Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:17:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)  (Read 124777 times)
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #800 on: May 06, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »

I havent heard it yet.. did axl say there is for sure a new guitarist?HuhHuhHuhHuh?/

Yes, but he won't tell us who he is.

misterbrownstone
« Reply #801 on: May 06, 2006, 11:16:30 AM »

sorry to request, but does anyone have the ENTIRE interview in audio?

thanks!
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #802 on: May 06, 2006, 11:20:31 AM »

WOW! Finally got to listen to it.... MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!

Axl is amazing... what can I say! The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the album, as it sounds like there is more to do.... but at least he said "Fall" for a release. Hey, at least stuff is happening this year!

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #803 on: May 06, 2006, 11:21:38 AM »

I havent heard it yet.. did axl say there is for sure a new guitarist?HuhHuhHuhHuh?/

Yes, but he won't tell us who he is.

thanks.. i just saw it in the other thread!!! Fuck i cant wait till friday
badapple81
« Reply #804 on: May 06, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »

I think if Axl invited Baz to come and jam in rehearsals.. he'll make an appearance at NY! Smart move by Axl to get Seb on board for a song  ok
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #805 on: May 06, 2006, 11:30:56 AM »

OK, so after the Zeppelin song (and I apologize if this isn't exact - I'm just going off memory here - it all still seems so surreal that he was on)):

-Bach says "Alright, come on man, let's go fall off of the wagon!

-At roughly 2:45 AM Bach all of a sudden says "Alright, let's get out of here!"

-Axl says "Yeah, I gotta' go man." ?(Not hostile or anything, just like "Yeah, that's a good idea.")

-Trunk says to Bach "OK, I don't know how to thank you. ?You can forget about giving me that platinum album that you always promised me. ?We're even now." ?Everyone laughs.

-Axl talks about how he had a 2 Live Crew platinum record with 3 tracks on it, and he smashed it, and his brother tried to put it back together because it was real. ?LOL

-Trunk said that this was the "highlight of my career - and I've been doing radio for 20 years."

-Trunk says to Axl - "OK, Axl, can you just recap what you said?" ?Axl says - "touring Europe, new record in the fall." ?Then says "Thank you NY!!!" ?

-Trunk says "Alright, let's play some Gn'R. ?What should we play?" ?Bach says "Play a longer song - like Rocket Queen or something." ?

-(I apologize if this is out of order) Axl tells the story about how when they were first starting out, they were at some Texas radio station at like 5AM, and it was obvious that the DJ new NOTHING about the album. ?So Axl caused a distraction and said to him "Where's the Coke machine?" or something, and while the DJ showed him, Izzy played It's So Easy on the radio. ?haha

-Eddie Trunk says "Thanks a lot bro - and of course you're welcome back anytime." ?Axl says "This was a lot of fun - thank you." ?Bach goes on about how he really missed Axl as a friend AND as a fan.

-They play Rocket Queen. ?End of show.

Hope that helped a little - and once again, I apologize if some of this is out of order!!

-BK
madagas
« Reply #806 on: May 06, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »

So, correct me if I'm wrong, 41 pages and the gist of it is the same as 1994/1995, album isn't done, still recording. Fuck me. Roll Eyes ? hihi Good to know Axl and Izzy are still friends....always my two favorites. Tommy, Izzy, and Axl together would be the shit for me. drool
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #807 on: May 06, 2006, 11:37:37 AM »

So, correct me if I'm wrong, 41 pages and the gist of it is the same as 1994/1995, album isn't done, still recording. Fuck me. Roll Eyes ? hihi Good to know Axl and Izzy are still friends....always my two favorites. Tommy, Izzy, and Axl together would be the shit for me. drool

He didnt say the album isnt done, he said it will be out the in the fall.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #808 on: May 06, 2006, 11:42:38 AM »

-Bach says "Alright, come on man, let's go fall off of the wagon!

-At roughly 2:45 AM Bach all of a sudden says "Alright, let's get out of here!"

-Axl says "Yeah, I gotta' go man." ?(Not hostile or anything, just like "Yeah, that's a good idea.")

maybe they are going to go out and get fucked up...
madagas
« Reply #809 on: May 06, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »

Dave, When there is an OFFICIAL release date, then the album is done. Until then, empty promises. Roll Eyes
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #810 on: May 06, 2006, 11:51:15 AM »

I went to sleep when it cut out, did it ever come back on?
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #811 on: May 06, 2006, 11:51:52 AM »

I would imagine, they are holed up still partying right now--Red Bull, Vodka, and now four hot babes, some good flicks, rock music blasting, stories flowing and much, as Baz say's: ?"Splenda!" ?I have no doubt the band is going to be having a blast this week--out on the town! ?For some reason, this seems like 1987, but it's Manhattan this time around instead of Hollywood. ?These fuckers are becoming notorious frickin creatures of the NY club scene! ?It's great! Heck, I would not doubt they have been checking out the board this morning just laughing their asses off!! ?Lonn Friend once wrote, that Axl and Sebastian were inseperable/best friends from about 89-91!! ?It seemed those two just love hanging out, and man can they talk!!! ?No wonder they are lead singers!!! ?Fuckin Splenda--crazy f**ks were having a ball in the studio, no pun intended!!
Evolution
« Reply #812 on: May 06, 2006, 11:53:39 AM »

Axl gets a little more specific when he's asked about the release each time.

First it was this year, now "fall". We should be getting a rougher date soon.
Evolution
« Reply #813 on: May 06, 2006, 11:53:58 AM »

I went to sleep when it cut out, did it ever come back on?

No.
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #814 on: May 06, 2006, 12:05:20 PM »

If it "cut out" (on the recording) after the Zeppelin song - it DID come back on.  See my previous post........
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #815 on: May 06, 2006, 12:06:45 PM »

Awesome stuff.

Axl Rose is one funny motherfucker. ?peace
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #816 on: May 06, 2006, 12:07:42 PM »

Cooelst interwiew I''ve ever heard! Axl and Baz ruuulez. And what about Izzy joining them onstage for a song or two? drool

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #817 on: May 06, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »

Well plain and simple, that was awesome to listen to and just makes everything even more exciting than it is anyway at the moment! Oh god its great to be a Guns N Roses fan! Its been great since 1986 and even with a few low points it still is just fucking awesome! Mike

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #818 on: May 06, 2006, 12:31:42 PM »

yeah fun interview

i like that, in teh begining, before they get axl on teh phone , they say " this is like having howard hugues on the phone ..."

this is exaclty what i thought when i saw the aviator ... Smiley

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #819 on: May 06, 2006, 12:58:56 PM »

no pics yet?!

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: