Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:11:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 55816 times)
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2006, 04:35:55 PM »

Matt Sorum?....Hells yeah

They just thought Id know better. Better.
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2006, 04:41:44 PM »

Ok, since we can't have the pictures then could you just tell who are pictured in them?
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2006, 04:44:05 PM »

thsi is quite hilarious

lets be hoenst does anybody really care who plays drums for this band this pointin time??
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2006, 04:44:28 PM »

I have the pictures... Meatloaf is guest singing with Axl in the rehearsals.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »

thsi is quite hilarious

lets be hoenst does anybody really care who plays drums for this band this pointin time??

myself peace

i hope it`s brain....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2006, 04:49:19 PM »

Ok, since we can't have the pictures then could you just tell who are pictured in them?

ok there's one other picture with the same shot of the drum kit (although the text is backwards- mirror?) with someone (looks kinda like brain) sticking his head in front of the camera. thats all. there's nothing else. will everyone quit whining, the two pics aren't anything special at all. i saw them a few weeks ago and totally never even thought about them again.

sheesh, some people act like everyone is out to get them...

now you know me better
SlashDelonge
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »

this is quite hilarious
WARose
Legend

« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2006, 04:52:31 PM »

ok there's one other picture with the same shot of the drum kit (although the text is backwards- mirror?) with someone (looks kinda like brain) sticking his head in front of the camera. thats all. there's nothing else. will everyone quit whining, the two pics aren't anything special at all. i saw them a few weeks ago and totally never even thought about them again.

those pics could`ve easily been shot in the garage where the gnr equipment is resting for the last 4 years hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Steel_Angel
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »

Well, considering I've seen photographic evidence that Brain is, indeed, rehearsing out in California w/ the rest of GNR (at least of of like 2 weeks ago) - I'd tend to say he's playing w/ Guns in NYC.

(The few others who've seen the picture(s) know what I'm referring to.? Its nothing major, anyway - but the photos definitely prove Brain's practicing w/ Guns)

-darknemus

If it's the pictures I'm thinking of, they didn't show Brain in the pictures, behind the drum kit.? They showed pictures of the GN'R drum kit, similar to what he used in 2002, with the words "a kilo is a thousand grams" taped on the front of the bass drum.? It did look like Brain's kit, though.

Ali
Are those old or new pics? ive seen them before actually...
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »

Thank you for clearing that up. Know we know what they know... we should all just be patient and wait for May 12, it's going to be an interesting day.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2006, 04:59:01 PM »

I'll post the pics ali was talking about as soon as i get home. that is if noone has posted them yet? hihi. i dint check out the other pages?? Shocked sry.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 05:01:49 PM by frozen Inferno » Logged
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »

Exists, yes.? Can be publicly posted, no.? Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.? Don't get so hung up on the details.? I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

why cant it be posted?  a picture of a fucking drum kit and you act like its super secret or something...
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »

Here is one of the pics. 

From a friend.

That fucking picture has been around for ages. It's from '02.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2006, 05:01:36 PM »

and the bullshit mill continues... hopefully we will get some answers soon.
rockin' drum kit btw! ok

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »

if theres only 2 pics of a drum kit, then theyre not excactly rehearsal pics  Huh

StoneTempleRoses

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »

if theres only 2 pics of a drum kit, then theyre not excactly rehearsal pics? Huh

StoneTempleRoses

my thoughts excactly... bring sumthin' else!

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2006, 05:04:34 PM »

Here is one of the pics.?

From a friend.

That fucking picture has been around for ages. It's from '02.

With that scribbleing on it? Pray tell.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 05:08:54 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

WARose
Legend

« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2006, 05:06:56 PM »

if theres only 2 pics of a drum kit, then theyre not excactly rehearsal pics  Huh

StoneTempleRoses

exactely....

@i`mfrommygnr: are you sure you aren`t talking about a different pic of brain`s drum kit from 2002?

anyways....this pic proves nothing... it`s very, very likely, that we`ll see brain, richard and the other guys onstage on may 12th, but i can`t see any evidence in pics of a drum kit... even if brain is in one ok

JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2006, 05:07:26 PM »

What does it all mean? Reunion? Some random other drummer? A drum machine? Perhaps a typo? ?
hihi It sure doesn't take much to get our undies in a bundle around here....

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »

theres a pic of a drumk kit and a fat guy looking at the cam. has that one been posted??
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: