Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose- Rants 2006
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose- Rants 2006  (Read 14146 times)
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« on: April 22, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »

Ok well you guys said no more NYC posts... right? but I am REALLY curious as to what you guys expect to hear from Axl at these first four shows? Anything about VR? Slash? Scott? Duff? Release date?

fuck politics this time around.. i want to hear about whats REALLY goin on.. cuz apparently.. 'theres a lot goin' on' lol yeah don't cry reference.. i love it! hah rofl

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:34:59 PM »

i just want to hear about what took so long who's playing guitar when's cd coming out what's the 1st single..
speed_stone
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 02:36:25 PM »

i want to hear him make scott look like the pathetic loser he is ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 02:40:13 PM »

when axl acts like a child he makes others look better, get off his tip already hihi
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 02:42:41 PM »

when axl acts like a child he makes others look better, get off his tip already hihi

I don't think there's anything Axl Rose could do or say to make a junkie Axl wannabe look better.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
speed_stone
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 02:44:13 PM »

I don't think there's anything Axl Rose could do or say to make a junkie Axl wannabe look better.

excactly.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »

weiland has had many hit songs with stp sold platinum albums 10-15 times over has successfull tours all while axl has yet to do a damn thing in well over a decade, you people sound moronic... It's not even wether you like him or not, it's the fact he's out there.. Axl talks to you once a year and you're all over his jock..
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 02:47:37 PM »

hehe i love it.. yeah scotts gonnna get his show ran by axl lol

you know hes gonna say SOMETHING!!

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
speed_stone
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 02:48:57 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 02:53:53 PM »

why is everyone so into wanting to hear some 44 year old man who never shows his face rant about others.. He should be worried about releasing his one album in 15 years.. ?Who gives a fuck what he says about scott, the music is what I am there for... Rant rant rant meanwhile he's dressed like a 44 year old rapper, who's he to talk..?

and I prefer axl to scott too, but some of you just throw out insults all day.. It's pointless.. I don't knock people who accomplish things and just like gnr have their music on (classic rock stations) constant rotation too.. We're not talking about ashlee simpson here, we're talking about a top 100 rock group in STP who's lead singer was weiland..

Yeah I also graps the concept that when axl rants it's all good, or if he dresses stupid it's cool, but godforbid anyone else does what they want they get attacked.. It's double standards, be a fan just don't hate all day.. If you don't like him then stop visiting the vr section or talking about him..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 02:55:55 PM »

Ironically that's exactly what Scott did with his rant. hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 02:59:05 PM »

Ironically that's exactly what Scott did with his rant. hihi

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

All I'm telling you is my reasons for going these days is not for rants it's for good music seeing axl live in a small venue and hearing about cd,singles, tour, videos, etc...
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »

why is everyone so into wanting to hear some 44 year old man who never shows his face rant about others.. He should be worried about releasing his one album in 15 years..  Who gives a fuck what he says about scott, the music is what I am there for... Rant rant rant meanwhile he's dressed like a 44 year old rapper, who's he to talk..?

and I prefer axl to scott too, but some of you just throw out insults all day.. It's pointless.. I don't knock people who accomplish things and just like gnr have their music on (classic rock stations) constant rotation too.. We're not talking about ashlee simpson here, we're talking about a top 100 rock group in STP who's lead singer was weiland..

Yeah I also graps the concept that when axl rants it's all good, or if he dresses stupid it's cool, but godforbid anyone else does what they want they get attacked.. It's double standards, be a fan just don't hate all day.. If you don't like him then stop visiting the vr section or talking about him..

Your so negative man. fuck. people like you make innocent guns fans topics into shitty ass fights. i asked what you wanted to hear. Not why he shouldnt say anything. 44 or 23 who gives a fuck hes some of our fuckin idols man. FUCK off and let us dream iite? shit man u dont like it. dont post. im tired of guys like you, respect our opinion.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »

I've been following axl since 87 what do you know.. I said who the fuck cares what he thinks about weiland, I said I wanted to hear about music, real overdue news not petty bullshit is all, can you get that...?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »

he did sound stupid, but axl did to on his warren beatty rant.. I tall goes back to the statement axl made, if he never says those things there would be no anger on his part..

And How long ago was the warren beatty rant?

Axl's statement was in regard to the lawsuit and no way about scott.
Big deal. Scott's childish statement only made axls look better. hihi
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 03:23:20 PM »

Maybe he will answer that list of questions we gave him a few years ago from the stage hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 03:33:16 PM »

i completely agree with mike, except for the "axl looks stupid" part... he is a rockstar. he can wear whatever the fuck he wants and i actually really think it`s cool. and except for the korn party, he only wore leather jackets and looked like an normal guy.... of course something certain people complained about as well hihi

i`m one of the people on this board that don`t like scott weiland, but i rarely talk about him or insult him... i just don`t care about him at all. i don`t visit the VR board often, too, even if slash and duff are in that band...

what really annoyed me though, was his stupid "response" ( it`s not even a response, since axl didn`t even direct one sentence to scott...) to axl`s legal press release. i don`t think axl`s statement was necessary, but there are probably reasons for it, we don`t even know about. scott however, acted like a complete jerk and i lost any respect for him i ever had. (some of his stp work is still cool...) i`m pretty confident axl didn`t lie about one thing in his statement, otherwise we`d have seen a really bad mudfight starting...

whatever..... i wanna hear details on the album/single and some information on how the guy spent the last 4 years, instead of a rant on scott.... peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 03:38:25 PM »

weiland has had many hit songs with stp sold platinum albums 10-15 times over has successfull tours all while axl has yet to do a damn thing in well over a decade, you people sound moronic... It's not even wether you like him or not, it's the fact he's out there.. Axl talks to you once a year and you're all over his jock..

Wow. I've been a member here for a while, but I post more elsewhere. I find it strange that I've been called "moronic" and been told that I'm all over "(Axls) jock" so quickly. Thats amazing that you know anything about me at all!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Origen
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 03:41:16 PM »

mike some of us actually prefer axl to scott as both a person and musician, a man your age should be able to grasp that possibility...

A person? You don't know shit about Axl or what he's really like as a person or his personal life, maybe you should try and understand that.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

I've been following axl since 87 what do you know.. I said who the fuck cares what he thinks about weiland, I said I wanted to hear about music, real overdue news not petty bullshit is all, can you get that...?

And again, I don't understand why you're even posting in this thread. The thread wasn't "Do you think Axl should rant or not?" it's asking if he does what would you like to hear.

Please don't get allll pissed off and insult me again for no reason, I was just wondering how the subject got onto whether or not Axl should rant when that's not the point of the thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: