Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose- Rants 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose- Rants 2006  (Read 14161 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 03:42:56 PM »

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

And How long ago was the warren beatty rant?

Axl's statement was in regard to the lawsuit and no way about scott.
Big deal. Scott's childish statement only made axls look better. hihi

I'm talking about what axl said slash told him.. There was no reason to spill the beans, and I am still not 100% sure that even happened.. If they were being friendly and he said those thing he shouldn't have just blabbed to the media.. We all talk some shit from time to time no need to run and tell someone to fuck them over..
speed_stone
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »

origen i know enough about him to prefer him over the retarded fuckhead scott, so just fuck off. i'm done talking to all you bitter little internet people for a while. bye.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 03:46:28 PM »

weiland has had many hit songs with stp sold platinum albums 10-15 times over has successfull tours all while axl has yet to do a damn thing in well over a decade, you people sound moronic... It's not even wether you like him or not, it's the fact he's out there.. Axl talks to you once a year and you're all over his jock..

Wow. I've been a member here for a while, but I post more elsewhere. I find it strange that I've been called "moronic" and been told that I'm all over "(Axls) jock" so quickly. Thats amazing that you know anything about me at all!

did I say you were moronic, I didn't realise I quoted you

Everybody knows my agenda too. they all know me.. I hate everyone I'm not a fan, I only gave 3 tickets to the show on the 15th to forum members because I'm selfish and egotistical hihi Directions possible hotels, better places to park, mentioned possible bars etc.. I'm just a regular hater.. ok
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »

Everybody knows my agenda too. they all know me.. I hate everyone I'm not a fan, I only gave 3 tickets to the show on the 15th to forum members because I'm selfish and egotistical hihi Directions possible hotels, better places to park, mentioned possible bars etc.. I'm just a regular hater.. ok

Thats a good first step. You cant solve the problem if you cant admit the problem hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 03:53:46 PM »

weiland has had many hit songs with stp sold platinum albums 10-15 times over has successfull tours all while axl has yet to do a damn thing in well over a decade, you people sound moronic... It's not even wether you like him or not, it's the fact he's out there.. Axl talks to you once a year and you're all over his jock..

Wow. I've been a member here for a while, but I post more elsewhere. I find it strange that I've been called "moronic" and been told that I'm all over "(Axls) jock" so quickly. Thats amazing that you know anything about me at all!

did I say you were moronic, I didn't realise I quoted you

I didn't say any of that about you. I said that I thought it was strange that I'd been called a moron and accused of being on Axls jock.

I don't need a list of things you do or did for other members, I was more concerned with the thread staying on the subject it was supposed to be about and in the mean time I got insulted.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006, 03:56:42 PM »

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

And How long ago was the warren beatty rant?

Axl's statement was in regard to the lawsuit and no way about scott.
Big deal. Scott's childish statement only made axls look better. hihi

I'm talking about what axl said slash told him.. There was no reason to spill the beans, and I am still not 100% sure that even happened.. If they were being friendly and he said those thing he shouldn't have just blabbed to the media.. We all talk some shit from time to time no need to run and tell someone to fuck them over..

i bet it`s true. you can tell me what you want, but axl would never lie in a legal press release. he`d shoot himself in the foot with that. in general, i don`t know about one thing axl ever really lied about ok

we don`t know what was going on with slash and him, but there surely was a reason for him to release the statement...  that said, the reason might not be very reasonable at all hihi

however, he didn?t insult anyone in his statement, unlike scotty...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2006, 03:59:16 PM »

didn't axl say slash said this that and the other thing... What if scott believed slash didn't say these things and backed duff... manI don't know, I don't really care anymore.. I don't belive axl wouldn't lie, he has been promising cd for years in many words.. Pre release or not it happens all the time.. Whatever man only they know what happened.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2006, 04:30:41 PM »

I don't belive axl wouldn't lie

I don't believe axl and his side would be stupid enough to lie about the opponent's action in a legal statement that even the court can see. too transparent. Use your head.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »

I don't belive axl wouldn't lie

I don't believe axl and his side would be stupid enough to lie about the opponent's action in a legal statement that even the court can see. too transparent. Use your head.

are you telling me no one would like in a legal press release.. ? That's all I am asking do people like even when it's a press release.. It's his word against slash who knows the difference? if I said you showed up at my door and you said you didn't who's to say who is right without proof?
Z
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2006, 04:58:18 PM »

I only wish to:

- hear new music (IRS, TWAT, Better)

- find out when the cd will hit the shelves

- a rant about the leaks

..............save the ex-member drama.

If they manage to keep the identity of 3rd guitarist a secret up until showtime on the 12th....the anticipation in the crowd will be HUGE.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2006, 04:59:49 PM »

if I said you showed up at my door and you said you didn't who's to say who is right without proof?

And what slash says then? Has he said he didn't?  hihi
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2006, 05:12:35 PM »

i want to hear him make scott look like the pathetic loser he is ok

when axl acts like a child he makes others look better, get off his tip already hihi

Ironically that's exactly what Scott did with his rant. hihi

All I'm telling you is my reasons for going these days is not for rants it's for good music seeing axl live in a small venue and hearing about cd,singles, tour, videos, etc...

When I was a youngin' (pre-teen) way back when I thought the Warren Beatty rant was awsome...of course if it happened today I would think that Axl should grow up.  Axl's rants are sweet because they speak to the rebellious youth--or at least those who want to be rebellious.  It doesn't really matter what the man says as long as he says it in his angry/funny-ass way, then it's all good.  He's an entertainer...but not in a phoney way!
he's an original...can't be duplicated or replicated...he's "one in a million"....

although if I could dream up a perfect rant it would be one where he spots me in the crowd in the NY show, calls me up on stage and performs a free-style rap of how he wants me to have his bay-bee....

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »

SOOO most of us want to hear about the CD i assume.. and possibly the identity of who the new guitarist is.. although im  going on the 14th so im sure the news will be out by then.. so that wont be a surprise to me.. unless they havent found anyone and they have a special guest each concert? Bryan May anyone? Slash, one gig? lol.. wishful thinking.. dont take me serious.. . cause i know some of you will!

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2006, 05:50:39 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...

Mike has a very valid point. Scott Weiland is actually like a talented musician whether you like it or not.
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2006, 06:14:54 PM »

Being out there does not make you better... rofl
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2006, 06:15:52 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...

Mike has a very valid point. Scott Weiland is actually like a talented musician whether you like it or not.

Nope
VelvetGoldman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »

Maybe no rants, this time.   smoking
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2006, 06:20:48 PM »

I think it would be comic genius if Axl took a megaphone on stage and did the patented wheiland (im a skinny twat) dance  rofl
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2006, 06:48:51 PM »

It's pretty simple on gnr forums today, anyone that says one negative word about axl is called untalented or jealous of axl.. It happens everytime regardless who it is... By this theory anyone who bashes scott is jealou of him.. I know this isn't the case but look at lars or james hetfield or kurt cobain or dee snider or vince neil or anyone else that has said anything negative about axl, they all get bashed as worthless artists.... I think just because you are a fan doesn't always mean you have to side with the person you like to hear sing.. Some of you people should become judges.. One word bad about axl off to jail you go rofl
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »

It's pretty simple on gnr forums today, anyone that says one negative word about axl is called untalented or jealous of axl.. It happens everytime regardless who it is... By this theory anyone who bashes scott is jealou of him.. I know this isn't the case but look at lars or james hetfield or kurt cobain or dee snider or vince neil or anyone else that has said anything negative about axl, they all get bashed as worthless artists.... I think just because you are a fan doesn't always mean you have to side with the person you like to hear sing.. Some of you people should become judges.. One word bad about axl off to jail you go rofl

Mike
  I am one of the biggest gnr and axl fans here, older fan, remember the gunners when they ruled the world. Anyway, I have to say, you were right on target with everything you said. God forbid we like another artist besides axl, I mean, he has given us soooooo much music in the past ten years. He's the greatest. Weiland, vince neal, david lee roth, who are they? what have they ever done?. Some of these people on this board need to wake the fuck up!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: