Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:38:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl says, "...Friends - old and new"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl says, "...Friends - old and new"  (Read 14228 times)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »

People from HTGTH stop Dreaming!!!! this is not a reunion tour like Judas Priest!!!! I don't support the new line up(excepting Brain) but that's what we have at the moment old members are busy doind their thinks is it difficult to understand that?Huh

No offense man, but if you don't support the new lineup, why are you here? Granted this is a place for GNR fans to talk and debate news and all that stuff, but the new GNR is the new GNR, no 2 ways around it. They are now Guns and Roses. So if you don't like them.... Huh

Hey man, do you think that the new line-up is the only, the real Guns n' Roses? So if you like the old band, but not the new, you CAN'T come here to discuss about the band you love, about the old members of the band, about the old shows/bootlegs, about AFD, Lies, UYI, SI etc? You just have to come here and say "Oh, this new band is so fucking great and Slash/Duff/Steven/Matt/Izzy/Gilby can suck my fucking dick, 'cause this new band is way better!". Then you can start discussing..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2006, 06:40:55 PM »

People from HTGTH stop Dreaming!!!! this is not a reunion tour like Judas Priest!!!! I don't support the new line up(excepting Brain) but that's what we have at the moment old members are busy doind their thinks is it difficult to understand that?Huh

No offense man, but if you don't support the new lineup, why are you here? Granted this is a place for GNR fans to talk and debate news and all that stuff, but the new GNR is the new GNR, no 2 ways around it. They are now Guns and Roses. So if you don't like them.... Huh

Hey man, do you think that the new line-up is the only, the real Guns n' Roses? So if you like the old band, but not the new, you CAN'T come here to discuss about the band you love, about the old members of the band, about the old shows/bootlegs, about AFD, Lies, UYI, SI etc? You just have to come here and say "Oh, this new band is so fucking great and Slash/Duff/Steven/Matt/Izzy/Gilby can suck my fucking dick, 'cause this new band is way better!". Then you can start discussing..

Actually, if you took the time out to read the rest of the discussion I had with the guy with the south park logo, you'd see we debated this into full more explicit detail. So take your attitude elsewhere

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2006, 12:44:40 AM »

Actually, if you took the time out to read the rest of the discussion I had with the guy with the south park logo, you'd see we debated this into full more explicit detail. So take your attitude elsewhere

This is very offtopic now. But it's not just you, there is plenty of people who tell others to fuck off from this board, if they say something like "I think the new band ain't that good..". It sucks. Let's get to the topic -->

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2006, 05:33:41 AM »

This is very offtopic now. But it's not just you, there is plenty of people who tell others to fuck off from this board, if they say something like "I think the new band ain't that good..". It sucks. Let's get to the topic -->

AT ANY POINT, IN ANY OF WHAT I WROTE, did I tell you to "fuck off"? I told you to drop the attitude. Eveyone here is entitled to their opinion about the new and old guns and roses. I'm allowed to disagree with them, present my point of view, and I also happen to listen to what they say. Me and the other person weren't "fighting" or "arguing" we were discussing our points of view.

So do me a huge favor, don't put words in my mouth and then say "lets get to the topic"...either read what I wrote, and quote me on that...PM me if you want to continue this insane discussion...or better, drop it, and YOU can get back on topic.

Take that one to heart  Kiss

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: