Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:20:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 55825 times)
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2006, 03:58:57 PM »

A. The pics are the ones Ali has described.

B. No one else is shown.

C. I'd have to check - but I'm pretty damn certain Brain is actually in one of the pics looking @ the cameraperson.  I'm not home at the moment, so its kind of hard for me to reference them.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »

?

Stop posting stuff like this!

It's getting annoying.

You're not adding anything at all to the discussion.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2006, 04:00:27 PM »

B. No one else is shown.

C. I'd have to check - but I'm pretty damn certain Brain is actually in one of the pics looking @ the cameraperson.  I'm not home at the moment, so its kind of hard for me to reference them.

-darknemus

Definately very interesting. And new.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Brody
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »

B. No one else is shown.

-darknemus

Whats the point of bringing it up?? why cant the pictures be shown?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2006, 04:01:55 PM »

I have pictures of Slash, Matt, Izzy, and Axl hanging together. 

I have my evidence.

Believe me.

you`re the man thorazine rofl

There is enough evidence to believe that Montana exists. Should I provide that to you?

hihi

i`d sincerely appreciate it, if someone would send me that pic..... i`m quite confident that won`t happen though peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2006, 04:02:01 PM »

Exists, yes.? Can be publicly posted, no.? Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.? Don't get so hung up on the details.? I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

As a physicist, I eschew faith based evidence. Sorry.

I appreciate your contribution though.

so if you haven't seen something yourself, you won't believe it exists?

that should really limit what you believe in, eh??

i've never seen montana, but i have faith it exists Smiley

If I don't see evidence that something exists, then I tend not to immediately believe it.? There is enough evidence to believe that Montana exists. Should I provide that to you?

well this is getting into an off-topic argument. but you're really arguing about quantity/quality of supporting evidence. much evidence is not totally separate from faith.

"faith based evidence" as you describe it, is what you avoid.

a vague term though.

lots of evidence, in fact all evidence that you don't personally see or handle yourself, can probably be considered faith based evidence. because there is a certain "leap of faith" you must assume when assigning a value to evidence that someone else provides you.

in fact, i'm sure every day of your life you rely on faith based evidence in one way or another.

it could be as simple as believing your wife when she says she called the doctor to confirm your appointment.

anyway, i think brain is in the band. this will be cleared up in due course.

now you know me better
shaun
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »

"Some of the Bay Area's most diverse and eclectic musicians will reunite at the Great American Music hall to throw down classic grooves live for local B-boys and B-girls.   Players include drummer Brain (Tom Waits, Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Buckethead's Giant Robot, Guns and Roses, and Bill Laswell's Praxis), guitarist Mirv (M.I.R.V., Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel), bassist House (Buckethead's Giant Robot, Ben Wa, MCM and the Monster), keyboardist Dr. Ware (Ben Wa) and percussionist Adrian Isabell (Stolen Bibles, Ben Wa, The Looters).  Local B-Boy and B-Girl crews including SF's own Sisterz of the Underground will bust their best moves to the funky beats.  Additional turntable wizardry provided by DJ Quest from Live Human and The Bulletproof Space Travelers.  This is an open floor event so bring your pads, or if you like to watch, check the balcony." -gamh.com

http://www.sfstation.com/event.php?eventId=2836

Players include drummer Brain (Tom Waits, Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Buckethead's Giant Robot, Guns and Roses, and Bill Laswell's Praxis)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »

B. No one else is shown.

C. I'd have to check - but I'm pretty damn certain Brain is actually in one of the pics looking @ the cameraperson.? I'm not home at the moment, so its kind of hard for me to reference them.

-darknemus

Why was this kept from other board members?  there is no reason why this couldn't be shared.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2006, 04:03:52 PM »

well this is getting into an off-topic argument. but you're really arguing about quantity/quality of supporting evidence. much evidence is not totally separate from faith.

a vague term though.

lots of evidence, in fact all evidence that you don't personally see or handle yourself, can probably be considered faith based evidence. because there is a certain "leap of faith" you must assume when assigning a value to evidence that someone else provides you.

in fact, i'm sure every day of your life you rely on faith based evidence in one way or another.

it could be as simple as believing your wife when she says she called the doctor to confirm your appointment.

faith based evidence, while talking about gnr??? yre you serious? hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »

B. No one else is shown.

-darknemus

See, I always thought that it was the person who posted the pic that was in it, not Brain.  I heard the guy is Brain's drum tech, but I'm not sure about that.

Ali
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »

"Some of the Bay Area's most diverse and eclectic musicians will reunite at the Great American Music hall to throw down classic grooves live for local B-boys and B-girls.? ?Players include drummer Brain (Tom Waits, Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Buckethead's Giant Robot, Guns and Roses, and Bill Laswell's Praxis), guitarist Mirv (M.I.R.V., Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel), bassist House (Buckethead's Giant Robot, Ben Wa, MCM and the Monster), keyboardist Dr. Ware (Ben Wa) and percussionist Adrian Isabell (Stolen Bibles, Ben Wa, The Looters).? Local B-Boy and B-Girl crews including SF's own Sisterz of the Underground will bust their best moves to the funky beats.? Additional turntable wizardry provided by DJ Quest from Live Human and The Bulletproof Space Travelers.? This is an open floor event so bring your pads, or if you like to watch, check the balcony." -gamh.com

http://www.sfstation.com/event.php?eventId=2836

? Players include drummer Brain (Tom Waits, Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Buckethead's Giant Robot, Guns and Roses, and Bill Laswell's Praxis)

wasted space, this proves nothing.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2006, 04:05:28 PM »

No one has intentionally kept anything from any other board members.  People were asked not to post links to said pics publicly, so I didn't.  I was never asked not to talk about them.  I never brought them up before because it wasn't really relative to any particular situation.  Now that it is, I've brought it up.  As you can see, others have seen the same pictures - its not like I'm in some super-secret club or anything.

-darknemus

Brody
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2006, 04:05:51 PM »

B. No one else is shown.

-darknemus

Why was this kept from other board members?  there is no reason why this couldn't be shared.

Baffles me?? I think its makes some people feel like there on the inside or something? no offense to anyone intended!
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2006, 04:06:08 PM »

a vague term though.

faith based evidence, while talking about gnr??? yre you serious? hihi

Now that's a good rebuttal to my point!!!! ?peace

now you know me better
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2006, 04:06:18 PM »

Ali,

The guy looked a lot like Brain to me - however.. again, I could be mistaken.

-darknemus

shaun
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2006, 04:07:59 PM »

*takes a deep breath and leaves the computer*

i wish it would be may 12th already... Cry

bye all hihi

10 DAYS TO GO!
not that i'm going to be there - just looking forward to the bootlegs
beer
brobot
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2006, 04:08:10 PM »

This guy claims to be filling in for Brain with TopRockerz, although who knows...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=35008552
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2006, 04:09:04 PM »

i just realized the show is in a week and 3, where the fuck does time go ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
shaun
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2006, 04:10:11 PM »

This guy claims to be filling in for Brain with TopRockerz, although who knows...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=35008552

myspace means nothing to me. they can be hoax and usually are  hihi
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2006, 04:14:50 PM »

THIS IS FUCKED UP confused nervous

And exciting...holy shit...I may have to say a big sorry to GnR-Croatia hihi peace

what GNR-Croatia?!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: