Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:18:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 55822 times)
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 03:50:47 PM »

Insert Mysteron ?hihi

Well look guys its only 10 days away. Its only round the corner now. I'm sure we can all wait.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2006, 03:51:22 PM »

The Fortus website STILL is'nt showing the GNR dates either.

why would it .. he wont be there... Slash and Sorum took thier spots...

Oh please dont start that again! Brain and Richard are still in the band. There isn't a reunion so please stop it, it's getting very annoying.

you know this 10000 percent how??? you dont .. you dont know untill the 12 of may or later this next week when axl releases his press release... so please stop it, its's getting very annoyuing.

Considering they have said they are in rehearsals and that they will be tour with guns this year, and also that management have said that those guys are still in the band i think that would be 100000000000000% proof that a reunion isn't happening.? ok

Well, since Management is ALWAYS truthful and are the shining beam of knowledge in GNR land and would never tell a story to build up suspense, I guess we should lock the thread.?

Seriously.

Dude Richard has even said they are all still in the band as of last week. And he isnt the kind of guy to go around lying about that.

OK. ?Here is my point and the reason why I'm Mr Sarcasm today:

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!!! ?That goes for You, Me, BigBoss, Gigger and the guys at Splat, BP, Madison, Dark, Pilferk, and anyone else who seem to be part of the Super Secret GNR Fan Club that try to give us little bits of info. ?Axl is in the drivers seat. ?And all above who are a part of the SSGNRFC know nothing.

Thats all I'm saying.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »

The Fortus website STILL is'nt showing the GNR dates either.

why would it .. he wont be there... Slash and Sorum took thier spots...

Oh please dont start that again! Brain and Richard are still in the band. There isn't a reunion so please stop it, it's getting very annoying.

you know this 10000 percent how??? you dont .. you dont know untill the 12 of may or later this next week when axl releases his press release... so please stop it, its's getting very annoyuing.

Considering they have said they are in rehearsals and that they will be tour with guns this year, and also that management have said that those guys are still in the band i think that would be 100000000000000% proof that a reunion isn't happening.? ok

Well, since Management is ALWAYS truthful and are the shining beam of knowledge in GNR land and would never tell a story to build up suspense, I guess we should lock the thread.?

Seriously.

Dude Richard has even said they are all still in the band as of last week. And he isnt the kind of guy to go around lying about that.

OK. ?Here is my point and the reason why I'm Mr Sarcasm today:

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!!! ?That goes for You, Me, BigBoss, Gigger and the guys at Splat, BP, Madison, Dark, Pilferk, and anyone else who seem to be part of the Super Secret GNR Fan Club that try to give us little bits of info. ?Axl is in the drivers seat. ?And all above who are a part of the SSGNRFC know nothing.

Thats all I'm saying.

*co-signs*

if axl doesn't show up, are these people going to say they knew that also then?
get outta here.

and as much as i love the new band, IF sorum was back and was on good terms with axl, my stomach wouldn't turn, but then again the new band has worked very hard...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:56:51 PM by Summer2006 » Logged

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
shaun
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:08 PM »

?
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »

Exists, yes.? Can be publicly posted, no.? Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.? Don't get so hung up on the details.? I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

As a physicist, I eschew faith based evidence. Sorry.

I appreciate your contribution though.

so if you haven't seen something yourself, you won't believe it exists?

that should really limit what you believe in, eh? ?

i've never seen montana, but i have faith it exists Smiley

now you know me better
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »

You guys are stupid if you think Sorum is back.

you are stupid if you think that you know who`s going to hit the stage on may 12th ok

It's not that hard to figure out who is going to be there.

dude.......  as far as i know as a non-insider, george w. bush could be the new drummer of gnr ok

i`m not talking about the most likely case, but a possible one though.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
SADIS
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »

Exists, yes.? Can be publicly posted, no.? Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.? Don't get so hung up on the details.? I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

So who else is seen in rehearsing pics?
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:35 PM »

it could be a show fixed when GNR were scheduled only for 15 and 17, the gigs of 12 and 14 were added later

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:43 PM »

I sincerely HOPE Sorum is NOT back. He's the former band member I dislike the most. I actually don't really have anything against the others but I just can't stand Sorum.

shaun
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2006, 03:54:08 PM »

Maybe Brain/Brian is no longer a hired gun. Forget about the 3rd guitarist, who is the new drummer? this deserves a thread of its own  Grin
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:56:48 PM by D0badog » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2006, 03:54:44 PM »

Wow, suddenly a pic appear. I mean, this Brain thing is minor... But this pic would confirm if there is a new 3rd guitarist or not. Surprisely, no one ever talked about that and are just hoarding info.

Of course, assuming this pic is true.

IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2006, 03:54:57 PM »

STEVEN ADLER STEVEN ADLER STEVEN ADLER,

and while we're at it get Tracii Guns to be the 3rd guitarist!!!

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »

Exists, yes.  Can be publicly posted, no.  Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.  Don't get so hung up on the details.  I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

that should really limit what you believe in, eh? 

If I don't see evidence that something exists, then I tend not to immediately believe it.  There is enough evidence to believe that Montana exists. Should I provide that to you?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »

-darknemus

photos are being hoarded now?

being set up for a trade with prositute perhaps? hihi

seriously, I hope this is another signal of a reunion, although it prob aint

just goes to show (again) how bizarre this "band" is

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
shaun
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2006, 03:56:01 PM »

I sincerely HOPE Sorum is NOT back. He's the former band member I dislike the most. I actually don't really have anything against the others but I just can't stand Sorum.

OMG it's all beginning to add up. Sorum met Axl by chance and is saying good things about Axl. Slash has ditched his wife and has been seen hanging out with Sorum. Could it be, Slash and Sorum are back in GnR  Grin
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:58:55 PM by D0badog » Logged
Brody
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »

Whats the point of hoarding pictures of the band rehearsing? and whats with all the Fuck Sorum shit? GNR gonna cancel the tour if these pictures get out???
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2006, 03:57:23 PM »

OMG it's all begining to add up. Sorum met Axl by chancea and is saying good things about Axl. Slash has ditched is wife and has been seen hanging out with Sorum. Could it be, Slash and Sorum are back in GnR? Grin

it wouldnt be quite right without Duff and Izzy mind ?Smiley

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2006, 03:57:51 PM »

-darknemus

that should really limit what you believe in, eh??

If I don't see evidence that something exists, then I tend not to immediately believe it.? There is enough evidence to believe that Montana exists. Should I provide that to you?

I have pictures of Slash, Matt, Izzy, and Axl hanging together. ?

I have my evidence.

Believe me.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »

i almost completely agree with you will, but his playing was cool on some of the illusions stuff. his look is the worst part i think....... hihi

and dark.... i`m kinda playing devil`s advocat now, but there were even some tour dates on richard`s site some weeks ago ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2006, 03:58:46 PM »

lol, darknemus sitting in the bushes taking snapshots of Brain.... ?hihi

Wink

naah, just 10 days people, 10 days...hold on now... ?hihi

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: