Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:25:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Labour battered in local elections
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Labour battered in local elections  (Read 3002 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« on: May 05, 2006, 04:12:05 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4969812.stm

Hey Mr Blair, take that u fucker!

Not long now and he'll be gone!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
unoturbo
The Little engineer that could
VIP

With 5 million I could do what You spend 50mil on

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 02:04:03 PM »

To be replaced by exactly the same.....

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people
who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 03:23:35 PM »

As they say in America (sarcasm): Adios.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 04:21:42 PM »

You know I don't speak Spanish

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:26:22 AM »

Nonetheless, the Tories have no  leadership and not  likely to win a general election anytime soon.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 05:48:37 AM »

temper temper mon capitan...of course we want a new leader...give gordon brown a chance...but blair seems intent on holding on to all the power...

the conservatives are a bunch of weaklings though...no guts

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »

Tony Blair is just an ass kisser. I hope tories win or lib dems. At any cost i dont want the BNP to win any elections

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 05:43:17 AM »

Tony Blair is just an ass kisser. I hope tories win or lib dems. At any cost i dont want the BNP to win any elections

I really don't think you have much to worry about there

That's a hatrick for Doull
ironfin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »

No wonder they were battered.
I think the UK is irreversibly fucked.

Easy jail sentances that dont deter criminals.
Teenagers rule the streets and normal people are now too scared to speak out against them
Violence for pleasure and filming it on mobile phones
Teachers cant control classes.
Immigration is fucked and is out of control
The government doesnt administer its policys, it just advertises them so that you think its actually doing something
House prices are ridicoulsy high. The only winners here are the mortgage companies. We all have huge debt.
People just dont give a fuck anymore
Generations of people who have never worked.
Generations of junkies
Streets are crazy with alchol abuse, trying going to most town centres on a saturday night.
The Police no longer have real power and the criminals and kids know this
Lawyers Mis- useing the Human Rights Law
Political Correctness
An illgeal war
No one in the Government had the mental capacity to plan for after the war
People dont take responsibilty for their own actions - Its not your fault if your a burglar because you had a tough upbringing

I could go on and on...but you have probably stopped reading already! So i'll get to my point

Its not a surprise that people have voted for the BNP. The BNP promise to be tough on immigration and law and order. However most of their councillors have criminal convictions. Where they have won seats they are often too thick to do anything usefull in council meetings and eventually stop they stop attending.

The torries are now just a management company much like Tony Blair and Labour are.  If you can then leave the UK. If you cant learn how to defend yourself.  rant rant rant

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »

Immigration is a major problem. If i was in government i'd spend more money training immigrants from battered countries like iraq etc. about actual law and i'd give them certain amount of money for lets say a month or so and if they don't find a job or do something useful then they must go back. Sure, it'd cost hell to educate them however in the long run when they have jobs it's all going to be worth it.

thats the problem. governments don't emphasise there's a law to be followed whether it'd speed limit, driving using a license, stealing etc.

The BNP policy of treating whites first is despicable. I don't see UK as my country or Pakistan as my country or any other nation. I believe in what's best for humanity and the planet.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 10:54:22 AM »

The BNP policy of treating whites first is despicable. I don't see UK as my country or Pakistan as my country or any other nation. I believe in what's best for humanity and the planet.

I don't see whats wrong with treating English people first since we're in England

ironfin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 11:20:45 AM »

I don't see whats wrong with treating English people first since we're in England

There is a difference between treating English people first and treating whites first. Losts of English people arent white!
shotgun_blue
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 11:59:42 AM »

No wonder they were battered.
I think the UK is irreversibly fucked.

Easy jail sentances that dont deter criminals.
Teenagers rule the streets and normal people are now too scared to speak out against them
Violence for pleasure and filming it on mobile phones
Teachers cant control classes.
Immigration is fucked and is out of control
The government doesnt administer its policys, it just advertises them so that you think its actually doing something
House prices are ridicoulsy high. The only winners here are the mortgage companies. We all have huge debt.
People just dont give a fuck anymore
Generations of people who have never worked.
Generations of junkies
Streets are crazy with alchol abuse, trying going to most town centres on a saturday night.
The Police no longer have real power and the criminals and kids know this
Lawyers Mis- useing the Human Rights Law
Political Correctness
An illgeal war
No one in the Government had the mental capacity to plan for after the war
People dont take responsibilty for their own actions - Its not your fault if your a burglar because you had a tough upbringing

I could go on and on...but you have probably stopped reading already! So i'll get to my point

Its not a surprise that people have voted for the BNP. The BNP promise to be tough on immigration and law and order. However most of their councillors have criminal convictions. Where they have won seats they are often too thick to do anything usefull in council meetings and eventually stop they stop attending.

The torries are now just a management company much like Tony Blair and Labour are.  If you can then leave the UK. If you cant learn how to defend yourself.  rant rant rant

rather sadly, your dead right
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »

There is a difference between treating English people first and treating whites first. Losts of English people arent white!

according to some BNP dude, he said he'd put the original scottish, english, welsh and irish first who are traditionally white. No offence but BNP seems bad news as is any nationalist party. Screw racial pride i say. to hell with it. Why did BNP members cuss down religions calling them evil such as islam and other religions mainly popular in the east?

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 05:41:52 PM »

according to some BNP dude, he said he'd put the original scottish, english, welsh and irish first who are traditionally white. No offence but BNP seems bad news as is any nationalist party. Screw racial pride i say. to hell with it. Why did BNP members cuss down religions calling them evil such as islam and other religions mainly popular in the east?

I agree that treating people better just on skin colour is wrong, but I have no problem with sorting out English people first, and I'd count a 3rd generation Pakistani as English btw!

There's nothing wrong with being nationalist aslong as it doesn't lead to hating other nations (except the French)  Tongue

They believe Islam is evil and they have fairly strong arguements to support their case if you read bits of the Kerran (sp)

Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 07:41:54 PM »

things go round in cycles, blair wins election the country is in a buzz coz they think change is happening!

10 years later his goverment is shagging their secutarys, things are shit and people want him out
same thing happend to thatcher!

I think camron will get in give some years to fuck it up and were back in the same boat!

thats why i don't vote nothing ever changes and all poltic leaders haven't got a clue.

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 02:06:50 PM »

I agree that treating people better just on skin colour is wrong, but I have no problem with sorting out English people first, and I'd count a 3rd generation Pakistani as English btw!

There's nothing wrong with being nationalist aslong as it doesn't lead to hating other nations (except the French)? Tongue

They believe Islam is evil and they have fairly strong arguements to support their case if you read bits of the Kerran (sp)

Thats the problem. BITS of the Qur'aan. Being a muslim i've read the whole of the qur'aan and i see nothing evil about it. If i do i'd question it. This is why you have to look at the whole of something not just a part. For example, there's part of the qur'aan saying to kill anyone who converts from islam to another religion. That obviously is uncivilised and pathetic. If you look to the hadith, it mentions to kill those that convert from islam to another religion ONLY on the condition that they've joined the opposition army and are going to war against islam.

You see, BNP are secretly prejudice as in local a newspaper they were complaining about "Asian youths." They can collect all the "evidence" you want. Rather than question something they propogate with it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 02:10:42 PM by Sakib » Logged

Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 02:25:48 PM »

There's nothing wrong with being nationalist aslong as it doesn't lead to hating other nations (except the French)  Tongue

Thats the problem. BITS of the Qur'aan. Being a muslim i've read the whole of the qur'aan and i see nothing evil about it. If i do i'd question it. This is why you have to look at the whole of something not just a part. For example, there's part of the qur'aan saying to kill anyone who converts from islam to another religion. That obviously is uncivilised and pathetic. If you look to the hadith, it mentions to kill those that convert from islam to another religion ONLY on the condition that they've joined the opposition army and are going to war against islam.

You see, BNP are secretly prejudice as in local a newspaper they were complaining about "Asian youths." They can collect all the "evidence" you want. Rather than question something they propogate with it.

Once a particular race has been sterotyped as the problem, it's hard to shake the critcism!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 02:30:54 PM »

^tell me about it

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: