Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:26:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who else would like to hear Axl Sing Slither ??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who else would like to hear Axl Sing Slither ??  (Read 11228 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 09:53:43 PM »

Axl singing a VR song? The biggest metaphorical nut-kicking of all time.

And you know why?

Because Axl would make that song his own and render the VR version almost entirely moot.

Maaaan Scotty-boy Whineland would be mad as all hell!! rofl

Axl singing a VR song is something I'd love to see... it'd just be so hilarious, but also awesome!

Hey... Axl's next project after ChiDem.... to do a complete Contraband cover album! rofl
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 10:06:59 PM »

And you know why?

Because Axl would make that song his own and render the VR version almost entirely moot.

Axl singing a VR song is something I'd love to see... it'd just be so hilarious, but also awesome!

Hey... Axl's next project after ChiDem.... to do a complete Contraband cover album! rofl

Just like Weiland can't do what Axl does, Axl can't do what Scott does. Certainly his current guitar players couldn't handle Slash's work on Slither, and since it was written for/by Scott, he would sound better singing it. NuGNR playing Slither would NOT make VR sound bad, it would probably backfire in Axl's face. Axl stick to GNR, Scott stick to VR/STP. They sound better that way.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »

And you know why?

God, every post you ever make is just flatout retarded. No offense if you really are retarded. Don't bother telling me you're going to kick me in the nutz or something, i've read it all before.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Elrothiel
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 10:17:20 PM »

Sorry if the part of your brain which allows joke-taking is damaged or somethin', but ya, I was just makin' a joke.

Very few people have problems with my posts.

And I guess I should really expect it from you.... with a name like "Botaxl" you're obviously just another hater.

Don't worry anyway. I wouldn't waste my time kicking your nuts. It wouldn't do anything anyway...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 08:09:27 AM »

There are too many Axl fan-boys on this forum.

VR are good and Fall To Pieces is such a brilliant song. I hope some of you wake up and realise this. The only problem with this song is they should turn Slash's guitar up a bit.

well...it is a GnR forum and he's the only one left so it stands to reason there would be hihi
and given many of the fans weren't old enough to appreciate and grow up with the band they may tend to side with Axl because for some reason, people can't be fans of both bands Lips Sealed
badapple81
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 10:46:44 AM »

With songs like 'Better', Axl does not need to resort to that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: