Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:00:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  (rumor) slash files for divorce
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (rumor) slash files for divorce  (Read 31725 times)
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »

Good for him if that is what he wants.  There has not been much good press about her. ok
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 12:10:54 PM »

Even though It's sad fr Slash I think it could be good news in the long run for Velvet Revolver,So in a funny way I hope it is true

yeah it is sad that things haven't worked out especially for the babies' sake but as anti-divorce as I am(by that I mean it should be the absolutely be the last resort when kids are involved) I think this is the right move for Slash and good news for Slash fans!
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 12:46:52 PM »

I know jack shit about his personal life, but if half of what was rumores is true, good for him.  There's always an element of truth to every story or real rumor (not something someone made up to get attention).  It's obvious Perla was behind some of the drama behind VR and maybe now they can move on put out their 2nd album.
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 01:13:26 PM »

I Hope so maybe this is the kick start they need

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »

sorry if its been posted.      this is on blabbermouths webiste, take it for what its worth.

Australia's Undercover News (web site) is reporting that guitarist Slash (VELVET REVOLVER, ex-GUNS N' ROSES) has filed for divorce from his second wife, Perla.

Slash allegedly filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 27.

Slash met Perla after the divorce of his first wife Renee in 1997. The couple became engaged in 2000 and married in Maui later that year. The couple had their first child, London Hudson, in 2002 and then along came Cash Anthony Hudson in 2004.

VELVET REVOLVER are currently recording their second album, tentatively titled "Libertad".
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2006, 03:03:29 PM »

i told you guys something was up but yall didnt believe me! lol

like i said when there is smoke there is fire!!

maybe axl will take slash  back now : )
jk
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2006, 03:24:41 PM »

i wish slash would divorce velvet revolver and go back to axl....there's a story i'd give a shit about

GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »

I wish Slash would eat a whole ham sandwich in one bite.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »

I have no idea why anyone would give two shits about Slash's marital status
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »

EVERYBODY should...this should be like the biggest news story right now.

BECAUSE....as most credible reports have stated that Perla is one of the main reasons for the strife riling VR right now AS WELL as for Slash's bad relationship with GNR/AXL.

If Perla IS out of the picture, this could have a huge impact on either band.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
darkmonth
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2006, 04:59:41 PM »

Since Slash left GnR in 95, and hooked up with Perla in 97... how the FUCK did ANYONE link the two together?!!?!  Anyone that doesn't read this properly is a dick.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »

I feel for their kids, but if the rumors about her are true, good for Slash Cheesy

He can hook up with any number of fluzies....

just don't marry them Grin
ahh yes, these poor, poor,  millionare children, whatever will they do with their lives! Cheesy
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2006, 05:38:19 PM »

Since Slash left GnR in 95, and hooked up with Perla in 97... how the FUCK did ANYONE link the two together?!!?!? Anyone that doesn't read this properly is a dick.

Didn't they know eachother before?But they became a couple in 97?  Undecided

shit happens when you party naked
SuperMike
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 05:40:17 PM »

Now I hope some asshole doesn't become a stepdad for Slash's kids.
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006, 06:01:04 PM »

man mike im jealoous       today i posted this      except i posted in the wrong section and the fuckin vultures came out and attacked.      some people on this board are fuckin pathetic         sorry just venting my frustration at some dumb fucks on this board.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2006, 06:41:05 PM »

man mike im jealoous? ? ? ?today i posted this? ? ? except i posted in the wrong section and the fuckin vultures came out and attacked.? ? ? some people on this board are fuckin pathetic? ? ? ? ?sorry just venting my frustration at some dumb fucks on this board.

don't sweat it man, some people just flip over minor things.. We all need some music to funciton properly.. ok
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »

Since Slash left GnR in 95, and hooked up with Perla in 97... how the FUCK did ANYONE link the two together?!!?!? Anyone that doesn't read this properly is a dick.

Actually, Slash left GN'R October 1996.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 10:53:56 PM »

WTF??? Slash left Guns N Roses???!!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 03:46:56 AM »

wow... its 10years ago soon!! god damn...  Shocked

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Appetite4democracy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2006, 03:54:02 AM »

Home I Interviews I Columns I Features I Reviews I Sludgendise I Tour Diaries I Other Shit I Events I Contact 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Slash publicist lashes out at the stars wife? 
Former Slash publicist lashes out at the stars wife?

Slash and his wife Perla.
Note: Slash is on the right!

Updated: According to undercover.com Slash and his wife Perla have now filed for divorce.

Slash To Divorce
by Paul Cashmere
April 28 2006

Slash has filed for divorce from his second wife, Perla.

The couple filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 27.

Slash met Perla after the divorce of his first wife Renee in 1997. The couple became engaged in 2000 and married in Maui later that year. The couple had their first child, London Hudson, in 2002 and then along came Cash Anthony Hudson in 2004.

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver. This lead to reports of a Velvet Revolver break-up a few weeks ago. Those reports were quickly denied by the band. Velvet Revolver are currently recording their second album.

Metal Sludge
Metal Divorce

The following post was grabbed off our World Famous Metal Sludge Gossip boards and originated at www.heretodaygonetohell.com 

Upon a google search it seems as if though this publicist named has had more than her fair share of dealing with Slash and the related parties. Both good and bad.

We're not sure as to the authenticity of this posting but here it is for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Just for the record, The Snakepit Website is run by a fan, not me. My name and address was only on there as a reference for press related matters. Linda Scott is
a librarian, who was a big Slash fan, and started the website, as a tribute to him. Because of all the turbulations in Slash's life, all caused by his wife, Linda, for now,
is not continuing the website.

Slash married a prostitute, who's taking over his life, his finances, and his business, and got him involved in her voodoo business of killing animals, smearing animal's blood on their bodies, and filing lawsuits against everyone they ever said hello too. Nobody wants to work or deal with him at this point. Attorneys decline to represent Slash, manager do not want to represent him anymore, VR would like to get rid of him, GNR does not want to have anything to do with him...all because of his wife's nastiness. Until he has the balls to leave his wife, and take back his life, he's on his own. All his friends left him, and she refuses to let him have any friends.

It's time for Slash to face his demon wife, put a stop to his madness and get back to the business of making music with his friends. Nobody is too blame except Slash. Sorry to disappoint you. I'll attach herewith a beautiful shot of his wife's past occupation that appeared in a recent Hustler magazine spread. Enjoy!

Arlett Vereecke

Dear Arlett,

If this was indeed your wriiting, we ask you in a nice way to please open up a bit next time. Don't hold it back. Let it all go, and tell everyone how you really feel about Mrs. Slash.

If you'd like to contact us to confirm, we'd love to hear from you!

MetalSludge@MetalSludge.tv

Courtesy of belowempty.com (in the Velvet Revolver Encyclopedia of names)
Arlett Vereecke did represent members of the band Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver indivdually over the years.

Arlett Vereecke has been the publicist for Slash and Duff for over 17 years now, and has also been working with them when they were starting up VR. She is no longer the band's main publicist but still speaks on behalf of Slash. She was heavily in the news when the band announced Scott as the lead singer and when they decided on a band name.

In addition, this link HERE from last summer talks about a lawsuit filed by Arlett Vereecke against Slash.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: