Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:21:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (FACT) GN'R hitting the press
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: (FACT) GN'R hitting the press  (Read 15432 times)
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« on: April 28, 2006, 10:59:57 AM »

Hey, take it or leave it.

My "insider" friend (a former pitchfork.com employee in New York) says rumor on the street is that Axl and a unannounced "friend or two" have been tentatively setting up for some interviews after the first show, and in-between the remaining dates with several local stations, periodicals and bloggers. I don't know how accurate this is but definately put it in the RUMOR bin. Fact

VTY,
Soul

Edit: He is the same guy who told me (He is NOT a GN'R fan, that matters cause he gets confused on specifics):

More songs are coming. Alternate versions / new songs. I expect they should surface withing the next 24 - 32 hours. Fact - This was before the instrumentals, TWAT and CITR

The "IRS" leak was intensional, though nobody will admit it. "Better" leak was not.  Unconfirmed - As far as I know I was the first to say this, I think they were all intensional except CITR IMO, he later agreed and said he may have been confused

Negotiations are under way, looks like we will see a re-united Gn'R (with Izzy). Current line-up future is unknown (Bumblefoot reference?). Fact - It happened, even if only for a night

Geffen will speak very soon. We will have an official release date. Fiction - Obviously still yet to happen

iTunes will have a surprise for us shortly. Unconfirmed - Obviously still yet to happen

All of these things are tentative, but at least most of them will happen very soon.
Fairly accurate 3 out of 5 were dead on IMO

I posted thios on Feb 17th, if you remember, I got shit on royally for saying those things. If any original members are in the line-up, I am so making an "I TOLD YOU SO" post.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:48:24 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 11:02:40 AM »

hmm, interesting. But it would be weird if something like that dident happen. He even did radio interviews in 2002

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 11:04:04 AM »

How cool would it be if Axl actually pushed this idea forward!!!  Cheesy
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 11:11:24 AM »

I know, but truthfully, it doesn't take Nostrodomas to predict that.

mr_gonella
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 11:12:28 AM »

We could prepare some good/important/curious question to send to these radio station ou possible place that axl would be there. Because normally these people from radio does'nt make interesting questions to Axl, just all bull shit that we know. What do u think?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 11:13:01 AM »

We could prepare some good/important/curious question to send to these radio station ou possible place that axl would be there. Because normally these people from radio does'nt make interesting questions to Axl, just all bull shit that we know. What do u think?

Couldn't hurt.

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »

There's already a thread for that somewhere....

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
mr_gonella
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 11:27:19 AM »

where is??
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 11:32:06 AM »

I don't believe for a minute that the leaks were intentional. CITR is the only song that I think could have been used by management to flush out Prostitute since they allegedly were frightened that it was floating around in cyberspace.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 11:34:44 AM »

I don't believe for a minute that the leaks were intentional. CITR is the only song that I think could have been used by management to flush out Prostitute since they allegedly were frightened that it was floating around in cyberspace.

You don't think it is convienient that Axl mentiones both in RS and then weeks later they surface? Either way, we don't need to beat that dead horse.

Also, I am just posting what he tells me. Seriously, I never believed the re-union deal until lately and now he is razzing me about it daily. As a matter of fact he told me the new rumor and said "do you believe me this time around?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:37:00 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 11:40:38 AM »

Hey Conan, I dare you to set out a Krispy Cream--lol

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »

If Izzy was back in the band! I would shit my pants..

I forgot my pen, shit my bad agian.. typical..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »

Sorry, could you explain this joke at a grade 3 level, I don't get it.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 11:47:28 AM »

See here we go again Croatia....

But notice the difference from your posts, this time though Oh My Choking souls at least Labels it a Rumor, and states his info is from an "insider" . you claim yours as Fact....that is my issue.

Again...very weird for reunion stuff to pop up constantly.....If it happens I'll be grinning from ear to fucking ear for a month. (I'll prolly shit my pants too hihi )

Origen
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »

Sorry, could you explain this joke at a grade 3 level, I don't get it.

Well Axl made that joke up so maybe you want to take it up with him.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 11:49:29 AM »

where is??

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29031.0

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 11:52:06 AM »

See here we go again Croatia....

But notice the difference from your posts, this time though Oh My Choking souls at least Labels it a Rumor, and states his info is from an "insider" . you claim yours as Fact....that is my issue.

Again...very weird for reunion stuff to pop up constantly.....If it happens I'll be grinning from ear to fucking ear for a month. (I'll prolly shit my pants too hihi )

Thanks Neemo!? Grin

I think originally people thought I was just a shit disturber, but hopefully they understand that I am really just an excited old schooler (I was 15 when AFD came out) who only joined these boards recently. I did however, lurk off and on since '02. Honestly, none of my posts are meant to piss people off, except that douche that called me out that one time? Tongue but he totally had it coming.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »

I donno what new rumour could make you believe that crap. I can't see you making an "I TOLD YOU SO" post.

Maybe myself but I won't cos it's just a natural consequence to see Richard, Robin Brain etc there and too obvious.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

I donno what new rumour could make you believe that crap. I can't see you making an "I TOLD YOU SO" post.

Maybe myself but I won't cos it's just a natural consequence to see Richard, Robin Brain etc there and too obvious.

Honestly, the more time I spend here the more I begin to think the new line-up is far more talented than the old, really I only want the re-union for sentimental reasons.

mr_gonella
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 11:59:13 AM »

I think that axl will play the CITR in shows, maybe we could send an email to Brian May through of his site. To ask him if he intend to travel to NY in next days heheheheh, or better ask him if he has some appointment there.

what do u think?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: