Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:53:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Eat Chinese
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eat Chinese  (Read 7453 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 10:42:44 PM »

But  to not pay into the system and get health care, housing and education paid for by people who pay taxes. That is bullshit!!

They see the hypocrisy, I don't understand why we can not. Seems as if we want to have our cake and eat it too. Economic growth and wealth created by illegals is ok.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 10:45:41 PM »

What the fuck is this thread about?

Isnt this too racist?

This should already be closed... with all due respect.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 10:51:54 PM »

What the fuck is this thread about?

Isnt this too racist?

This should already be closed... with all due respect.

Besides all the racist stuff, how is it racist?

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 10:54:40 PM »

So any discussion about race is racist?  I've seen no slurs on here, grow some thicker skin cabron!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 11:08:35 PM »

I thought this kind of threads were forbidden...

Grow some thicker skin, motherfucker?

what do you mean ?  hihi

Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 11:08:52 PM »

Mexicans/Hispanics aren't a race.  Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 11:09:35 PM »

Mexicans/Hispanics aren't a race.  Roll Eyes

Hey!

I knew we would get a real racist in here eventually..............
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »

Man you could see that reading the second post...
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 11:14:08 PM »

The law's on my side. Hispanics are people from Spanish speaking countries. That's how they're defined. Whites from Spanish speaking countries are still Hispanics. The thing is, they probably wouldn't be considered Hispanics after 3-4 generations of living in the US and assimilating, which is what the whole issue is about. If they would assimilate, some would be considered white, some American Indian, and most mixed, but that just means they choose 2+ categories.

Really, language is the only major problem they have to deal with. Europeans have to learn language as well as how a free market economy works, and so on. If anything, Hispanics should adjust faster than Europeans in immigrating to the US, which makes the protests really silly. They have it easier than most immigrants.
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 11:20:03 PM »

I've come up with a solution... There are approximately 11 million illegals right? We just need to find 11 million people they can marry and voila everybody gets a green card. Maybe have some sort of sign-up list for desparate Americans looking for a bride/husband? The Russian mail-order bride solution has been working almost flawlessly for a long time now, it can work with Mexicans too I'm sure. When was the last time you saw Russians protesting in America? Or concern about the Russian population? My point EXACTLY.

Raven
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 04:56:29 AM »

Whats all this talk about kicking illegals out?

Only a fool would try to forcibly kick these people out.  What you do is to actually enforce sanctions against employers who hire them, and make sure illegals are given no social services.

They will leave themselves.  No fence or kick in the ass needed.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 05:05:47 AM »

Economic growth and wealth created by illegals is ok.

Wealth created for whom?  The American Working Class is seeing none of it.  Now, if you own a business that relies on illegal labor, or have stock in that kind of company, than ya, it benefits you.  If your a working class American without many skills, illegals are a direct threat to you and ensure any job you do won't pay very well.  Supply and Demand at work.

I don't blame the Mexicans, I blame our Government for allowing this to happen.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2006, 05:46:56 AM »

I have a better idea. Why don't we just kick all the illegal immigrants the fuck out of our country?

What's the point if we don't do anything to stop them from coming in?  Its like bailing water out of a sinking boat, but never plugging up the hole. 

We need to figure out how to enforce our borders before we deal with the people already here. 

maybe the incoming water is more pure than the current rottin one.

i love mexicans, i think they're funny. like pedro.

Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2006, 05:59:31 AM »

Hmm, France has a little immigrant problem of its own doesn't it.   Oh well, maybe the young muslims will be better than old europeans who aren't having any children.

And besides, I like Muslims, their funny, like my math teacher.    Roll Eyes

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2006, 06:18:58 AM »

Hmm, France has a little immigrant problem of its own doesn't it.   Oh well, maybe the young muslims will be better than old europeans who aren't having any children.

And besides, I like Muslims, their funny, like my math teacher.    Roll Eyes

yeah muslim are usually funny, but stupid too Smiley

well, france is having a problem with immigration, but not with muslim, mostly black people from center africa, lot of of them are christian ...
the muslim wave was in the 80s.

now the government want to CHOSE its immigrants, and take the good smart ones and leave the dumb ones in their country ... so nice ....

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2006, 02:36:12 PM »

now the government want to CHOSE its immigrants, and take the good smart ones and leave the dumb ones in their country ... so nice ....

good point...so much for helping the third world eh, taking the best of them and leaving the rest...maybe bob geldof will help them out 20 years from now  hihi

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2006, 03:58:54 PM »

George Bush this afternoon : Immigrants have made America a vibrant country.. 

or something like that he h e....
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 12:32:52 AM »

Immigrants have made America a vibrant country.. 

Legal or illegal immigrants?

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 10:56:46 AM »

In my humble opinion both.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 05:51:15 PM »

Immigrants have made America a vibrant country..?

Legal or illegal immigrants?

America was a vibrant country long before illegal immigrants spilled across our borders in record numbers.  If anything, America's vibrance has declined since we allowed illegal immigrants to fulfill the jobs that we refuse to do.  In other words, America's laziness and apathy are at the root of the problem and illegals are only showing that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: