Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:15:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 185029 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #380 on: October 28, 2005, 01:25:09 PM »

Except for me who's in favour of this GN'R and wants to hear the new music by them. rant

I'll second that ppbebe! Bring on the new music from the new line up!!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #381 on: October 28, 2005, 01:27:22 PM »

Except for me who's in favour of this GN'R and wants to hear the new music by them. rant

well somethings holding this bad boy up and we don't know what. I was just trying to throw my idea out there.

Anyone else have more bright ideas? Personally i can't believe that the recording is not done. There is no way.

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #382 on: October 28, 2005, 01:31:52 PM »

well somethings holding this bad boy up and we don't know what. I was just trying to throw my idea out there.

Anyone else have more bright ideas? Personally i can't believe that the recording is not done. There is no way.

Hey there Neemo, I'm not knocking your ideas! I'm just expressing my desire to be hearing the album at long last. I just feel that it is so close and I want a copy of it in my hand now!! I still think that this Dec 6th thing is a cover up for something else! I guess we will just have to wait and see!! Mike

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #383 on: October 28, 2005, 01:32:41 PM »

Hey there Neemo, I'm not knocking your ideas! I'm just expressing my desire to be hearing the album at long last. I just feel that it is so close and I want a copy of it in my hand now!! I still think that this Dec 6th thing is a cover up for something else! I guess we will just have to wait and see!! Mike

I didn't mean it that way bro. ROck on ok beer

I wanna hear it as bad as anyone, I just like to figure out puzzles.

And this is one crazy motherfucking puzzle.? And I think all the peices belong to that puzzle, we just need to find the right spots for everything Grin (And dig in the sofa to find the missing ones)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:35:00 PM by Neemo » Logged

Hypird
Headliner

Hanoi Rocks

« Reply #384 on: October 28, 2005, 02:57:26 PM »

Same GH2 story and there is book coming from Izzy.  ok
http://iltalehti.fi/2005/10/28/popstars/200510283665633_ps.shtml
It's in finnish.

"Just because I don?t sleep
Doesn?t mean that I?ve stopped dreaming"
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #385 on: October 28, 2005, 03:02:33 PM »

Same GH2 story and there is book coming from Izzy.? ok
It's in finnish.

Maybe you should translate it?  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Hypird
Headliner

Hanoi Rocks

« Reply #386 on: October 28, 2005, 03:21:35 PM »

Same GH2 story and there is book coming from Izzy.? ok
It's in finnish.

Maybe you should translate it?? ok
It says GH2 is coming in March.
Izzy is writing a book about his life. They have interviewed among others Angela McCoy (who was engaged to Izzy at some point), the wife of Hanoi Rocks guitarist Andy McCoy.

"Just because I don?t sleep
Doesn?t mean that I?ve stopped dreaming"
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #387 on: October 28, 2005, 03:39:16 PM »

It says GH2 is coming in March.
Izzy is writing a book about his life. They have interviewed among others Angela McCoy (who was engaged to Izzy at some point), the wife of Hanoi Rocks guitarist Andy McCoy.

I would think this isn't a book BY Izzy, but that same Black Market Publishing thing that ripped everybody off stateside a while back.?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #388 on: October 28, 2005, 03:41:11 PM »

I would think this isn't a book BY Izzy, but that same Black Market Publishing thing that ripped everybody off stateside a while back.?

How did it rip everyone off?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:42:53 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #389 on: October 28, 2005, 04:03:22 PM »

The more I'm thinking about it I am very confident we will finally see CD next year. March or soon after!    beer

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #390 on: October 28, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

Regarding the Greatest Hits album, check out these news articles:

#1: October 21st, 2003: GN'R "Greatest Hits" / "Best Of" to be released

#2: October 22nd, 2003: "Greatest Hits" cancelled?

#3: February 11th, 2004: Greatest Hits?

#4: February 19th, 2004: Guns N' Roses. GREATEST HITS. For the First Time (press release)

Does it look familiar?

/jarmo

Looks very familiar.. Things started in October.. just like this time. Ended round February/March...  Cry

gnrevolution.com
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #391 on: October 28, 2005, 05:26:38 PM »

- before it was released, he made it sound like it was an autobiography, not a biography done without one interview with Izzy (and hardly any others, either)
- he spoke about his 'publishers', Black Market, and it turned out it was his own company
- he started selling it late in 2004, people didn't get the books until September 2005.
- the final product was laughably bad
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #392 on: October 28, 2005, 05:48:01 PM »

- before it was released, he made it sound like it was an autobiography, not a biography done without one interview with Izzy (and hardly any others, either)
- he spoke about his 'publishers', Black Market, and it turned out it was his own company
- he started selling it late in 2004, people didn't get the books until September 2005.
- the final product was laughably bad

Roll Eyes there's something you all gotta admit : the Geffen company wanna get more n' more money usin' the gnr's stuff, it's very nice for the original members just cuz they receive a lot of money from it too but the problem is the final product sucks like a dirty toilet so it brings gnr down somehow!  Angry  , I know Axl'll be always upset at it, oh fuck!!!  hihi
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #393 on: October 28, 2005, 05:48:22 PM »

I always at least TRY to look on the bright side of things. ?At the end of the day we've got to keep in mind what Tommy said a few weeks ago, that "there will be news on the GNR front." ?And I don't think he mean't this GH II thing. Wink

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #394 on: October 28, 2005, 05:50:55 PM »

I always at least TRY to look on the bright side of things. ?At the end of the day we've got to keep in mind what Tommy said a few weeks ago, that "there will be news on the GNR front." ?And I don't think he mean't this GH II thing. Wink

many persons believe that Elvis Presley is still alive to date why we should believe in Tommy then?  rofl
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #395 on: October 28, 2005, 06:01:40 PM »

many persons believe that Elvis Presley is still alive to date why we should believe in Tommy then?? rofl

What the hell are you talking about?

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #396 on: October 28, 2005, 06:05:35 PM »

many persons believe that Elvis Presley is still alive to date why we should believe in Tommy then?? rofl

What the hell are you talking about?

You?ll buy the Chinese Democracy album when Elvis knocks on your door in the morning, that's what i mean  smoking !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #397 on: October 28, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »

Some are still waiting....

Please ignore AxlRoseVen's off topic babbling. Next he's gonna try to make it about The Beatles or how the GH2 is a message from Axl to Izzy.....  Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jonathan
« Reply #398 on: October 28, 2005, 07:02:37 PM »

Some are still waiting....

Please ignore AxlRoseVen's off topic babbling. Next he's gonna try to make it about The Beatles or how the GH2 is a message from Axl to Izzy.....? Wink

/jarmo

hihi
misterbrownstone
« Reply #399 on: October 28, 2005, 09:30:27 PM »

axl wanted to make CD the greatest record of all time.  right?

greatest hits II.

greatest? 

i dunno, popped into my head.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: