Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:17:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose- Rants 2006
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose- Rants 2006  (Read 14082 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2006, 07:29:04 PM »

I'm hoping he rants about the media a bit.
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2006, 08:07:46 PM »

i'm hoping for a scott weiland rant. Think the paris rant about warren beatty, but with scott.l

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »

i'm hoping for a scott weiland rant. Think the paris rant about warren beatty, but with scott.l

Remind me...? Huh
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2006, 08:25:27 PM »

Why do people beg for rants? Do you not realize how someone's frame of mind changes when going negative in a setting like that? Seems like people would prefer a really good show instead of wanting a vibe in the venue that could spark a riot or an early Axl departure. Rants every night in 2002. Short tour with many problems. You wanna repeat of 2002? The entire 2002 fiasco cant all be blamed on rants, but it definitely played a role.

Sterling: If you read this thread, offer your opinion on the psychological impact on someone that goes into that frame of mind. You have more knowledge than most here on psychology.

holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2006, 08:51:20 PM »

Rants every night in 2002. Short tour with many problems. You wanna repeat of 2002? The entire 2002 fiasco cant all be blamed on rants, but it definitely played a role.

Axl didnt' rant every night in '02 and even if he had it didn't play a role in the tour being aborted, lack of ticket sales had a hell of alot more to do with it.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2006, 10:03:46 PM »

As much as I'd like to hear Axl's thoughts/comments on many rant-worthy topics (*cough*lawsuits*cough*) and as much as I love that Axl speaks his mind... I'd be happy if these and likewise negative things were not on his mind.  I'd be really pleased just to see him smiling and having a fucking blast up there with the band...   he and they have worked their assess off and invested a lot of time to get to this point - they deserve to fucking enjoy themselves.  It was kick ass at HOB - Axl was in such a great spirits and the mood was magical.  That'd be kick ass for the Hammerstein shows.  Cheesy
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2006, 10:10:15 PM »

He should save his breath so that he can sing all the right notes and get all his entrances right. I'm going to be honest, I don't care what he has to say about the media, or society or scott weiland. I just want good songs performed well.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2006, 05:39:26 AM »

Remind me...? Huh

Weiland, during the tour VR did with Hoobastank (who btw, HoobaSUCK and can't play their instruments for shit), did a big 15 minute rant about the record companies. At the Jones Beach show (the venue sits 14,000 i think), he jumped off from the stage and climed to the 2nd Mezz, which is high up, and while the band continued to play one of the songs, he was ranting about how record companies fuck rock and roll over and don't release any more good music, which is why it seems like rock is dead. He spoke about how they're so concerned with pop and shit that rock doesn't get it's due credit)

Back on topic though, if Axl were to go on a rant, I'd want it to be about politics. I'd love to see him rip into George W. and the war. And then, talk about how he's writing another anti-war song...another GNR anti-war song would be AMAZING Cheesy

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2006, 05:46:12 AM »

Remind me...? Huh

Weiland, during the tour VR did with Hoobastank (who btw, HoobaSUCK and can't play their instruments for shit), did a big 15 minute rant about the record companies. At the Jones Beach show (the venue sits 14,000 i think), he jumped off from the stage and climed to the 2nd Mezz, which is high up, and while the band continued to play one of the songs, he was ranting about how record companies fuck rock and roll over and don't release any more good music, which is why it seems like rock is dead. He spoke about how they're so concerned with pop and shit that rock doesn't get it's due credit)

Back on topic though, if Axl were to go on a rant, I'd want it to be about politics. I'd love to see him rip into George W. and the war. And then, talk about how he's writing another anti-war song...another GNR anti-war song would be AMAZING Cheesy

please, no politics man. I don't give a shit about the Iraq war, and I don't need to hear his opinion on it either. Why I don't give two shits about that war? Cause it's beeing discussed, debated for way too fucking long. We all know what person George W. is. It's all about the fucking oil, disquised as a mission of human wel-beeing. Axl doesn't need to tell us his view. We can already guess it?

No thanks, I rather want to go to a rock show with Axl singing instead of venting on 'war' situations. Ofcourse, a rant or two about any other subject is much welcomed to me.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:48:05 AM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »

I gotta say that if we get a rant by the classic Axl definition, it'll be about Weiland.

I'm hoping that he just mentions how grateful (as I'm sure he is) he is to have fans like us. Thanking us for our patience and so on. I'm am not saying we deserve that, or that he owes us anything so please don't jump on that subject.

I'm just saying that I'm sure thats what he'll talk about.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Brody
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2006, 01:09:29 AM »

Remind me...? Huh

please, no politics man. I don't give a shit about the Iraq war, and I don't need to hear his opinion on it either. Why I don't give two shits about that war? Cause it's beeing discussed, debated for way too fucking long. We all know what person George W. is. It's all about the fucking oil, disquised as a mission of human wel-beeing. Axl doesn't need to tell us his view. We can already guess it?

No thanks, I rather want to go to a rock show with Axl singing instead of venting on 'war' situations. Ofcourse, a rant or two about any other subject is much welcomed to me.

What makes you people think you know axl's political veiws.. What would you do if he was to rant on about micheal moore of some shit like that.. remember hes not like the rest of hollywood! hes Different.. I personally dont think anyone has a clue on what he believes..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2006, 02:48:12 AM »

Remind me...? Huh

I was there, that show fucking kicked ass...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: