Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:31:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)  (Read 124693 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #940 on: May 07, 2006, 03:01:30 PM »

To me Bach's the same crazy dorky guy he's always been.  He's a good dude.  You're missing out on Skid Row.  They were a helluva band when Bach was with them.  I recomend you buy their 2nd album, Slave To The Grind.  An all-time classic hard rock album IMO.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #941 on: May 07, 2006, 03:03:51 PM »

Skid Row with Bach is one hell of a fucking band. One hit wonder? Try again. Listen to their material and then come back and you find out what you are missing. Bach was Bach on the radio.. He seemed excited and well thats the guy and how he acts. Jericho is entertainment and the guy knows about music so show him some respect.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #942 on: May 07, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »

i think his voice on the interview is really annoying. it`s like everytime i hear his voice i want to make him shut the fuck up...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shaun
« Reply #943 on: May 07, 2006, 03:07:36 PM »

Skid Row with Bach is one hell of a fucking band. One hit wonder? Try again. Listen to their material and then come back and you find out what you are missing. Bach was Bach on the radio.. He seemed excited and well thats the guy and how he acts. Jericho is entertainment and the guy knows about music so show him some respect.

all i know is 18 and Life, atleast i think thats the name of the song. I'll have to download some Skidrow to check them out proper. As an entertainer, 10/10 to Seb - seems like he is always on a high, in a hyper active kinda way.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:09:18 PM by D0badog » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #944 on: May 07, 2006, 03:11:44 PM »

all i know is 18 and Life, atleast i think thats the name of the song. I'll have to download some Skidrow to check them out proper. As an entertainer, 10/10 to Seb - seems like he is always on a high, in a hyper active kinda way.

*PLEASE* check out the entire Slave To The Grind album! Monkey Buisness is like the best hard rock song ever!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #945 on: May 07, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »

I think Jericho is a very knowledgeable music fan and his opninions are worth at least as much as your or mine.  Fozzy does not suck.  If you ever saw them live you damn sure wouldn't be saying that.  And he's a great personality, so that's why you see him on TV and radio all the time.  He's very entertaining.  That being said I do agree that I'd like to see him back in wrestling.  He's sorely missed in the WWE.

I respect your opinions but I have to disagree for the most part.

Fozzy stinks, IMO.  I've heard enough of their material to know it's not for me.  It just sounds like a wrestler trying to be something he's not (i.e. Randy Savage and John Cena with their "rap" albums).

He may be knowledgeable in his discussions, and his opinions are worth as much as your's and mine.  That said:  you and me didn't receive any invitations to be on those shows offering our two cents.

I'm not trying to hate on the guy.  But when you have a show that's honoring metal which is something I cherish, and the show is filled with real metal pioneers expressing themselves like Dave Mustaine, Scott Ian, Bach, and some others - suddenly Chris Jericho shows up on-screen and it forces resentment from me.  It's the same of type of resentment you'd feel if you went out and paid $20 for a GN'R documentary only to pop it in and find me on it telling you the Guns story and acting like I'm not out of place doing it.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #946 on: May 07, 2006, 03:43:12 PM »

Ugh, it seems no matter what, the "fans" on this board always have something negative to add to the discussion.
If it's not Jericho sucking, Ian apparently in fear of Axl and jealous that Baz is doing all the talking, or Baz being annoying...then it's Eddie Trunk or Mike Piazza making Axl uncomfortable. 
To qoute the great Jimmy in the Crips episode of South Park, "COME ON."

Seriously, just be happy and quit nitpicking every single thing about it.  I personally thought it was a great time with all involved....great stories, good times and some funny and ackward spots (Arkeen for sure). 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evolution
« Reply #947 on: May 07, 2006, 03:47:30 PM »

I forgot to mention the Arkeen point. Oh fuck I cringed when Sebastian said it.  Undecided
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #948 on: May 07, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »

What happened after the part 5 mp3? was the show over?

That story about Izzy and "the worst case of herpes he's ever seen" was hilarious.

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #949 on: May 07, 2006, 04:27:44 PM »

Ugh, it seems no matter what, the "fans" on this board always have something negative to add to the discussion.

Welcome to the message boards.  A place of something totally harmless called "opinion".

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #950 on: May 07, 2006, 06:18:08 PM »

What happened after the part 5 mp3? was the show over?

That story about Izzy and "the worst case of herpes he's ever seen" was hilarious.

The Elton John "I AM A GAY MAN" thing is my new favortie part.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #951 on: May 07, 2006, 06:22:55 PM »

Welcome to the message boards.? A place of something totally harmless called "opinion".

LOL, Oh yeah!!! peace rofl

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #952 on: May 07, 2006, 06:26:41 PM »

i think his voice on the interview is really annoying. it`s like everytime i hear his voice i want to make him shut the fuck up...

Same here. I don't care how cool a guy Sebastian is (or) what a great band Skid row is. Truth of that matter is that he's got a fucking annoying Voice and I just wanted to shove a sock in his mouth.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #953 on: May 07, 2006, 06:30:41 PM »

"Do you really want to play a cowboy song in these broke back moutain days?"

Another classic quote...

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
bluesmaster
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #954 on: May 07, 2006, 07:08:46 PM »

I think everyone who was present there brought good energy to the environment, especially Sebastian. Most radio personalities and rockstars always seem to come off as boneheads trying too hard to sound cool, but all the guys there were honest and in good spirits. As far as Chris Jericho goes, he is a hardcore metalhead with a band and I think his opinion is as valid as any knowledgable rock fan, critic, radio dj, or even bigtime rockstar.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:44:53 PM by bluesmaster » Logged
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #955 on: May 07, 2006, 07:51:33 PM »

*PLEASE* check out the entire Slave To The Grind album! Monkey Buisness is like the best hard rock song ever!

Check out Subhuman Race as well.... that's one hell of an underrated album.

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #956 on: May 07, 2006, 07:52:47 PM »

Finally got to hear like an hour and 22 minutes of the show....pretty funny stuff...and very cool...what better way to interview than just hang out and shoot the shit. So i got a couple comments:

The 3rd Guy soiunds like a shredder...fucking right so Buckets parts stay or have been redone
Baz is annoying...lol
The part where Jericho and baz are talking "canadian speak" that was classic ok
the broadway, version of silence of the lambs discussion was priceless.
The Elton John discussion was great too hihi
The Jericho autograph part was funny too

and a question....what does everyone think of Axl's taste in music? Motorhead, Wasp, 2 Live Crew, NWA, Public Enemy, Elton John, Sabbath (Ozzy and Dio years), Zeppelin...did i miss any? I'm sure that is not a list alot of people expected to hear. I think it's a cool and nicely diversified list. and it has a nice little smattering of Metal in there hihi ok smoking

bluesmaster
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #957 on: May 07, 2006, 08:10:24 PM »

Finally got to hear like an hour and 22 minutes of the show....pretty funny stuff...and very cool...what better way to interview than just hang out and shoot the shit. So i got a couple comments:

The 3rd Guy soiunds like a shredder...fucking right so Buckets parts stay or have been redone
Baz is annoying...lol

and a question....what does everyone think of Axl's taste in music? Motorhead, Wasp, 2 Live Crew, NWA, Public Enemy, Elton John, Sabbath (Ozzy and Dio years), Zeppelin...did i miss any? I'm sure that is not a list alot of people expected to hear. I think it's a cool and nicely diversified list. and it has a nice little smattering of Metal in there hihi ok smoking

The cool thing about Axl is that he's got a very open mind about music. I would think most rock stars wouldn't imagine listening to anything outside that genre, but Axl enjoys everything from The Beatles, Elton John, NIN, Nirvana, to NWA and Public Enemy. I read an interview with Jon Davis of Korn, who wanted to write a love song for his wife, but couldn't do it because he was too afraid of being a pussy. I think that's f*cked up. To deny human emotions for the sake of putting up an image is bull. Axl was always badass and cool because he was honest. He doesn't try to play on an image, he's a genuine guy and everything seems to follow. With that said, I like most of the stuff Axl listens to. That WASP song is killer!  Cool
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #958 on: May 08, 2006, 01:10:42 AM »

Baz is annoying...lol

I'm surprised he didn't elaborate on his original plans. From what I understand he wanted NWA, GNR and Janes Addicition to play a tour. When the fell through he "settled" for Skids and Perry Ferrall throw Lollapalooza with Ice-T and acted like it was his idea.

Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #959 on: May 08, 2006, 01:43:04 AM »

Part 5 of the Interview. Is it sposda end at 10.56 or what? Coz Eddie Trunk sayd where gunna take a break then were gunna come back wi Seb N Axl and the rest of the dudes. Then it goes into like a gardening add then stops at 10.56. is there more or not?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE