Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  chris pittman - stop the hating!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: chris pittman - stop the hating!  (Read 3653 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 06:51:15 PM »

Well if your topic was worth anything then well we would not have this problem.

Back on topic.. Respect him if you want.. And dont if you want. Its pretty simple.
don't bother with this spam infested cunt. let it go bro....you are way better than this. he represents what is wrong with this site right now.

i will have you removed from this site. one moment.
you represent what is not fair to axl. hardly a fan.
actually, you also represent what is wrong with this site, newbie. this topic was fine until your pathetic mygnr'ish insults came along.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 06:53:32 PM »

It's a bit too late to ask them not to lock it ?hihi

Can we have a bit of respect here? Who cares if one thinks Pittman is the best or is a total disaster? People do have different opinions.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 06:53:47 PM »

Back on topic.. Respect him if you want.. And dont if you want. Its pretty simple.
don't bother with this spam infested cunt. let it go bro....you are way better than this. he represents what is wrong with this site right now.

actually, you also represent what is wrong with this site, newbie. this topic was fine until your pathetic mygnr'ish insults came along.

ON TOPIC: pittman is a faggot

and you're not a gnr fan.
i'm gonna pm jarmo now and ask that these pathetic gnr hater posts are removed and that this topic will remain open.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
ROSE22
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 06:56:13 PM »

i've been here since 2000. don't let the amounts of posts fool you. i could have 213 meaningless bullshit too. i will say that bls pride has been one of my favorite posters on this forum. you fuckin' suck speedstone. post at mygnr since that is where you got the idea to post this meaningless spam.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 06:57:50 PM »

Thanks Rose22.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »

i've been here since 2000. don't let the amounts of posts fool you. i could have 213 meaningless bullshit too. i will say that bls pride has been one of my favorite posters on this forum. you fuckin' suck speedstone. post at mygnr since that is where you got the idea to post this meaningless spam.

keep the insults coming and see how long you will last.
it's people like you who ruin the gnr fan community.

NOW BACK ON FUCKING TOPIC!

Brody
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2006, 06:58:20 PM »

Everyone needs to sign up with speed stone... he decides who is a real gnr fan and who is not!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2006, 06:58:53 PM »

Speed_Stone.....Why don't you try a different approach to your topic?

"Over @ MyGnR everyone says this...." well that right there is gonna turn alot of people off.

Why don't you ask something like...what do you think Pittman will bring to the band for CD....Will it be benificial or not? and don't slam everyone who has a different opinion. cuz people do have different opinions all the time.

Alot of classic fans aren't excited about synth and piano...I'm not....but I have witnessed what pittman is capable of in the studio so I am intrigued as to what he will bring to GnR....but we don't know what that is yet....

and assumptions don't fly well either. We have no idea who is on the demos...hell it could be the OMG band from end of days...you can't say he's great listen to this he might not be on it....see what I'm saying man? peace

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2006, 06:59:17 PM »

Everyone needs to sign up with speed stone... he decides who is a real gnr fan and who is not!!

no i don't, but sometimes it's obvious.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »

i'm gonna pm jarmo now and ask that these pathetic gnr hater posts are removed and that this topic will remain open.

Ask all you fucking want, you're one of the posters who will be gone really soon.

Stop acting like you're not part of the problem "Mr I bump old threads and break the rules because I don't understand how this place works even after registering multiple usernames".

BLS-Pride is another example of a whiny poster who probably won't last long because he just doesn't get it.

So instead of spending time deleting/moderating your useless drivel you call posts, I'll just start banning more. Let's see how many of you last another day. I'm tired of the little group of "fans" fucking up this place thinking it's their own chat room.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: