Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose- Rants 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose- Rants 2006  (Read 14170 times)
Jonathan
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...

Mike has a very valid point. Scott Weiland is actually like a talented musician whether you like it or not.

Nope

Uhm, yes.

Explain your opinion, because I don't think you can back it up.

Back on topic, who cares about rants? I want new music.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:11:54 PM by I have a good title » Logged
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...

A person? You don't know shit about Axl or what he's really like as a person or his personal life, maybe you should try and understand that.

wanker, what a stupid thing to say. shut up.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
alexh0618
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2006, 11:48:19 PM »

Mike, I agree with you 110 %. These days, it seems as if anyone looks at Axl the wrong way, they are hated on. I know that Scott said some things he should not have, but hasen't Axl called people out and insulted other artists before? I am not backing Scott up but some of you people are just so oblivious to the fact that Axl is not the god you imagine him to be. Some people here cannot realize that there are other accomplished artists and musicians in the world besides Axl.

I'm not an Axl hater or lover, I am a fan. I am a fan of the music. I do not really care who or what Axl rants on this summer, I just want to hear some good music and get a new album for my GnR collection. I'm just so sick and tired of these people who defend Axl no matter what and shit on everyone else for no reason.
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2006, 11:57:32 PM »

Mike, I agree with you 110 %. These days, it seems as if anyone looks at Axl the wrong way, they are hated on. I know that Scott said some things he should not have, but hasen't Axl called people out and insulted other artists before? I am not backing Scott up but some of you people are just so oblivious to the fact that Axl is not the god you imagine him to be. Some people here cannot realize that there are other accomplished artists and musicians in the world besides Axl.

I'm not an Axl hater or lover, I am a fan. I am a fan of the music. I do not really care who or what Axl rants on this summer, I just want to hear some good music and get a new album for my GnR collection. I'm just so sick and tired of these people who defend Axl no matter what and shit on everyone else for no reason.

You are completely .. wow.. like im dumber for reading this.

This is a GUNS AND ROSES forum first of all.. Second of all, Axl has all the right in the world to hate on Scott Weiland, they are Rivals, im sure you have a few, from that post you just made, you have some now if you didnt before. The majority of the people on here are Axl Rose fans first and foremost, the remaining original member of Guns N Roses. Yes, he has called out people but when has he not had reasonable cause? fuck he made a song about ALL guilty members of the press who wrote shit about the band which wasnt true. you wanna hate on Axl defending himself then go ahead.. but before you go on saying he calls out other artists etc. EVERYONE DOES IT fuck man open your eyes and ears, Bon Jovi just did it to axl a month ago, Eminem does it to rival rappers, 2 pac and biggie did it.. fuck man, its natural..

Will all of you fuckin STOP ruining this thread.. IF you dont want to hear him RANT then kindly LEAVE or write about what you would like to see happen AKA New CD Release, and good tunes...

alex I respect that thats what you want, good music, and want a CD thats cool, but leave all the drama out of your next post.. especially when it has no relevance to the thread. THANKS.

ok

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
McDuff
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2006, 12:19:27 AM »

hopefully Axl will just sing,that would be great if you ask me  Tongue
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 12:22:14 AM »

hopefully Axl will just sing,that would be great if you ask me  Tongue

Thanks man Grin thats the type of replies im looking for, straight up opinion on what you WANT to see not what you dont want to see lol

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
alexh0618
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 12:23:20 AM »

You are completely .. wow.. like im dumber for reading this.

This is a GUNS AND ROSES forum first of all.. Second of all, Axl has all the right in the world to hate on Scott Weiland, they are Rivals, im sure you have a few, from that post you just made, you have some now if you didnt before. The majority of the people on here are Axl Rose fans first and foremost, the remaining original member of Guns N Roses. Yes, he has called out people but when has he not had reasonable cause? fuck he made a song about ALL guilty members of the press who wrote shit about the band which wasnt true. you wanna hate on Axl defending himself then go ahead.. but before you go on saying he calls out other artists etc. EVERYONE DOES IT fuck man open your eyes and ears, Bon Jovi just did it to axl a month ago, Eminem does it to rival rappers, 2 pac and biggie did it.. fuck man, its natural..

Will all of you fuckin STOP ruining this thread.. IF you dont want to hear him RANT then kindly LEAVE or write about what you would like to see happen AKA New CD Release, and good tunes...

alex I respect that thats what you want, good music, and want a CD thats cool, but leave all the drama out of your next post.. especially when it has no relevance to the thread. THANKS.

ok
Look, I just cannot stand the people here (you) that blindly defend Axl. Lets say what if he says something bad about Slash (which he probably will this summer), you guys love him even though Slash was a huge part in GnR's fame and glory, but god forbid Slash says something bad about Axl. You guys diss Slash or anyone else like there is no tomorrow when they say something bad about Axl. It is just stupid to blindly defend Axl all the time, especially when you know he is wrong. Axl will rant all he wants this summer, but some of you people will take it too seriously. When Axl calls out (insert name) this summer, people like you will jump on the "Axl said it so death to (insert name)" bandwagon.
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2006, 12:25:42 AM »

Would you defend your mother even if you knew she was wrong? if not your fucking gutless man. Ive been an Axl Fan my whole life, Slash, not so much, my opinion so there you have it, you have a different opinion, respect it and stop posting that shit here man. fuck.

alexh0618
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2006, 12:39:14 AM »

Whatever gnr_12, don't talk about my mother. Check you PM box.

Heres to hopefully some new music, album date, and the real story about the past few years.  beer
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2006, 12:55:40 AM »

Ok guys peace has been made ok and now alex has graduated to the 'rocker' level  hihi...anyways what i REALLY want to see lies between Axl Talking about the new CD, and talking about what the current line up situation is! oh and a nightrain or WTTJ intro would be nice!!!

alexh0618
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2006, 01:11:07 AM »

Yes I am a rocker. My life is now complete. All you opening acts and headliners bow down hihi ......

On a serious note, I really want to know why the 2002 NA tour was canceled. I hope Axl addresses this during a concert or maybe in an interview. The feeling that CD might be out soon, and the anticipation for the tour (even though I'm not going) is really starting to set it on me. I can't wait!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2006, 07:08:29 AM »

weiland has had many hit songs with stp sold platinum albums 10-15 times over has successfull tours all while axl has yet to do a damn thing in well over a decade, you people sound moronic... It's not even wether you like him or not, it's the fact he's out there.. Axl talks to you once a year and you're all over his jock..

Being out there does not make you better... rofl

It's pretty simple on gnr forums today, anyone that says one negative word about axl is called untalented or jealous of axl.. It happens everytime regardless who it is... By this theory anyone who bashes scott is jealou of him.. I know this isn't the case but look at lars or james hetfield or kurt cobain or dee snider or vince neil or anyone else that has said anything negative about axl, they all get bashed as worthless artists.... I think just because you are a fan doesn't always mean you have to side with the person you like to hear sing.. Some of you people should become judges.. One word bad about axl off to jail you go rofl

Mike
  I am one of the biggest gnr and axl fans here, older fan, remember the gunners when they ruled the world. Anyway, I have to say, you were right on target with everything you said. God forbid we like another artist besides axl, I mean, he has given us soooooo much music in the past ten years. He's the greatest. Weiland, vince neal, david lee roth, who are they? what have they ever done?. Some of these people on this board need to wake the fuck up!

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that some people are just plain going to look at Axl as a saint? Or the greatest ever? Or better then everyone else ever? I'm not saying he is all of those things, but good lord it's art. Thats why forums like this exist. There's a million of them just like this for every member of every band ever I'm sure.

Again, this topic was meant to stay on the subject of what you want to hear Axl talk about at the NYC shows. It's not about whether or not Axl is better than anyone else. You guys keep poluting the damn thread with this. Why not start your own thread entitled "Axl is NOT the greatest of all time" or "Weiland is just as good as Axl", I'm sure you'll get plenty of action in it and the people that actually want to discuss this subject can.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2006, 07:33:42 AM »

I find Axl's rants highly entertaining. Its what makes part of the show, the unpredicability you don't get at many gigs these days. People would be complaining if there were no more rants. I wanna hear about leaks, ex band members, Jon Bon Jovi (hope he gets him good and proper), Scott Weiland, courtcase, the internet, his jerseys and braids, the New York Times article etc - mix this in with a healthy dose of great music and (maybe) an album release date and we're all set for some great shows.

Here today...ready to rock
dzosua
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2006, 07:57:22 AM »

Axl should focus on his own shit and not others - majority of people that axl rants on have moved on, succeed and gain a lot of fame. So, i'm going to the Budapest concert because of the music and definetlly not because of his speeches. If I wanted a great speech show, I'd go to Dave Chappele or Pablo Francisco and laughed my ass off... I payed for the music and the show. Who to fuck he thinks he [Axl] is? Martin Luther King?
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2006, 08:16:10 AM »

My gut tells me the following will happen:

May 12th - Axl pretty silent ?- I think he thanks the fans - maybe even gets a "welcome back chant" but no rants - He might make a comment about the old line up ( for all of you expecting the old band, sorry blah, blah, blah)
May 14th - talks about the reviews from the 1st show - if any bad ones- He may talk about the last tour, might not
May 15th - Here Axl is in the swing of things, I think he talks about the internet, leaks etc. . .
May 17th - This where Axl will be at his best, I think he will be vocal as hell, as it's the last warm-up show. ?I think he will talk about CD, the US leg of the tour, anything else that's on his mind.

Things Axl will stay away from:
He will stay away from mentioning the old-line up by name. I see him talking about the rumors of the band getting back together, but no trash talk on Slash, Duff, Scott or VR in general. ?I don't see him addressing the law suit or the letter, but he may referense them.

Wake up. . . .time to die
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2006, 08:21:45 AM »

My gut tells me the following will happen:

May 12th - Axl pretty silent  - I think he thanks the fans - maybe even gets a "welcome back chant" but no rants - He might make a comment about the old line up ( for all of you expecting the old band, sorry blah, blah, blah)
May 14th - talks about the reviews from the 1st show - if any bad ones- He may talk about the last tour, might not
May 15th - Here Axl is in the swing of things, I think he talks about the internet, leaks etc. . .
May 17th - This where Axl will be at his best, I think he will be vocal as hell, as it's the last warm-up show.  I think he will talk about CD, the US leg of the tour, anything else that's on his mind.

Things Axl will stay away from:
He will stay away from mentioning the old-line up by name. I see him talking about the rumors of the band getting back together, but no trash talk on Slash, Duff, Scott or VR in general.  I don't see him addressing the law suit or the letter, but he may referense them.

That seems like a pretty good prediction. Any mention of a release date the doesn't include the word "Soon" is fine with me. lol.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2006, 08:22:03 AM »

People need to relax and not take this stuff to serious. ?

I understand the point of this thread. ?It was to chat about what people thought Axl would rant about - right or wrong. ?Axl has the tendency of ranting, and it's entertaining, he knows it and we know it. ?It's part of the show.

Lets all get along and enjoy this ride - it may be the last one

Wake up. . . .time to die
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2006, 08:24:49 AM »

Axl should focus on his own shit and not others - majority of people that axl rants on have moved on, succeed and gain a lot of fame. So, i'm going to the Budapest concert because of the music and definetlly not because of his speeches. If I wanted a great speech show, I'd go to Dave Chappele or Pablo Francisco and laughed my ass off... I payed for the music and the show. Who to fuck he thinks he [Axl] is? Martin Luther King?

axl rants on noone at the moment....

if he`d rant on weiland in on of the next shows, that guy would definitely not have moved on ok

what would you do if some pussy called you a fat, botox faced, wig wearing fuck and motherfucker in the public??

i don`t like the bashing of people who say shit about axl, but i HATE all this " you people should realize that there are other talented people than axl on this planet" and "who does axl think he is" crap!!!

he`s axl rose guys!!
i never said one bad thing about kurt cobain or most other people who talked shit about axl, but scott weiland exaggerated in my opinion. he wasn`t even adressed by axl`s statement, but he called him names and talked shit about him though. one thing all of you should remember is, that axl never talked about anyone without having a reason for it ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:38 AM »

Ranting is just a part of Axl.  Its what he does.  Cool

If you can't appreciate a good Axl rant, you should be ashamed to call yourself a GNR fan  hihi
Origen
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2006, 09:41:39 AM »

When does the world cup kick off about 7-8 weeks? Not exactly a rant but he might mention at the time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: