Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 03:54:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 55791 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »

The Fortus website STILL is'nt showing the GNR dates either.

why would it .. he wont be there... Slash and Sorum took thier spots...

Oh please dont start that again! Brain and Richard are still in the band. There isn't a reunion so please stop it, it's getting very annoying.

you know this 10000 percent how??? you dont .. you dont know untill the 12 of may or later this next week when axl releases his press release... so please stop it, its's getting very annoyuing.

Considering they have said they are in rehearsals and that they will be tour with guns this year, and also that management have said that those guys are still in the band i think that would be 100000000000000% proof that a reunion isn't happening.? ok

Well, since Management is ALWAYS truthful and are the shining beam of knowledge in GNR land and would never tell a story to build up suspense, I guess we should lock the thread. ?

Seriously.

darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

Well, considering I've seen photographic evidence that Brain is, indeed, rehearsing out in California w/ the rest of GNR (at least of of like 2 weeks ago) - I'd tend to say he's playing w/ Guns in NYC.

(The few others who've seen the picture(s) know what I'm referring to.  Its nothing major, anyway - but the photos definitely prove Brain's practicing w/ Guns)

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 03:43:25 PM »

link to this picture?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 03:43:54 PM »

The Fortus website STILL is'nt showing the GNR dates either.

why would it .. he wont be there... Slash and Sorum took thier spots...

Oh please dont start that again! Brain and Richard are still in the band. There isn't a reunion so please stop it, it's getting very annoying.

you know this 10000 percent how??  you dont .. you dont know untill the 12 of may or later this next week when axl releases his press release... so please stop it, its's getting very annoyuing.

Considering they have said they are in rehearsals and that they will be tour with guns this year, and also that management have said that those guys are still in the band i think that would be 100000000000000% proof that a reunion isn't happening.  ok

Well, since Management is ALWAYS truthful and are the shining beam of knowledge in GNR land and would never tell a story to build up suspense, I guess we should lock the thread. 

Seriously.

Dude Richard has even said they are all still in the band as of last week. And he isnt the kind of guy to go around lying about that.
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 03:44:21 PM »

Relax dudes... I'm just playing with the Sorum shit. It's nice that they can be civil with each other now... but I would be very surprised if those two, in particular, would want to now suddenly go pack their bags and tour the world together.

I'm pretty certain that Brain will be manning the kit come May 12th. Sometimes  the rest of the world isn't as "up to date" with GN'R plans as we are... I think that site just has some old information up there....

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 03:44:31 PM »

Axl Rose is involved in legal issues with Duff and Slash, so why would any of them re-group with Axl with legal issues lurking in the shadows?
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 03:44:37 PM »

Adler is always available. ?All he needs is a script and a stick.

I guess that explaines Why he didn't show up for the festival in Norway...He was back to L.A
rehearsing Better... hihi
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 03:44:55 PM »

Well, considering I've seen photographic evidence that Brain is, indeed, rehearsing out in California w/ the rest of GNR (at least of of like 2 weeks ago) - I'd tend to say he's playing w/ Guns in NYC.

(The few others who've seen the picture(s) know what I'm referring to.? Its nothing major, anyway - but the photos definitely prove Brain's practicing w/ Guns)

-darknemus

And how can we be privy to these pictures? ?Or do I have to sign up to the Super-Secret GNR Fan Club?

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 03:45:41 PM »

(The few others who've seen the picture(s) know what I'm referring to.  Its nothing major, anyway - but the photos definitely prove Brain's practicing w/ Guns)

-darknemus

And how can we be privy to these pictures?  Or do I have to sign up to the Super-Secret GNR Fan Club?

Perhaps it is only available to members of the L Ron Hubbard circle. Tom Cruise has seen the pictures; he's read the literature.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2006, 03:46:39 PM »

link to this picture?

Unavailable, sorry.  You'll just have to take my word for it.  I'll forward to Pilferk though, at least - he'll back me up.

-darknemus

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:06 PM »

-darknemus

If it's the pictures I'm thinking of, they didn't show Brain in the pictures, behind the drum kit.  They showed pictures of the GN'R drum kit, similar to what he used in 2002, with the words "a kilo is a thousand grams" taped on the front of the bass drum.  It did look like Brain's kit, though.

Ali
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:17 PM »

(The few others who've seen the picture(s) know what I'm referring to.? Its nothing major, anyway - but the photos definitely prove Brain's practicing w/ Guns)

-darknemus

And how can we be privy to these pictures? ?Or do I have to sign up to the Super-Secret GNR Fan Club?

i wish i was in the super secret gnr fan club ? hihi

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »

also, the opening band bullet for my valentine has the tour dates on their site, it would seem a professional band would need official confirmation (cause lord know we ain't got any) before heading out on the road, even though it's with the risk factor guns n' roses...

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:37 PM »

link to this picture?

Unavailable, sorry.  You'll just have to take my word for it.  I'll forward to Pilferk though, at least - he'll back me up.

-darknemus

and pilfrek will post the link?

I don't get this 'unavailable'. Either it exists and can be posted or does not.

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »

Ok here's what we should do:

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!

lmao ?hihi

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2006, 03:48:46 PM »

*takes a deep breath and leaves the computer*

i wish it would be may 12th already... Cry

bye all hihi

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »

Adler is always available.  All he needs is a script and a stick.

Don't you mean a script, a stick and a fix?   Cool
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 03:49:14 PM »

Exists, yes.  Can be publicly posted, no.  Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.  Don't get so hung up on the details.  I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2006, 03:50:12 PM »

Well, now Axl's got an excuse for cancelling.

"How were we supposed to play shows without a drummer?"

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »

Exists, yes.  Can be publicly posted, no.  Its no big deal, anyway - all it does is prove that, as of a couple of weeks ago, Brain was rehearsing w/ GNR.  Don't get so hung up on the details.  I'm just bringing it up to provide counterpoint to this suggestion that Brain's not in Guns.

-darknemus

As a physicist, I eschew faith based evidence. Sorry.

I appreciate your contribution though.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: