Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:30:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  New songs - the novelty has worn off?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New songs - the novelty has worn off?  (Read 38943 times)
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:01 AM »

The leaks are old ? Huh

What will you think a few months after CD release ? It makes no sense.

And as Steve McKagan said, we don't need no leaks, we need the album.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2006, 09:13:31 AM »

The leaks are old ? Huh

What will you think a few months after CD release ? It makes no sense.

And as Steve McKagan said, we don't need no leaks, we need the album.

I started think about that too. It's like you waited what almost ten years to hear anything then you're sick of it already??

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2006, 10:52:27 AM »

I wish Rose would finally decide to release the album. I can understand if these Demo's will change when the final product comes out. I remember hearing a lot of Audioslave's 1st demo's and they were good. But the final product had some changes. And hell....one song from thier demo's never made it to a final cut !  Which sucked because that demo was fantastic.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2006, 11:00:01 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I wish Rose would finally decide to release the album. I can understand if these Demo's will change when the final product comes out. I remember hearing a lot of Audioslave's 1st demo's and they were good. But the final product had some changes. And hell....one song from thier demo's never made it to a final cut !? Which sucked because that demo was fantastic.

I heard VR was the same way but I never heard the demos. I personally hope that Better remains close to what we've already heard. TWAT and CITR need to change a little and I wouldn't mind there being some addtional lyrics to IRS, I just think the chorus repeats WAY too much IMO.

Having said that, I hope they're all on the final cut of the album. That is unless those rumored "big guns" they've been holding back are much better!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2006, 11:04:57 AM »

Then don't listen to them everyday if you think they're old.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2006, 11:11:39 AM »

You know what gets old?? ? ? ? ?My mom? ?Cheesy

Tongue

on topic: I agree with jimb0 and by the way..... I love the drumbeat in TWAT. Never gets old to me.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »

Tongue

on topic: I agree with jimb0 and by the way..... I love the drumbeat in TWAT. Never gets old to me.

I dig the hell out of the drum beat but the begnning, but the breakdown in the middle w/ the piano that leads back up to the drums kicking in again is incredible to me!

TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »

Tongue

I dig the hell out of the drum beat but the begnning, but the breakdown in the middle w/ the piano that leads back up to the drums kicking in again is incredible to me!

I like the part in TWAT where it begins, but I don't like the part where it ends...that song should go on forever that's how good it is

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »

none of em's gotten old cuz i hardly ever listen to em.. as a matter of fact, i'm on a GnR-fast until the show on the 12th.. havent listened to gnr in 2 weeks.. and not going to until the show.. so i dont subconciously compare the live to the studio magic

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2006, 11:26:12 AM »

the production and final cuts of all these songs will take these songs to another level.....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2006, 11:27:34 AM »

the production and final cuts of all these songs will take these songs to another level.....

Even though Better is damn near studio quality, I can't wait to hear the finished one just for that reason. It'd be great to get the finished studio quality track and just let it BLAST from the stereos!

gun
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2006, 11:35:58 AM »

The leaks are still good to me but instead of more leaks I'd like to see the damn cd finally come out.   I've been wanting to hear Prostitute so long that when it finally appears on Chinese Democracy (if that remains the title)  I'll probably be disappointed.  The longer this goes on the harder it is going to be to meet the expectations we fans have.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2006, 11:52:26 AM »

i still listen to them, but not nearly as often. used to be everyday, now it's 2-3 times a week. I've been getting alot of other new music lately ( pearl jam, tool, godsmack, soil, rhcp, etc....). i'm ready for CD to come out. i know i'll listen to that for about 2-3 months straight.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2006, 12:11:45 PM »

Madagascar is one of the songs that'll never get old.? its a GRRRRR8 song? hihi i wanna hear the studio version so bad? crying

hellz yea  beer
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »

To tell you the truth when the leaks first came out I wasn't too impressed by them.  But over the past week or so I've been listening to GNR's newer material a whole lot more and I'm really liking what I'm hearing!!  So, no the leaks haven't gotten old for me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »

This is one of the problems with leaks. Some will be tired of the songs even before they're released....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ThatGuy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »

i listen to TWAT almost everyday, and it will never get old.  cant wait to hear the studio version. 

imagine this, top rolled down, 4 pumps of l.a. looks in your hair, crusing down the highway, getting roadhead while jamming You Could Be Mine!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2006, 02:32:48 PM »

old?! hell naw! Grin
i could listen to gnr all day, i have been starving for new material for over a decade so finally getting it and then growing sick of it within 2 months would be outright stupid! ok

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2006, 02:34:22 PM »

i havent really grown sick of them i just think we need more shit, like maybe a finished tune (single) or something
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2006, 02:35:37 PM »

yeah like i have been hearing for the past six years, "omg we need a single i'm certain we will have CD within 2 months otherwise fuck axl, and hey i'm still a fan", just be happy will ya ya ungrateful fucks. beer

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: