Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:19:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  (rumor) slash files for divorce
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (rumor) slash files for divorce  (Read 31660 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 05:38:24 AM »

could this clear the way for his re-emergence in GNR?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
darkmonth
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 06:35:24 AM »

Since Slash left GnR in 95, and hooked up with Perla in 97... how the FUCK did ANYONE link the two together?!!?!  Anyone that doesn't read this properly is a dick.

Actually, Slash left GN'R October 1996.

Sorry dude... but does it make a difference... 95?  96?  It still ain't 97! Smiley  Wanna correct me on that one?
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2006, 06:38:45 AM »

Since Slash left GnR in 95, and hooked up with Perla in 97... how the FUCK did ANYONE link the two together?!!?!? Anyone that doesn't read this properly is a dick.

Sorry dude... but does it make a difference... 95?? 96?? It still ain't 97! Smiley? Wanna correct me on that one?

Yeah, I agree with you dude. Wasn't trying to disprove your point, just clearing up the year when he left.

And when you think about it Slash has almost been out of GN'R longer than he was in the band...

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
SADIS
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2006, 08:05:16 AM »

Yeah, I think Tommy is almost longer in the band than Slash was. But the difference is that Slash put a major stamp on music history......
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2006, 10:06:39 AM »

Yeah, I think Tommy is almost longer in the band than Slash was. But the difference is that Slash put a major stamp on music history......

Slash's 10 years translates into thousands of hours of playing time, Tommy's amounts to dozens.   
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2006, 11:45:14 AM »

It's been over 24  hours since the news first broke and therehasn't been anybody rushing to deny it which makes me more convinced it's true

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2006, 10:10:08 PM »

It's been over 24  hours since the news first broke and therehasn't been anybody rushing to deny it which makes me more convinced it's true

It may be true but I'm not altogether sure that he'll go through it. He seems to really be in love with Perla from what he says in interviews. Also you can tell that he adores his boys. If he actually does divorce Perla he'll go for months without seeing Cash and London when VR are on tour. I'm not sure he'd want to be away from his babies like that.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
ILoveGNRandPhysics
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2006, 12:00:03 AM »

WTF??? Slash left Guns N Roses???!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No trees were killed in the making of this post; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »

It's been over 24? hours since the news first broke and therehasn't been anybody rushing to deny it which makes me more convinced it's true

It may be true but I'm not altogether sure that he'll go through it. He seems to really be in love with Perla from what he says in interviews. Also you can tell that he adores his boys. If he actually does divorce Perla he'll go for months without seeing Cash and London when VR are on tour. I'm not sure he'd want to be away from his babies like that.

It is sad but it is a fact of life people fall in and out of love all the time whatever they sort out I hope it's amicable for the kids sake

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2006, 11:30:55 AM »

It is sad but it is a fact of life people fall in and out of love all the time whatever they sort out I hope it's amicable for the kids sake

If what they sort out is going through with a divorce I doubt that it will be amicable. If what I've read about Perla is true she has a very fiery temper. I still think that they'll get back together.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 12:33:06 PM »

If they do I hope they can be happy together Because parents together who are miserable can be worse for kids then those that are apart but are happy cause  they aren't fighting all the time

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »

April 28 2006

Slash has filed for divorce from his second wife, Perla.

The couple filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 27.

Slash met Perla after the divorce of his first wife Renee in 1997. The couple became engaged in 2000 and married in Maui later that year. The couple had their first child, London Hudson, in 2002 and then along came Cash Anthony Hudson in 2004.

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver. This lead to reports of a Velvet Revolver break-up a few weeks ago. Those reports were quickly denied by the band. Velvet Revolver are currently recording their second album

ttp://www.undercover.com.au/news/2006/apr06/20060428_slash.html

mrs axlrose rosesofvelvet.com

Undercover is usually reasonably credible, but they're jumping the gun a bit on this one.  Pretty sure Slash filed for a separation, not a divorce.  And I don't think anybody's actually seen the papers, but that may happen today.   (I know Undercover hasn't).

Slash met Perla long before he divorced Renee.  He left her for Perla. 

And yes, she charged him with assault or some such thing a few years ago, although from what I know, she's actually the one who thumped him out and then called the cops as a coup de grace.  They broke up at that point, but got back together.  (Obviously).   Which may well happen again.  She's really got a vice-grip hold on the guy.   Hope the kids don't become pawns.  Sad

ohh, that's very sad. And slash hasn'tentirely quit drinking so he is easy to manipulate i guess, right ?  Undecided

Nothing to say
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »

Yeah , I do feel for Slash and everyone involved. I can see how being married and having that person Manage you & your band would put pressure on everything. If this is what is leading to a breakup of VR or Slash leaving I can feel for the guy.

The man's a damn legend. He should get his time away and legends should never suffer in front of us. Good luck Slash.  Sad
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »

I don't understand.

Is perla a horrible person or what ?

See, rumours usually start somewhere.

There were rumours about Beta ( axl's beta) and the band. Axl chose Beta and he is happy, 14 years down the road she is still there.

So waht about perla ? maybe it's entirely false ?

Maybe slash should not divorce her ?

Or should he ?

And who was the messenger ? There is always a messenger in gossip stories.

Nothing to say
Stupid Head
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 10:04:07 PM »

^^^ What does Beta have to do with anything?
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 10:51:55 AM »

slash will have that ace tattoo of his, have no meaning

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 01:14:50 PM »

^^^ What does Beta have to do with anything?

I am comparing two situations :

14 years ago, Beta had to do with everything or so was her name used as an excuse for the split.

Now ,the new" devil" is called Perla.

Where does the shit come from ?

is there a parrallel to be drawn ?

Nothing to say
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2006, 05:55:13 PM »

Cry
well i can't believe it.i feel so stupid for standing up for them now.on some topic that was said this week.i commented something utterly stupid now im thinking.

the one an only horsey !
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

Cry
well i can't believe it.i feel so stupid for standing up for them now.on some topic that was said this week.i commented something utterly stupid now im thinking.

no, we don't even know if it's true.

As i said, seems to me someone is stirring up shit around them.

Could it be the sa?me person that did 14 years ago ?

But who ?

Nothing to say
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 11:27:31 PM »

hhmm the shit getz deeper an deeper an deeper an deeper an deeper !
get a shovel huh cause there's alot of shit to shovel im thinkin'

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: