Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 184532 times)
rainX
« Reply #1160 on: November 23, 2005, 01:08:31 PM »

Since when do we believe the Velvet Rope over Amazon.com?

duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #1161 on: November 23, 2005, 01:40:23 PM »

ok sorry if this has been posted before by some one else

what if Greatest Hits Vl2 is the sequal to the 1st one

and

Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best Of Guns N' Roses is volume 1 + 2 added together like a box set just an idea shoot it down if you wish

Yes, that was my theory  Wink

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1162 on: November 23, 2005, 01:50:04 PM »

can someone summarize what has transpired so far today, 11/23/05?

so they did pull the best of off of amazon?
I am tipsy. beer

So am I.  beer
That's about it if you believe 'insiders' @ the Velvet Rope over Amazon.com, like RainX said.

I know Amazon has nothing, and at least one very large chain and one medium sized chain don't have ANYTHING on their release schedule from GnR.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000CCBC6M/qid=1132758663/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-6125400-5428933?v=glance&s=music

Ta! easy E. I thought I did see it @ amazon us, phew....  Cheesy
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1163 on: November 23, 2005, 01:59:45 PM »

I know Amazon has nothing, and at least one very large chain and one medium sized chain don't have ANYTHING on their release schedule from GnR.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000CCBC6M/qid=1132758663/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-6125400-5428933?v=glance&s=music

Thanks!  I hadn't seen it!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #1164 on: November 23, 2005, 02:01:45 PM »

1) Thank you Axl yes

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #1165 on: November 23, 2005, 02:22:39 PM »

ok sorry if this has been posted before by some one else

what if Greatest Hits Vl2 is the sequal to the 1st one

and

Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best Of Guns N' Roses is volume 1 + 2 added together like a box set just an idea shoot it down if you wish

Yes, that was my theory? Wink

I think this will be the deal.  Yup, a Volume 2 to Greatest Hits.  Put it together with Volume 1 and you have the WTTJBO set...ughh, we're getting kicked in the balls.  Oh well, I still want GNR, and this is all I can get for Christmas.  Maybe CD for Easter.   Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1166 on: November 23, 2005, 02:46:05 PM »

Nothing coming out. Hopefully they pulled it in favor of an early 06 Chinese Dinner.

I guess If it is pulled, it's more like in flavour of Dog N' Suds, like AG said.
Although all dressed up with crude secret sauces, one of them may well turn out to be indeed D n D'srather unremarkable charbroiled burgers. Or maybe they just gonna erase a traditional menu altogether and just serve the Chinese full course.

I still think they originally reserved a table for Chinese Dindin in advance of pulling a cold turkey out of the fridge. I just can't see the dustman's explanation for uni's GH2 release being legit. A Hell likely story. and Ross's story sorta contradicts it. I'd take hearsay with from a pinch to a lake of salt. This match is not over 'til it's over.

Axl's involvement in this new Best of is more of a sign of a reuinon than Chinese Democracy. To be realistic it only means that Axl wants a real GN'R Best of/Greatest Hits album, not the 'Cheesiest GN'R songs' version.
utter delusional.
So you aren't happy with your contraguns, huh?   hihi

I take Chinese cuisine any day over double cheese burgers lets alone Dog N' Suds charbroiled ones.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1167 on: November 23, 2005, 02:55:23 PM »

Oh well, I still want GNR, and this is all I can get for Christmas.

Maybe more.

Catches the eye.

Catcher in the rye? 
hihiHow could I resist.

GNR Round One 1.1.01

One and one and one is three?

Come together right now!

hihi
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1168 on: November 23, 2005, 04:34:36 PM »

sp1at.com

Universal have attempted to damp down the current furor surrounding the expected release of a second Guns N'Roses Greatest Hits album.
Speaking about the album, Universal publicist Elliot Kendal has said, "We have no information on this release. All information that has been circulated thus far has been unsubstantiated and incorrect"

Splat have also learned that Universal are currently working internally to stop the spread of information regarding the impending release.

Written by bigboss

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1169 on: November 23, 2005, 04:41:33 PM »

sp1at.com

Universal have attempted to damp down the current furor surrounding the expected release of a second Guns N'Roses Greatest Hits album.
Speaking about the album, Universal publicist Elliot Kendal has said, "We have no information on this release. All information that has been circulated thus far has been unsubstantiated and incorrect"

Splat have also learned that Universal are currently working internally to stop the spread of information regarding the impending release.

Written by bigboss

And things are just getting weirder and weirder!  Tongue
There sure is some kind of release comming soon! There has to be!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1170 on: November 23, 2005, 04:45:30 PM »

sp1at.com

Written by bigboss

Well, Universals been doing a kick-ass job so far. Roll Eyes? How the hell are all of these cd sites getting their info?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:51:00 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

DemocracyRose
« Reply #1171 on: November 23, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »

sp1at.com

Written by bigboss

And things are just getting weirder and weirder!? Tongue
There sure is some kind of release comming soon! There has to be!

No, I dont think so...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1172 on: November 23, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

sp1at.com

Written by bigboss

Well, Universals been doing a kick-ass job so far. Roll Eyes? How the hell are all of these cd sites getting their info?

Maybe it was a threat to Axl & GnR and some Universal Lackey/GnR Fan got wind of it and decided to get our hopes up? It sounds weird that they say "currently working internally to stop the spread of information regarding the impending release" That makes me think, that they think an Employee is spreading the gossip.

It still says impending which is also weird. that sonds pretty definate to me. Unless BigBoss is just paraphrasing.

conny
« Reply #1173 on: November 23, 2005, 05:07:33 PM »

So where did amazon.com get their info from? They don't put a product on pre-order based on thin air speculation. Those stores get the info from the distributors (= the LABELS), so there definetely IS or there WAS something to be released. And now Universal acts like it never happened?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1174 on: November 23, 2005, 05:08:55 PM »

As far as I can remember...

Cannot but anyone sign up to the 'velvet rope', ahy?

I'm sure that we' been through all this before.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1175 on: November 23, 2005, 05:10:11 PM »

So where did amazon.com get their info from? They don't put a product on pre-order based on thin air speculation. Those stores get the info from the distributors (= the LABELS), so there definetely IS or there WAS something to be released. And now Universal acts like it never happened?

Well that's another thing. Under amazon.com's listing it says "Label:Label Not Provided". When I first saw that I was like "So it's either unofficial or it's bullshit"

Evolution
« Reply #1176 on: November 23, 2005, 05:15:30 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much news can spread without one single offical word about it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1177 on: November 23, 2005, 05:27:24 PM »

Well that's another thing. Under amazon.com's listing it says "Label:Label Not Provided". When I first saw that I was like "So it's either unofficial or it's bullshit"

cduniverse says "geffen".

Huh What that photographer was talking about?

Huh What universal does the president that talked to sp!it belong to?

Please note that when there is news to release we will send an announcement to everyone.  In the meantime, you should not pay attention to rumours!
We appreciate your interest and support.
Regards,

Tina Chang

Sanctuary Group Inc.

This info was the most accurate of all after all?
hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1178 on: November 23, 2005, 05:41:01 PM »

To a certain extent, he is right. I can't see Axl touring for 2 years without shit happening, it's impossible, like mental issues, nervous breakdown, Riots etc.. he has A LOT of difficulty to deal with pressure. Axl is not like U2 or Bon Jovi, he can't tour for a long time. I hope to be wrong but...I don't know...

You know nothing about mental issues, nervous breakdowns etc so stick to the facts.
Don't get me wrong, a big world tour is my absolute dream! I just hope Axl will be able to deal with pressure. Good luck to him.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1179 on: November 24, 2005, 11:52:59 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much news can spread without one single offical word about it.

and that's great IMO. seems that people are still interested in guns n roses/axl.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: