Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 08:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 55342 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2006, 11:37:04 PM »

go away and go listen to nu-limp bizkit, the "nu" version without the guitar player with the mask...

Wes Borland wore make up...not a mask Tongue

You are confusing Limp Bizkit with NuGnR.... Roll Eyes

actually he did wear a mask, and you're gonna have to work on your punchlines beer

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2006, 11:37:22 PM »

I dont understand why have such a problem with calling it nugnr?? i mean come on! axl didnt create afd, uyi I - II, tsi, lies, and so on all by himself.. This band is NUGNR simple as that!

go away and go listen to nu-limp bizkit, the "nu" version without the guitar player with the mask...

This is the what certain members call the "NEW" band and have been for years now.

yes, i'm aware of it, and it's sad.

Depends on how you look at it..

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2006, 11:38:32 PM »

I dont understand why have such a problem with calling it nugnr?? i mean come on! axl didnt create afd, uyi I - II, tsi, lies, and so on all by himself.. This band is NUGNR simple as that!

This is the what certain members call the "NEW" band and have been for years now.

the "nu" part is what i have a problem with, as it's fucking retarded, i don't really mind people writing "the new guns n' roses". humongeous difference in my eyes.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2006, 11:39:00 PM »

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006. ?Savages ?no
Brody
« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2006, 11:39:47 PM »

Wait a second guys we should all just quit seperating the bands cause Summer2006 according to her/he Axl is gnr and always was just gnr!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2006, 11:40:05 PM »

theyre guns n roses too me, obviously their not the same band from 87, but in any article it pretty much says axl's guns n roses, so leave it at that, if CD is released and makes a big musical impact, hopefully the current line up open up, and everyone else will embrace them as the only guns n roses band currently around

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2006, 11:40:16 PM »

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006. ?Savages ?no

may i ask what ROV is? did i miss something in here?

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2006, 11:40:26 PM »

the "nu" part is what i have a problem with, as it's fucking retarded, i don't really mind people writing "the new guns n' roses". humongeous difference in my eyes.

I think you are looking into this way to seriously...Nu New...same thing. ?It's just a shorter way to write it.

check it out!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #248 on: May 02, 2006, 11:41:21 PM »

Wait a second guys we should all just quit seperating the bands cause Summer2006 according to her/he Axl is gnr and always was just gnr!

actually yes, he was always the heart and soul of guns n' roses and it's gonna be obvious to most people very soon...

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2006, 11:41:54 PM »

I think you are looking into this way to seriously...Nu New...same thing. ?It's just a shorter way to write it.

not if you loathe "nu-metal" and the word "nu" in itself...

Brody
« Reply #250 on: May 02, 2006, 11:42:22 PM »

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006.  Savages  no

just one of the boards that frozen inferno and his multiple usernames is not welcome!
Brody
« Reply #251 on: May 02, 2006, 11:43:55 PM »

actually yes, he was always the heart and soul of guns n' roses and it's gonna be obvious to most people very soon...

you have got to be kiddin me!! how can you seriously think that!!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #252 on: May 02, 2006, 11:44:06 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job ?ok peace out.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #253 on: May 02, 2006, 11:44:15 PM »

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006.? Savages? no

just one of the boards that frozen inferno and his multiple usernames is not welcome!

don't confuse me with frozen inferno, even though he's one of the more reasonable members of this forum. bye now.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #254 on: May 02, 2006, 11:44:25 PM »

I am definitely and axl fan anyone on these boards who knows me know that...but this statement I am sorry not a true GNR fan statement. ?

check it out!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #255 on: May 02, 2006, 11:45:05 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job ?ok peace out.

no problem! ok

Brody
« Reply #256 on: May 02, 2006, 11:46:31 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job  ok peace out.

Hardly an anti axl message board!

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006.  Savages  no

don't confuse me with frozen inferno, even though he's one of the more reasonable members of this forum. bye now.

I laugh.. not even old enough to have seen them in 2002
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #257 on: May 02, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »

Yeah, thanks for pinning this on us pal ok (directed at FI)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #258 on: May 02, 2006, 11:47:21 PM »

you have got to be kiddin me!! how can you seriously think that!!

by looking at what axl has accomplished in gnr (now and before) compared to the drug addicts and drunks. you'll see, just way.

*hi-jacking of thread done*

night! ok

Brody
« Reply #259 on: May 02, 2006, 11:47:55 PM »

I am definitely and axl fan anyone on these boards who knows me know that...but this statement I am sorry not a true GNR fan statement.   

this is one of the most disguisting things i hear, some "fan" jumping up on his/her high horse and accusing other fans of not being fans. fuck you.

DTJ knows real gnr she was around for that.. you obviously werent!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: