Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:17:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)  (Read 124777 times)
Megaguns
« Reply #900 on: May 07, 2006, 01:43:49 AM »

Is there a part in the broadcast where you can hear the band rehearsing when they talk to axl on the phone? i havent got that bit, I have parts 1 to 5. am i missing a bit? is the last part up for DL yet?
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #901 on: May 07, 2006, 01:47:47 AM »

Oh Shit!!! I was away for the last day and look what I miss. Thanks to those who have posted the audio! Man things are going to be great this week. I just wish I could make it to NYC but I know those on the boards will keep us all informed.

Man I'm actually shaking just thinking CD is getting closer and closer!

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #902 on: May 07, 2006, 04:50:55 AM »

Awesome. It's great to hear him talking so comfortably and candidly.

Is the whole clip only 64 mins? Cause it sounds like it ends quite abruptly.
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #903 on: May 07, 2006, 06:24:13 AM »

I love the part where Piazza calls in and says something about getting music early, he meant appetite, and Axl yells at him "I KNOW"...classic

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Brody
« Reply #904 on: May 07, 2006, 06:40:50 AM »

Yea that was pretty funny.. he was given mike a hard time.. its so crazy to see famous people act like.. well us! I wonder if mike has a sn on one of these boards?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #905 on: May 07, 2006, 06:45:28 AM »

Is there a part in the broadcast where you can hear the band rehearsing when they talk to axl on the phone? i havent got that bit, I have parts 1 to 5. am i missing a bit? is the last part up for DL yet?

There is, it's the first time we hear Axl in the show. And you're not missing much, 'cos the audio in the part where we hear the band rehearsing is a bit shit.
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #906 on: May 07, 2006, 07:02:10 AM »

Was that Sabastian who originally talked to Axl on the phone? He was so Hyper that I just wanted him to shut the fuck up. Does SAB always sound like that? He sounded like a Love sick groupie for the whole interview. If it wasnt for him then I guess Axl would not have shown up, but Damn ......... Calm the Fuck Down dude. Your supposed to be one of them. But everytime he opened his Yap I just wanted to tape his mouth shut.

If it wasn't for him that wouldn't have happened. So who should shut the yap up then
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 10:05:29 AM by NiGhTrAiN? » Logged
Origen
« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2006, 07:08:33 AM »

Was that Sabastian who originally talked to Axl on the phone? He was so Hyper that I just wanted him to shut the fuck up. Does SAB always sound like that? He sounded like a Love sick groupie for the whole interview. If it wasnt for him then I guess Axl would not have shown up, but Damn ......... Calm the Fuck Down dude. Your supposed to be one of them. But everytime he opened his Yap I just wanted to tape his mouth shut.

If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have happened. So who should shut the yap up then

Agreed. Baz is a real down to earth guy and was just really excited to have Axl there, it's just the way he goes on and I think Baz helped bring out the old stories from Axl and they were both a real laugh to listen to. That and Baz was probably stoned  hihi
iamskeletor
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #908 on: May 07, 2006, 10:36:18 AM »

I can't seem to find the axl phone call with the rehearsal in the background. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #909 on: May 07, 2006, 10:39:34 AM »

If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have happened. So who should shut the yap up then

Agreed. Baz is a real down to earth guy and was just really excited to have Axl there, it's just the way he goes on and I think Baz helped bring out the old stories from Axl and they were both a real laugh to listen to. That and Baz was probably stoned  hihi

Baz is clean and sober now, but after they left the studio he probably fell off the wagon.  Grin
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #910 on: May 07, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »

If we were to disect the interview and highlight all the positive news Axl shared with us, we'd be here all day...

Maybe Im in the minority, but Sebastian almost ruined parts of the interview for me...at times I wanted to reach through my speakers and tell him to shut the fuck up and let Axl speak...like whose interview is it? Axl's or your own?

Anyways, what I loved was how Axl sounded so down to Earth and like any ordinary guy you could have sat around with on a Friday night having a beer with...

Reunion rumors can finally be dismissed, CD is in fact on the horizon, but most of all....all the bandmembers are happy there with Axl and there not going anywhere...

The time for complaints has ceased...the storm has drawn as close as it will get until May 12th my friends... ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #911 on: May 07, 2006, 11:09:53 AM »

If we were to disect the interview and highlight all the positive news Axl shared with us, we'd be here all day...

Maybe Im in the minority, but Sebastian almost ruined parts of the interview for me...at times I wanted to reach through my speakers and tell him to shut the fuck up and let Axl speak...like whose interview is it? Axl's or your own?

Anyways, what I loved was how Axl sounded so down to Earth and like any ordinary guy you could have sat around with on a Friday night having a beer with...

Reunion rumors can finally be dismissed, CD is in fact on the horizon, but most of all....all the bandmembers are happy there with Axl and there not going anywhere...

The time for complaints has ceased...the storm has drawn as close as it will get until May 12th my friends... ok

Great post. I love Bach but I feel the same way as far as that interview goes. If he wanted to catch up with Axl he coulda done it off the air. We get/have got so little communication from Axl it woulda been nice for Bach to shut up and let us have more.

Having said that, all questions were answered and it's time to ROCK

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #912 on: May 07, 2006, 12:00:43 PM »

It was suppose to be Bach's interview, but he stopped talking about the supergroup thing so they could talk to Axl. So really the guy is a class act.
badapple81
« Reply #913 on: May 07, 2006, 12:02:01 PM »

I thought Bach was good fun. He got the interview going by opening Axl up with some cool stories from the tour days.

He was just good down to earth fun.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #914 on: May 07, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

It was suppose to be Bach's interview, but he stopped talking about the supergroup thing so they could talk to Axl. So really the guy is a class act.

A great point thats been overlooked. Both Sebastian and Scott just stepped back and let Axl have the show. They realized how rare it is that Axl does that, how many times did they refer to him as Howard Hughes? Cool of Baz to set up the interview and give up his own promo time to let the interview happen.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #915 on: May 07, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »

people need to relax about bas being too loud and annoying

it wasnt really an AXL INTERVIEW

obviously all of us here want eveything to be about axl but it wasn an axl interview per say

it was jsut a 5 guys hanging out bullshitting

leave bach alone
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #916 on: May 07, 2006, 01:23:55 PM »

people need to relax about bas being too loud and annoying

it wasnt really an AXL INTERVIEW

obviously all of us here want eveything to be about axl but it wasn an axl interview per say

it was jsut a 5 guys hanging out bullshitting

leave bach alone

Totally agree, like other have already said, Bach and Ian were there to promote their stuff and they generously forgot about their stuff and let it be about Axl.  I loved the way the whole thing turned out.  Just a bunch of guys having fun and telling stories.  I think that's what got Axl to loosen up and join in.  At first he seemed kind of uneasy about the whole thing.  But then as it went on and he saw it was just a bunch of dudes having a good time shootin' the shit he loosened up and really got into it.  If the whole thing was just them asking question after question of Axl it wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable and it probably wouldn't have went nearly as long.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #917 on: May 07, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »

where do they rehearse? @ hammerstein?

I know...40 pages ago....

MCS Studios (the owners of the Hammerstein) have recording facilities.  I'd bet dollars to donuts they're using those.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #918 on: May 07, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »

Why was Scott so quiet?

U think maybe he was pissed that they got bumped for Axl?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #919 on: May 07, 2006, 01:58:28 PM »

Why was Scott so quiet?

U think maybe he was pissed that they got bumped for Axl?

I don't think so.  Scott's not that kinda guy.  I think it was more of a case of Baz just having more stuff to talk to Axl about since he knew him way better and used to hang out with him.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: