Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  chris pittman - stop the hating!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: chris pittman - stop the hating!  (Read 3662 times)
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »

i think speed-stone is chris pitman.

LMAO  rofl

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »

I think this is a pointless thread. ?Pittman, like the other members, will get the respect he deserves once they start playing again and when CD comes out.

End of story.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 06:14:32 PM »

its cool if u dont liek a new member. you certainly dont have to, but you can atleast respect them.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 06:15:48 PM »

His work? in? catcher in the rye? is nice , and in Better? is awesome .? ok
LMAO

sorry to say but everything chris contributed to the new songs makes them worse.

Okay go back to the old GNR and the olds songs .... stock in the 80 .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 06:17:24 PM »

His work  in  catcher in the rye  is nice , and in Better  is awesome .  ok
LMAO

sorry to say but everything chris contributed to the new songs makes them worse.

Okay go back to the old GNR and the olds songs .... stock in the 80 .

You would have no Pittman if it wasn't for those guys who gave it their all in the 80's.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
trojan
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 06:17:47 PM »

now, if chris pittman played guitar or drums or sumthin id give him props, but c'mon.  He's the fucking Back Up keyboardist/bongo player/noise maker.  He aint irreplaceable.  But what makes him even more retarded is the gay fetish cop hat.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »

now, if chris pittman played guitar or drums or sumthin id give him props, but c'mon.? He's the fucking Back Up keyboardist/bongo player/noise maker.? He aint irreplaceable.? But what makes him even more retarded is the gay fetish cop hat.

In his defense, that was one show.  He had long hair and was wearing a beanie on the 02 tour.

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 06:26:41 PM »

over at mygnr.com it's an everyday thang to see sarcastic threads or post of the type "chris pittman = god" or more often, "chris pittman = gnr", and i have seen similar posts on this forum. how can you, as guns n' roses fans, hate on a longtime member of the band? obviously he's important or axl wouldn't keep him, plus i have a feeling we will really see what he's made of when chinese democracy drops. in the meantime, if you don't care for silkworms (which i personally like the keyboard/synth work in), check out catcher in the rye. his work there is awesome. stop the hate or find another band.

dont come here to tell me/us to respect pittman, it would make sense if you want to talk about axl or dizzy......not pittman!!!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 06:31:25 PM »

over at mygnr.com it's an everyday thang to see sarcastic threads or post of the type "chris pittman = god" or more often, "chris pittman = gnr", and i have seen similar posts on this forum. how can you, as guns n' roses fans, hate on a longtime member of the band? obviously he's important or axl wouldn't keep him, plus i have a feeling we will really see what he's made of when chinese democracy drops. in the meantime, if you don't care for silkworms (which i personally like the keyboard/synth work in), check out catcher in the rye. his work there is awesome. stop the hate or find another band.

dont come here to tell me/us to respect pittman, it would make sense if you want to talk about axl or dizzy......not pittman!!!!

why not? he's a member of guns n' roses and as a guns n' roses fan you should respect him.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »

As Guns N' Roses' fans we can choose who to like and not to like.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 06:33:10 PM »

thats what im talking about
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »

I think this is a pointless thread. ?Pittman, like the other members, will get the respect he deserves once they start playing again and when CD comes out.

End of story.
exactly  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 06:34:08 PM »

why not? he's a member of guns n' roses and as a guns n' roses fan you should respect him.

Sorum was a member of Guns N'Roses and even if he was still in the band I wouldn't like nor respect him. ?Now, as I said, we haven't heard much from Pittman, let's wait and many people might change their minds, or not.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 06:34:35 PM »

well, if you choose to dislike a factor of the band then you are not a fan of certain elements of the band. you are still a guns n' roses fan but axl would like to see us embrace the new line up and give them a chance, and that's what you should do. i'm sure you will realize your mistake further down the road, when chinese democracy is here.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 06:36:09 PM »

I'm sure you will relize that people have different tastes and not everyone will think CD is the sound of the second coming. Pittman isn't a big anough factor to worry about.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 06:37:45 PM »

im willing to wager Pittman has a bigger role than Dave Kushner has with VR

Its fine if you dont like him or any particular member for that matter. They have to prove their worth with the album. But thats a lot different than not respecting someone

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 06:38:37 PM »

well, if you choose to dislike a factor of the band then you are not a fan of certain elements of the band. you are still a guns n' roses fan but axl would like to see us embrace the new line up and give them a chance, and that's what you should do. i'm sure you will realize your mistake further down the road, when chinese democracy is here.

how you can be sure?

anyway, the point is that pittman has proven nothing to me to make me respect him

pittman is in my ass, fuckhead go home!

hihi

sorry for that
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 06:39:53 PM »

i agree that pittman probably has a bigger role in guns n' roses than we all realize at this point, which will make all you haters look fucking stupid down the line. you heard it here first.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 06:43:01 PM »

i agree that pittman probably has a bigger role in guns n' roses than we all realize at this point, which will make all you haters look fucking stupid down the line. you heard it here first.

Pittman, is that you?  hihi
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 06:43:11 PM »

Sorry I do not read over my posts and check for spelling and grammar mistakes.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: