Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  He is very different than other !!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: He is very different than other !!!  (Read 11109 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 11:40:37 AM »

I have one old Axl radio interview with sebastian Bach,and then you could see that Axl was very very different than Sebastian!!!
And when you heard Axl and some other rock star you can see that he is very very special person,and very diferent than any other rock star(bon jovi,mick jagger...).
I think that he have a great harisma and something very very positive in his atitude and words!!!

Now in my 27 (when i have wife and children) Axl is the man with the greatets atitude and something very genious in his mind
although your english sux? hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.

His English might suck, but your ability to form a sentence, use your spacebar, and use correct punctuation is laughable. Why do people post stupid shit like this. Obviously, English is this guy second language...what other languages do you speak brainchild?
HAY? rant I WAS JOKING WITH THE GUY.IT WAS A WAY OF SAYIN "EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE SAID,I AGREE 100%" SO GET OFF MY CASE.SOME POEPLE JUST COME HERE FOR AN ARGUEMENT,DICKHEAD.

and to gandra-im sorry dude if i offended you but i was only joking.as some dickhead pointed out,my typing sux too (and my english).

back on topic: from what i heard on the interview,it sounded like axl still has the same fiesty-take no shit attitude as he always had but he seems more mature and mellowed,the guy is a one off!

Now, is there or not one post above yours, 11 minutes earlier, asking nicely not to continue with the insults?
im sorry christos,but some poeple just come here to argue.read my first post!theres no way i was takin the piss outta gandra,it was in good humour.anyway thats the end of that!

The reason you didn't get a minus 1 on the first place was cause I got the good humour.

What I don't get is the insult right after I posted about it... That's why you got minus 1.

That won't get you banned. But it will get you thinking before you post.

fair enough  ok

i think Axl is one of rare rock stars who have arock atitude!!!
Do you think ser Mick Jager have a rock style.Ser=rock star,no way
i think Mick Jagger has lived a rockstar lifestyle but even now at his age hes still a rockstar even if he had a zimmer frame and flat cap

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
ComeOnAxl!
Rocker

Sup Ya Brew 2 !

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Are you still working at Asda Accrington?

Bow!
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 01:15:29 PM »

Mick Jagger is one of the original rock stars. Axl and hundreds of others were influenced by him, in terms of composition, and stage presence. The style of music that GNR play may not have been popularized had the Stones not come along when they did. Let's show some respect.
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 02:54:50 PM »

The thing about Axl is that he's a mystery; an enigma of sorts. He pops his head out once in a while, he's always secretive about stuff. We can see Bono, Springstein, Jagger any day of the week. Axl...it's like Groundhogs day. If he see's his shadow, no Chinese Democracy for another six months.? Grin

That was the best comparison ever. Axl is like a groundhog.  hihi
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 03:45:20 PM »

The thing about Axl is that he's a mystery; an enigma of sorts. He pops his head out once in a while, he's always secretive about stuff. We can see Bono, Springstein, Jagger any day of the week. Axl...it's like Groundhogs day. If he see's his shadow, no Chinese Democracy for another six months.? Grin

That was the best comparison ever. Axl is like a groundhog.? hihi

I'm sure he'd be very flattered by the comparison.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 03:50:53 PM »

Not sure about Bon Jovi, but I think Steven Tyler has BAGS of charisma.

Here today...ready to rock
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 03:54:02 PM »

Lets respect other rockers .
but for me Axl the best  Grin

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »

This topic is about as how the way Axl talks is different from other rockstars and the original poster sees his charisma in it, nay?

In interviews, he speaks with rather a deep voice and a calm manner, weighing his words I guess, unlike others.
he sounds intelligent.  yes

requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »

This topic is about as how the way Axl talks is different from other rockstars and the original poster sees his charisma in it, nay?

In interviews, he speaks with rather a deep voice and a calm manner, weighing his words I guess, unlike others.
he sounds intelligent.? yes

See, that's where I have to call shenanigans again. Mick Jagger is a very eloquent person, and a really smart guy.

Of course, I respect everyone's opinion, and Axl is one of my favorites anyway. I'm just saying - let's keep it in subjective statements.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 04:50:14 PM »

Mick Jagger is a very eloquent person

And what does his talking voice sound like? also the tempo is a very important factor. shouldn't be too quick or too slow.

Mind you the original poster's first language is not English.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 04:50:07 AM »

Mick Jagger is one of the original rock stars. Axl and hundreds of others were influenced by him, in terms of composition, and stage presence. The style of music that GNR play may not have been popularized had the Stones not come along when they did. Let's show some respect.
Well mick jagger is a legend,but he haven't Axl charisma and charm.Axl had something specaial,and people have to love or hate him.
Axl have a very special temperament
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 06:23:21 AM »

Whereas Axl does have a very special temperment , one hell of a stage presence , and one of the finest voices in Rock n Roll today , to say he is charismatic and charming might be a bit gracious .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2007, 08:06:57 AM »

Whereas Axl does have a very special temperment , one hell of a stage presence , and one of the finest voices in Rock n Roll today , to say he is charismatic and charming might be a bit gracious .

Why not?. I think he has those two qualities too. He?s always had charisma but for exemple, when he?s not on stage he?s charming. Or so they say, because I don?t know him. Smiley

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »

I admire the way that he answers even the most inane question from an interviewer, who clearly thinks they're being amusing or clever, in a thoughtful and courteous manner.  I believe that he also always tries to give an honest answer, even though it may not be the easiest or most popular option; although I expect I'll probably get shot down in flames and labelled naive and gullible for stating this.   Grin

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
McDuff
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »

That's exactly right,just what I was thinking.Axl doesn't blurt out shit like some rockers he actually thinks before he speaks. smoking
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »

The thing about Axl is that he's a mystery; an enigma of sorts. He pops his head out once in a while, he's always secretive about stuff. We can see Bono, Springstein, Jagger any day of the week. Axl...it's like Groundhogs day. If he see's his shadow, no Chinese Democracy for another six months.  Grin

I think this will in the end hurt him very much.  The mystery and anticipation surrounding CD is huge, especially amongst die hard fans.  there is no way the album can live up to its mighty expectations.  the novelty of the new songs has worn off as far as I'm concerned -  there are no classics like jungle, SCOM, heavens door, don't cry, etc... 

if kurt cobain came back to life and made a shitty album, nirvana's legacy would forever be tarnished.  When CD drops and its good, but not as good as people expected or hoped it'll taint Axl's enigma status. 

I hope I'm wrong.  If CD blows all expectations out of the water than I think Axl will reach God-like status.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

He's like the smart kid in class who doesn't raise his hand to answer the teacher's question.  But all the other kids know that if he has something to say, they better listen.
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2007, 04:11:40 AM »

This is the most embarrasing thread I've ever read. Stalkers.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2007, 04:19:26 AM »

He's like the smart kid in class who doesn't raise his hand to answer the teacher's question.? But all the other kids know that if he has something to say, they better listen.

that's me rofl
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2007, 05:06:58 AM »

You know what's very different than any other? That "Prostitute" that's been making the rounds. Damn, that's a good one  drool
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: