Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:21:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  He is very different than other !!!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: He is very different than other !!!  (Read 11110 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« on: May 06, 2006, 02:31:33 PM »

I have one old Axl radio interview with sebastian Bach,and then you could see that Axl was very very different than Sebastian!!!
And when you heard Axl and some other rock star you can see that he is very very special person,and very diferent than any other rock star(bon jovi,mick jagger...).
I think that he have a great harisma and something very very positive in his atitude and words!!!

Now in my 27 (when i have wife and children) Axl is the man with the greatets atitude and something very genious in his mind

I have never seen so many tree
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »

I have one old Axl radio interview with sebastian Bach,and then you could see that Axl was very very different than Sebastian!!!
And when you heard Axl and some other rock star you can see that he is very very special person,and very diferent than any other rock star(bon jovi,mick jagger...).
I think that he have a great harisma and something very very positive in his atitude and words!!!

Now in my 27 (when i have wife and children) Axl is the man with the greatets atitude and something very genious in his mind
although your english sux ?hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »

although your english sux ?hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.
this is excatly what i mean!!1
There are bigger rock star than Axl (Mick jager,bruce sprinsteen...) but these guys haven't had charisma and music talent like Axl.simply he is different and i think he enjoy in his fuckin life!!!
Apsolutly he could be a biger star now,but 1993 he said :fuck you everyone,i willwrite music when i want and when i feel again,not like bono or mick when my menager said"

TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 05:20:51 PM »

The thing about Axl is that he's a mystery; an enigma of sorts. He pops his head out once in a while, he's always secretive about stuff. We can see Bono, Springstein, Jagger any day of the week. Axl...it's like Groundhogs day. If he see's his shadow, no Chinese Democracy for another six months.  Grin

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 05:28:40 PM »

no habla espa?ol?!  smoking crying
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »

These other rockstars like Bon Jovi, Jagger, Tyler, etc are in their 50s, 60s and yet, haven't changed as much as Axl's changed in comparison to those days back in the 90s.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 03:19:49 AM »

These other rockstars like Bon Jovi, Jagger, Tyler, etc are in their 50s, 60s and yet, haven't changed as much as Axl's changed in comparison to those days back in the 90s.
changed in which way???
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 06:08:08 AM »

changed in which way???

He just changed! Do you still think Axl has the same attitudes he had in the 90s?

Well, most rockstars keep that attitude. But apart from some tiny bits, this change was good.
ComeOnAxl!
Rocker

Sup Ya Brew 2 !

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 06:24:35 AM »

How does Dave Mustine and Axl get along?

Bow!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 01:10:29 PM »

axl's the best !

the one an only horsey !
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »

Axl is more down to earth than most rock stars from my impression of the Eddie Trunk interview.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 01:56:31 PM »

His English might suck, but your ability to form a sentence, use your spacebar, and use correct punctuation is laughable. Why do people post stupid shit like this. Obviously, English is this guy second language...what other languages do you speak brainchild?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:58:51 PM by asstvp1009 » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 01:59:56 PM »

although your english sux  hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.

His English might suck, but your ability to form a sentence, use your spacebar, and use correct punctuation is laughable. Why do people post stupid shit like this. Obviously, English is this guy second language...what other languages do you speak brainchild?
  shut up man....  he didn`t want to be a smartass.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »

See how well you do typing in his native language. Give the guy a break.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 08:26:45 PM »

Let's all post stuff that have SOMETHING to do with the topic, instead of insulting others.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »

HAY? rant I WAS JOKING WITH THE GUY.IT WAS A WAY OF SAYIN "EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE SAID,I AGREE 100%" SO GET OFF MY CASE.SOME POEPLE JUST COME HERE FOR AN ARGUEMENT.

and to gandra-im sorry dude if i offended you but i was only joking.as someone pointed out,my typing sux too (and my english).

back on topic: from what i heard on the interview,it sounded like axl still has the same fiesty-take no shit attitude as he always had but he seems more mature and mellowed,the guy is a one off!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 08:59:52 AM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 08:55:26 PM »

although your english sux  hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.

HAY  rant I WAS JOKING WITH THE GUY.IT WAS A WAY OF SAYIN "EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE SAID,I AGREE 100%" SO GET OFF MY CASE.SOME POEPLE JUST COME HERE FOR AN ARGUEMENT,DICKHEAD.

and to gandra-im sorry dude if i offended you but i was only joking.as some dickhead pointed out,my typing sux too (and my english).

back on topic: from what i heard on the interview,it sounded like axl still has the same fiesty-take no shit attitude as he always had but he seems more mature and mellowed,the guy is a one off!

Now, is there or not one post above yours, 11 minutes earlier, asking nicely not to continue with the insults?

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 06:15:18 AM »

although your english sux? hihi i know exactly what you mean.anybody who knows axl now will agree that this guy is something else.hes not just a rockstar,a entertainer,a celebrity,hes a legend and a REAL genuine guy.

HAY? rant I WAS JOKING WITH THE GUY.IT WAS A WAY OF SAYIN "EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE SAID,I AGREE 100%" SO GET OFF MY CASE.SOME POEPLE JUST COME HERE FOR AN ARGUEMENT,DICKHEAD.

and to gandra-im sorry dude if i offended you but i was only joking.as some dickhead pointed out,my typing sux too (and my english).

Now, is there or not one post above yours, 11 minutes earlier, asking nicely not to continue with the insults?
im sorry christos,but some poeple just come here to argue.read my first post!theres no way i was takin the piss outta gandra,it was in good humour.anyway thats the end of that!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 09:04:06 AM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »

i think Axl is one of rare rock stars who have arock atitude!!!
Do you think ser Mick Jager have a rock style.Ser=rock star,no way

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »

HAY  rant I WAS JOKING WITH THE GUY.IT WAS A WAY OF SAYIN "EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE SAID,I AGREE 100%" SO GET OFF MY CASE.SOME POEPLE JUST COME HERE FOR AN ARGUEMENT,DICKHEAD.

im sorry christos,but some poeple just come here to argue.read my first post!theres no way i was takin the piss outta gandra,it was in good humour.anyway thats the end of that!

The reason you didn't get a minus 1 on the first place was cause I got the good humour.

What I don't get is the insult right after I posted about it... That's why you got minus 1.

That won't get you banned. But it will get you thinking before you post.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: