Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:26:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Third Guitarist Question (should Buckethead rejoin or maybe even Slash?)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Third Guitarist Question (should Buckethead rejoin or maybe even Slash?)  (Read 50485 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2006, 11:05:12 AM »

until they take the stage without bucket , i'll hold out on hopes he will return. If he doesnt GNR will be axl and the other guys to me. Besides Axl the only people that grab any of my attention is Brain and Fortus.

I'm sorry if that offends anyone but thats just how I feel , and I'm not saying finck and fortus wont lay down kickass solo's in the studio .. no , I just cant take to robin one bit. I flinch everytime he appears on the screen on the 2002 tour bootlegs.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »

I think BH will be in GNR when saul finally takes to Robin.

The third guitarist has already been announced! It's Brown Sugar, the guy who used to play for the Gravel Pit Campers.

Trust me. I'm an insider... Wink

Is this brown suger guy, BOB SUTHERBY, a flamenco guitarist?
Never heard of him but I think GNR already has a guitarist nimble enough to play flamenco.
I trust you but I don't trust an insider. Tongue
dirtyballs
Opening Act

Lives Forever!

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »

i hope they do not get this wanker back !!!
conny
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2006, 01:35:56 PM »

What if they get Bucket back, keep Fortus on rhythm and let Finck play....hm.....tambourine?  Cheesy

Wink
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2006, 02:04:05 PM »

I am seeing Bucket in March. I will do my best to ask the man if leaves the venue and greets fans again.

It would be nice to have a reconciliation.

Yea I'm seeing him in Myrtle Beach in March as well. ok

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2006, 02:09:59 PM »

It has to be Slash - who else could it be? Id bet my left nut its Mr Hudson on the tour - without a doubt....

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »

I cannot see slash rehearsing songs for Chinese Democracy. Considering that he is part of an established platinum selling rock band already, why go back and be an employee of Axl Rose?

Axl said it himself that he hasn't spoken to Slash in ten years; why in the last two weeks would a major earth moving reconciliation occur?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2006, 04:37:03 PM »

Mr. Vector, what in the last two weeks has been a reaction to a plausible event?  Nothing at all.  So, its almost like, what will we hear next?  What about the Haflin rumor?  What about Slash leaking the story about March....It is so weird.  I doubt it will happen, but, nothing will suprise me at this point.
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2006, 04:56:22 PM »

If they cancelled Rio in 04 because Buckethead quit wouldnt it maen now that there doin it this year that they
 now have another guitarist

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Gunner2002
Rocker

« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2006, 06:25:24 PM »

Mr. Vector, what in the last two weeks has been a reaction to a plausible event?? Nothing at all.? So, its almost like, what will we hear next?? What about the Haflin rumor?? What about Slash leaking the story about March....It is so weird.? I doubt it will happen, but, nothing will suprise me at this point.

I am sorry but the whole Slash deal is pretty far fetched. I would love it as much as the next guy, but I find it hard to swallow because there is no mention of Duff and/or Izzy, & Sorum. I don't know about the others but Duff would have to be a package deal w/ Slash. There is no way Slash comes on board and Duff doesn't. Slash would not shit on Duff and that matter VR unless it was a full blown reunion w/ all members minus Adler
brownstone658
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2006, 06:26:27 PM »

SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH
brownstone658
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2006, 06:27:21 PM »

I cannot see slash rehearsing songs for Chinese Democracy. Considering that he is part of an established platinum selling rock band already, why go back and be an employee of Axl Rose?

Axl said it himself that he hasn't spoken to Slash in ten years; why in the last two weeks would a major earth moving reconciliation occur?

Why not?  Time to move on.  SLASH SLASH SLASH.  Bet the farm on it.
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2006, 07:57:09 PM »

the peeps and admins at Angelo.com (batios official site) all say its BS about him being in the band. id say thats the best info we have right now

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2006, 07:58:57 PM »

Why not?  Time to move on.  SLASH SLASH SLASH.  Bet the farm on it.

Longshot at best. I'm not ruling it out, but a return would knock me on my ass.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2006, 10:10:53 PM »

Imagine this- Guns N' Roses being announced on stage for one of the festivals they're playing later this year- and Slash running out on stage with them?  Wouldn't that be the best surprise ever?
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2006, 10:13:09 PM »

wonder what marty friedman is doing these days??   yes Cool

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2006, 10:49:18 PM »

If there is an interest in selling this band? Selling more seats...Selling more shirts....albums....whatever else...
We will see SLASH......
He may not be the best....but he is the most popular.
VR without Slash....is a pile of shit band.

If they are interested in the best sound...then its some dude ...who has a website and travels around to Mall impressing teens with his fast hands.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2006, 11:35:03 PM »

No, Slash would be the best sound.  He is not the best guitarist technically, but he is the best guitarist for GNR.  Period.  He is just so much more interesting then Bucket and even Zakk for that matter, even though Zakk is the better player.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2006, 01:15:49 AM »

Not to be a downer... but Slash ain't coming back.

People who are convinced he is are just not lookin at the facts...

gnrevolution.com
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2006, 02:56:16 AM »

As much as Id love to see Duff and Slash back..it would be a disaster...First of all they would feel SUPERIOR to pittman,fortus and brain...wich I think will cause some trouble...not to mention Dizzy?s discomfort..and right now I think Axl wants this guys happy.  Undecided

Live N' Let Die
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: