Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:36:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1130 pm friday, baz is on e. trunk right now saying axl might call in (no shit!)  (Read 124728 times)
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #680 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:14 AM »

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? ?took the words right out of my mouth Chief...this has been one of the most memorable nights ever...spending it listening to my childhood idol, and sharing the moment with my girlfriend and the forum...**sniff..

? ?no questions left unanswered (or at he satisfied those still having questions to ask).

? ?axl, what a class act...standing ovation ?peace

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #681 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:23 AM »

I am bummed no one tried to ask him anything about any of the good stuff at the very end when him getting pissed and leaving wouldn't have been a big deal.

As great as it was to hear him talk it was a little annoying that you could tell the rest of the guys were all avoiding the "big elephants in the room" questions because it was clear he would have been out of there if they had.

His comment about preferring Europe to the US because of their willingness to let go of the old band makes me question how well he is going to do promoting anything GNR related in the states if the protocal for dealing with him is absolutely no juicy questions.

Dude. ?What the fuck more do you want?!!? This was great shit. ?We have never heard Axl in such an informal interview just sitting around bullshitting. ?Trunk asked him what happened with the tour, they talked about the album, the leaks. ?Seriously, Trunk played it pretty well. ?What did you want him to ask about Slash and Weiland? Who gives a fuck. ?

Why would Trunk risk pissing him off when he is on such a roll. ?Trunk knows that he struck gold tonight and to fuck it up by asking those questions would definitely be shooting himself in the foot.

What Goes around comes around!
conjurer
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:33 AM »

ROUND 2!!!!

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #683 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:49 AM »

said perfectly

he really was a class act
SLCPUNK
« Reply #684 on: May 06, 2006, 03:00:26 AM »

That is right.

This was a great night for GnR fans. Great stories, great vibes, just great all the way around!
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #685 on: May 06, 2006, 03:00:47 AM »

Well, that was good stuff. Not a lot of answers, but just awesome to hear from Axl again. He sounded a bit nervous early on but overall was pretty cool. Generally I think Sebas-ti-an is a doofus, but it worked out really well tonight, he kept the mood light and kept Axl laughing. Now they are going to have one hell of a night of partying. I wish I could say the same, but it's time for a few hours sleep and then off to my horrible job in the morning.

Chinese Democracy Starts ... uh, well, hmm. This fall! Or next Friday. Depends how you look at it ...

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #686 on: May 06, 2006, 03:00:53 AM »

no matter what, people here and everywhere else are always going to complain.  We are lucky as hell we got to have a night like that and people still see negativity in that.  What the fuck is wrong with people
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #687 on: May 06, 2006, 03:01:13 AM »

Awesome interview. Great to hear Axl and what he had to say. I think a lot of our questions were answered tonight plus a few that we never asked (the original idea for the SCOM video).

Raven
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #688 on: May 06, 2006, 03:01:50 AM »

This is why I don't understand why people buy into the cryptic bullshit posted on all the GN'R message boards that supposedly has some message from the GN'R camp. Axl doesn't work like that. He talks like a normal human being... just not very often. ?Cheesy But he doesn't play pathetic internet games and riddles. This is proof of that.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #689 on: May 06, 2006, 03:02:57 AM »

This is why I don't understand why people buy into the cryptic bullshit posted on all the GN'R message boards that supposedly has some message from the GN'R camp. Axl doesn't work like that. He talks like a normal human being... just not very often.  Cheesy But he doesn't play pathetic internet games and riddles. This is proof of that.

I think it is obvious to anybody who is intelligent............

That stuff is dreamed up by internet dorks who pretend to be "insiders" with their other user names.............
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #690 on: May 06, 2006, 03:05:19 AM »

This is why I don't understand why people buy into the cryptic bullshit posted on all the GN'R message boards that supposedly has some message from the GN'R camp. Axl doesn't work like that. He talks like a normal human being... just not very often.? Cheesy But he doesn't play pathetic internet games and riddles. This is proof of that.

I think it is obvious to anybody who is intelligent............

Well, the way these boards have been lately, one wouldn't think. Hopefully this will pull people away from that kind of stuff and not give it so much attention. This is the stuff we should be discussing.

The interview reminded me of when Seb and Axl called in to Howard Stern back in the 90's from Axl's apartment (I think). Same vibe... I have an MP3 somewhere of that...
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2006, 03:06:03 AM »

It was a spur of the moment interview. He was a GUEST. If you have a guest in your house are you going to say stuff that you know will piss them off? I'd hope not, you wouldn't have friends very long.

In most cases that may be true, but as a host to force yourself to pretend that nothing odd has gone on the past however many years that millions of people would love to hear answers to isn't exactly normal either when you could tell they all wanted to ask him all about that shit.

Eddie tried numerous times to "go there", but could tell from the short responses that it was a lost cause. The general public will grow tired of Axl quickly if he re-emergence doesn't include some explanations about a whole slew of matters.

Everyone on this board flinging shit at me for stating the obvious is a hypocrit because there is not a single person on this board who would feel totally fulfilled moving forward if we never got any explanation for the whackiness that has occurred in the world of GNR.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2006, 03:07:28 AM »

It was a spur of the moment interview. He was a GUEST. If you have a guest in your house are you going to say stuff that you know will piss them off? I'd hope not, you wouldn't have friends very long.

In most cases that may be true, but as a host to force yourself to pretend that nothing odd has gone on the past however many years that millions of people would love to hear answers to isn't exactly normal either when you could tell they all wanted to ask him all about that shit.

Eddie tried numerous times to "go there", but could tell from the short responses that it was a lost cause.  The general public will grow tired of Axl quickly if he re-emergence doesn't include some explanations about a whole slew of matters.

Everyone on this board flinging shit at me for stating the obvious is a hypocrit because there is not a single person on this board who would feel totally fulfilled moving forward if we never got any explanation for the whackiness that has occurred in the world of GNR.

Then the general public should care more about the music than stuff that is none of their business.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #693 on: May 06, 2006, 03:08:24 AM »

Think what you want about Bach, ? but he is the one that made this interview possible ?and we should thank him. As far as him being crazy , that is how he is and it helped Axl loosen up. ?Bach looks like a fun motherfucker to hang out with. ?I can see why Axl and him click. ? I just don't understand how Axl would not communicate with him all these yrs. ?I am so happy to hear him ?but it also makes me mad at the same time ?that he would alienate himself from the public for so many yrs. when he is such a cool fuckin dude. ?
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #694 on: May 06, 2006, 03:08:41 AM »

Eddie tried numerous times to "go there", but could tell from the short responses that it was a lost cause. The general public will grow tired of Axl quickly if he re-emergence doesn't include some explanations about a whole slew of matters.

The music will speak for itself, Axl knows that......... he answered what we wanted to know in the first part of the interview, he didnt give an answer about the 2002 tour because apparantly there is still alot of legal shit going on with that, he knows better than to open his mouth and say something that could possibly harm him later. He wouldnt have done that interview unless Bach had been there, garunteed they are now hitting the clubs in NY, its going to be a great fucking night!

Jonx
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #695 on: May 06, 2006, 03:09:54 AM »

Does anyone have the recordings available to link up or send me?? please help outta gnr fan, i didnt get to listen to it..i got a part of it but not all..thanks guys

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #696 on: May 06, 2006, 03:10:45 AM »

Does anyone have the recordings available to link up or send me?? please help outta gnr fan, i didnt get to listen to it..i got a part of it but not all..thanks guys

I've only managed to get one part so far.........be patient the rest are coming.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #697 on: May 06, 2006, 03:12:00 AM »

Thanks man!!! very apprieciative ok

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #698 on: May 06, 2006, 03:13:15 AM »

is there an audio recording from tonight?

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #699 on: May 06, 2006, 03:14:59 AM »

is there an audio recording from tonight?

yes, it will be up soon...........
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: