to remember some more to tell us. peace
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2006, 07:08:51 PM »

hey BA,
Are you able to provide some lyrics to a "new" song or two?  I'm interested to see the what Axl has kept away from us over the years.

i wont reply to jimbo cos he is not worth the time and reminds me of an annoying piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe.

i have a particular line in my head that will post but its hard to remember it exactly so have to think for a while,obviously its not easy to quote a song after hearing it only once.

You should wash your shoes dude,  I would just like proof, that's all.  Sorry for busting your balls but umm your band does seem to rip off Aerosmith and Hendrix in those first two tunes.  Not bad though.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2006, 07:09:12 PM »

Ba...

do you know about the leaks that occured a couple months ago... we all got to hear those too. hihi

yep i klnow everything i will say it agin i heard 4 new tracks none of you have and the full length cd quality versions of the ones we recently saw leaked.but like i said,some people would rather slate me than liste to what i have to say.

So if you don't like being slated, spit out some relevant information that we haven't heard you state cyclically for the past half an hour.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2006, 07:09:32 PM »

Ba...

was BH on the tracks. Thanks for sharing btw

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »

Ba...

and the full length cd quality versions of the ones we recently saw leaked
explain more.
BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2006, 07:09:46 PM »

do you really think im gonna tell you all this stuff like where he lives and jeopardise peoples jobs..i dont know who the guy was,just that he owned a multiple million pound house

Can I guess? ?Cheesy Was it a huge white mansion on the top of a hill in Malibu?

Just kidding. ?hihi

Edit: Oops, sorry, my bad, just realised you said "a multiple million POUND house", so it was in England or something.

yes in london and there were two blank cds lying on top of his system,we put one of them in the new player and thats what came on.so i listened to it and i know its a guy cos i saw him for fuck sake.whoever asked that stupid question.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
Steel_Angel
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »

do you really think im gonna tell you all this stuff like where he lives and jeopardise peoples jobs..i dont know who the guy was,just that he owned a multiple million pound house

Can I guess? ?Cheesy Was it a huge white mansion on the top of a hill in Malibu?

Just kidding. ?hihi

Edit: Oops, sorry, my bad, just realised you said "a multiple million POUND house", so it was in England or something.

yes in london and there were two blank cds lying on top of his system,we put one of them in the new player and thats what came on.so i listened to it and i know its a guy cos i saw him for fuck sake.whoever asked that stupid question.
think of lyrics dude.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2006, 07:11:06 PM »

Just kidding. ?hihi

London? ?Cheesy
Wicked!!

Now... wanna meet up so we both can go and sneak the CD out of the house? ?hihi
BA
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »

Ba...

was BH on the tracks. Thanks for sharing btw

its hard to say.one of the solos i heard reminded me very much of buckethead.very electronic.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
Steel_Angel
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »

Just kidding. ?hihi

London? ?Cheesy
Wicked!!

you'll do it. wont you...? ?Kiss
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2006, 07:12:19 PM »

Can I guess?  Cheesy Was it a huge white mansion on the top of a hill in Malibu?

Just kidding.  hihi

Yeah i missread ur original post. Since ur not going to give anymore details its going to be hard for people to believe it! If u heard it then great!

Jonx
BA
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »

Just kidding. ?hihi

London? ?Cheesy
Wicked!!

chelsea to be precise.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »

I would have took the cd's and left a $50 on top of the stereo.... then returned them after I copied them via mail. hihi
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2006, 07:13:57 PM »

Just kidding. ?hihi

BA... sorry if I missed it but do you know who the guy was, I'm not asking you to tell us but could you understand how he came to have such a disc?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Steel_Angel
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:15 PM »

I would have took the cd's and left a $50 on top of the stereo.... then returned them after I copied them via mail. hihi
Shocked Big Spender ?hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:31 PM »

Just kidding. ?hihi

London? ?Cheesy
Wicked!!

chelsea to be precise.

Jesus! That's like............ 10 minutes away from here ?nervous
Sephiroth Yuppie
Headliner

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »

Some lyrics would be nice...
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:47 PM »

Shocked Big Spender  hihi
I would have just stole it
BA
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2006, 07:15:25 PM »

Can I guess?? Cheesy Was it a huge white mansion on the top of a hill in Malibu?

Just kidding.? hihi

Yeah i missread ur original post. Since ur not going to give anymore details its going to be hard for people to believe it! If u heard it then great!

Jonx

i would have been happy to talk alot more and say alot more.i really dont care if you dont believe me thats cool,but why would i say something when there are so many morons on here that just love to bash people.i forget what a bunch of morons post on here,its a shame they ruin it for the people that actually care.
oh well thanks for reminding me.

you can talk to me at

http://www.myspace.com/councilband

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2006, 07:15:42 PM »

BA, I'm interested in what you're saying about what you've heard.  Everyone else is just jealous that they didn't have such luck  Wink !  Anyway, how do the songs sound overall?  Did Axl adjust GNR to 2006, or does it sound dated?  Oh, and what about the music?  Are there any blistering guitar solos in there, or is it focussed more on the vocals?

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: