Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 01:49:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Water on the Reunion Speculation Fire
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Water on the Reunion Speculation Fire  (Read 8612 times)
xPhoeniX
Headliner

sh*t

« on: May 02, 2006, 04:21:11 PM »

I just talked with? Lisa Schamis, Sales Executive with the Hammerstein Ballroom.? ?I asked her "Who is going to be playing in Guns N Roses lineup??

Her reply "Axl"
Me "So there will be no other original members.. like Slash?"
Her "Not that I know of"

So dont get your hopes up...? but then again..? who the fuck knows.. its GnR

I think a Sales Exec  holds more weight than a guy who works in the box office..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 04:23:23 PM by xPhoeniX » Logged
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 04:22:57 PM »

I just talked with  Lisa Schamis, Sales Executive with the Hammerstein Ballroom.   I asked her "Who is going to be playing in Guns N Roses lineup? 

Her reply "Axl"
Me "So there will be no other original members.. like Slash?"
Her "Not that I know of"

So dont get your hopes up...  but then again..  who the fuck knows.. its GnR

if she was told to keep her mouth shut, me thinks she would have done so and give an answer like that....

but i dont realy believe it anyway..

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »

If there was gonna be a reunion.. IF there was.. They wouldnt tell anyone till they are all on stage.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »

if there was gonna be a reunion theyd say something earlier because they'd probably sell more tickets

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 04:26:46 PM »

except they sold out

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 04:33:09 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »

I asked her "Who is going to be playing in Guns N Roses lineup? 

Her reply "Axl"

They're really holding back on the lineup announcement for some reason. We'll find out in less than two weeks.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

exactely what i thought.... hihi

ask her about dizzy and you`d get the same response ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

hihi

i pictured axl the one man band walking out on stage with a big drum on his stomach and a trumpet in his mouth lmfao rofl

who knows what's going on, who knows with guns n' roses, that's the damn excitement of being a fan! peace

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 04:56:45 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

hihi

i pictured axl the one man band walking out on stage with a big drum on his stomach and a trumpet in his mouth lmfao rofl

who knows what's going on, who knows with guns n' roses, that's the damn excitement of being a fan! peace

LMAO - too bad I don't have more Photoshop talent - bc in my head, that is one priceless picture.   ok
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 05:09:03 PM »

not that i believe all of the reunion rumors, but i will laugh my ass off if it does happen. All the people that are so sure it's not gonna happen will have to eat their own words. How would people that are so dead set against a reunion feel? Which brings me to another question. Anyone who says they absolutely are against a reunion: What made you a fan in the first place? The original band, correct?

i personally don't really care what kind of lineup we get just as long as they can play and sound good. I like the new band alot, and of course, there's always a place in my heart for the original band.

i just find it all too strange. Axl's statement, Slash's lack thereof, Scott's statement, Scott's statement quickly removed, Duff's "no comment", Matt hanging out with Axl (which was the real shocker to me). It's all weird. Maybe hints at things to come? Who knows, guess we'll see on the 12th.

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 05:43:32 PM »

not that i believe all of the reunion rumors, but i will laugh my ass off if it does happen. All the people that are so sure it's not gonna happen will have to eat their own words. How would people that are so dead set against a reunion feel? Which brings me to another question. Anyone who says they absolutely are against a reunion: What made you a fan in the first place? The original band, correct?

i personally don't really care what kind of lineup we get just as long as they can play and sound good. I like the new band alot, and of course, there's always a place in my heart for the original band.

i just find it all too strange. Axl's statement, Slash's lack thereof, Scott's statement, Scott's statement quickly removed, Duff's "no comment", Matt hanging out with Axl (which was the real shocker to me). It's all weird. Maybe hints at things to come? Who knows, guess we'll see on the 12th.

amen  dude!!!

just to be ontopic.. i really dont belive that a reunion is going to happen, but something weird about the line-up
must happen!!!!

i mean, there are a lot of rumours, and a nobody confirmed line up, like this case
and so many other
like the official page of RIR

confused
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:27 PM »

I asked her "Who is going to be playing in Guns N Roses lineup??

Her reply "Axl"

They're really holding back on the lineup announcement for some reason. We'll find out in less than two weeks.

Holding back on the lineup announcement?? Try holding back on *any* announcement.? Hell, at this point, I'd be happy with an official, "So, you know that show you've spent over $1,000 on so far, with the tickets, the plane, the hotel?? In case you were wondering, we acknowledge that it does in fact exist, and at this point, we do plan on playing it."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:28:13 PM by bazgnr » Logged
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 06:21:31 PM »

Why would Slash be there? He's in VR.  hihi

I don't get it.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 06:23:16 PM »

Her reply "Axl"

Holding back on the lineup announcement?? Try holding back on *any* announcement.? Hell, at this point, I'd be happy with an official, "So, you know that show you've spend over $1,000 on so far, with the tickets, the plane, the hotel?? In case you were wondering, we acknowledge that it does in fact exist, and at this point, we do plan on playing it."

i agree, but we all know axl does things his own way peace

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 06:29:32 PM »

I asked her "Who is going to be playing in Guns N Roses lineup? 

Her reply "Axl"

Holding back on the lineup announcement?  Try holding back on *any* announcement.  Hell, at this point, I'd be happy with an official, "So, you know that show you've spend over $1,000 on so far, with the tickets, the plane, the hotel?  In case you were wondering, we acknowledge that it does in fact exist, and at this point, we do plan on playing it."

Yep! And I have to assume that the management, label, venue....SOMEONE would've come forward by now to say "Umm, we're not sure these shows are gonna happen" if they weren't.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 06:30:11 PM »

Her reply "Axl"

Holding back on the lineup announcement?? Try holding back on *any* announcement.? Hell, at this point, I'd be happy with an official, "So, you know that show you've spend over $1,000 on so far, with the tickets, the plane, the hotel?? In case you were wondering, we acknowledge that it does in fact exist, and at this point, we do plan on playing it."

True, and I'm doing my damnest to embrace it. ?Still, I thought it was a point worth making.
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 06:31:24 PM »

No matter what happens its gonna be explosive. Even if its a no show.

Can't wait.

When Im Gone.............
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »

No matter what happens its gonna be explosive. Even if its a no show.

Can't wait.

I'm not even dreading the 9+ hour drive, thats how much fun I think the whole goddamn experience is going to be! Granted, I'd rather have a show then not, but I understand what you're saying.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 07:10:28 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

good one.

I think that the reunion thing just looks more and more possible, I think that lady was just trying to keep things under wraps. THe thing with Brain is just to perfect, to fit a reuinion in. there is no way Sorum would go back to guns without anyone else ie Slash and duff.

Gnr reunion starts now?

They just thought Id know better. Better.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: