Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:35:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose- Rants 2006
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose- Rants 2006  (Read 14149 times)
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2006, 09:50:25 AM »

Why would he care about the World Cup? He didn't rant after the WC2002 and its not as if the USA actually have any chance in the WC is it?
Origen
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2006, 09:57:11 AM »

Why would he care about the World Cup? He didn't rant after the WC2002 and its not as if the USA actually have any chance in the WC is it?

Yet he mentioned two football (soccer if you want to call it that) at Rock In Rio III and there match didn't he.
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2006, 10:03:28 AM »

Well I haven't actually watched the whole of Rio. What did he actually say? Rio was in 2001 anyways so why would he mention the WC there?

England can meet USA in the semi-finals. Would so amazing to knock them out.  hihi

American commentary: "Apex restart leads to a headed touchdown by Rio Ferdinand. Score England!"
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

i was under the impression that usa were in the top 5 or 6 in fifa ranking for fooballl(soccer)? so they have every chance......man i hope england get fucked up the ass with a coke bottle by everyone!!!

this is a bit OT anyways isn't it?

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2006, 10:07:33 AM »

i was under the impression that usa were in the top 5 or 6 in fifa ranking for fooballl(soccer)? so they have every chance......man i hope england get fucked up the ass with a coke bottle by everyone!!!

Yeah I don't know how the USA are 5th (I think) but what an absolute joke. You got hammered 4-1 by Germany the other week...which is a team managed by Jurgen Klinsmann who actually lives in California and commutes to Germany 2 or 3 times a month to train with the team!!!

Hopefully Axl will rant about how shit your team is and how England will win the world cup  ok
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2006, 10:28:42 AM »

i expect something along the lines of vr's lead singer a jerk along with a weak band who use there time with axl as there fame ticket!!!even tho how much  i love slash and co

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

it`s different to rant about the world cup at a show in germany where the world cup actually takes place, than in america in 2002 ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2006, 10:35:41 AM »

Yeah I'd like to hear him talk about the leaks.  Why they were leaked?  Who leaked him?  If he had any knowledge?  What he felt about them?  I'm sure he'll give his thoughts.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2006, 01:04:13 PM »

Yeah I'd like to hear him talk about the leaks.  Why they were leaked?  Who leaked him?  If he had any knowledge?  What he felt about them?  I'm sure he'll give his thoughts.

BINGO! There's another great one. I'd love to hear his thoughts on the leaks. I mean, I have been yelled at for my personal opinion that he may have given approval to leak stuff so I'd like to hear it straight from the horses mouth.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2006, 03:07:37 PM »

Yeah I'd like to hear him talk about the leaks.? Why they were leaked?? Who leaked him?? If he had any knowledge?? What he felt about them?? I'm sure he'll give his thoughts.

BINGO! There's another great one. I'd love to hear his thoughts on the leaks. I mean, I have been yelled at for my personal opinion that he may have given approval to leak stuff so I'd like to hear it straight from the horses mouth.

so would I i'd like to hear about everything we have wanted to know for years, maybe a philly story

I wonder if he'll mention the slash visit
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

Would you defend your mother even if you knew she was wrong? if not your fucking gutless man. Ive been an Axl Fan my whole life, Slash, not so much, my opinion so there you have it, you have a different opinion, respect it and stop posting that shit here man. fuck.

just because you are a huge axl fan doesn't mean you can't see any wrong in what he does.. I am  A HUGE ny mets fan, yet I'll be booing this shit out of beltran if he doesn't hit.. Wether a religous fanatic or axl rose fanatic anything that rules your world is to much, you tend to just say yey to whateevr the person does right or wrong then bash whoever says something anti axl..

Slash was my favorite gunner but I'm still seeing axl three times next month, so you can be huge fans of people and still like both ..

It's a shame gnr broke up years ago otherwise the fans would get along so much better
blindmelon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2006, 03:14:55 PM »

did slash really visit axl and say those things i hope so that would mix it up

remember everything outside the usa is free game,there's oil in them there deserts
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2006, 03:52:33 PM »

no one knows for sure...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2006, 04:33:52 PM »

Very probable. No one has really denied it yet. On the contrary, Duff and Matt's comments sounded as if they were aware of that. 
unsure about the mix up bit.
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2006, 04:45:13 PM »

nt. hihi

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

Warren beatty rant is classic Axl!!! Greatest intro ever!!
88 Days
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2006, 05:08:12 PM »

nt. hihi

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

Warren beatty rant is classic Axl!!! Greatest intro ever!!

indeed, just watched it today yes classic! hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2006, 05:26:57 PM »

And it was about a matter of direct and big concern to him, unlike scotts "fraud" ish rant.
the latter was hilarious in its own way tho.

Don't take me wrong. I'd defend my mum no matter what but I wouldn't say she was right if she was wrong.

Likewise, I wouldn't say Axl's statement seems true or whatever if it didn't. and Axl is not even my mum obviously.
heinous
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2006, 05:32:49 PM »

Scott Weiland definitely has a vintage Axl Rose-rant coming to him.....
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2006, 05:43:18 AM »

Yeah I don't know how the USA are 5th (I think) but what an absolute joke. You got hammered 4-1 by Germany the other week...which is a team managed by Jurgen Klinsmann who actually lives in California and commutes to Germany 2 or 3 times a month to train with the team!!!

Hopefully Axl will rant about how shit your team is and how England will win the world cup ok

fuck you...you don't know shit about me, where i am from, or shit. i don't want england to win because i don't want to listen to english commentators/media ramble the fuck on about it for half a century (familiar?).

i also don't want them to win because i hating seeing the fucking butchers apron (AKA-the union jack) being flagged up and down the uk,

god save the queen................and her fucking facist regime.

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2006, 07:19:58 AM »

so would I i'd like to hear about everything we have wanted to know for years, maybe a philly story

I wonder if he'll mention the slash visit

Yeah I kinda wonder about that. Part of me wants him to never mention the old band again. In some ways I'm very curious about all that but in some ways I'm just ready to move on.

I was thinking about it and I bet  that he'll at least trash Buckethead during the band intros.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: