Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 184468 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2005, 05:02:20 PM »

if its March, then resume all decoy theories

yeah Huh
I see no reason why they should release a Greatest Hits II! There is no reason what so ever, BUT!! Remember the Bonus tracks Axl Talked about? ?peace

well the reason geffen gave is pretty realistic: the set list of the original greatest hits sucked and they just want to make MORE money out of gnr

we`ll see....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
prairie
Headliner

www.gnrtv.com - All GNR, all the time.

« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2005, 05:03:37 PM »

Mysterons "Big Red Phone" should be ringing off the hook. Grin
fake phones dont ring off the hook!

Well activate the Mysteron "Bat Signal" then. ?I would really like to hear his thoughts.

At www.gnrtv.com, it's all GNR videos, all the time.  Plus a few other goodies.

I'm not interested in petty online fights with strangers.  I'm here for fun, if my post has upset you - Sorry.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2005, 05:05:38 PM »

Lets look at the situatio. If the record company truly wanted to milk this album then why would they release it in the Spring. The correct release for this kind of CD is in Nov/Dec. ?During the Holidays, not Spring.

Well, they released the first one in March 2004...

So I guess they can release another one in the spring...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2005, 05:10:31 PM »

Lets look at the situatio. If the record company truly wanted to milk this album then why would they release it in the Spring. The correct release for this kind of CD is in Nov/Dec. ?During the Holidays, not Spring.

Well, they released the first one in March 2004...

So I guess they can release another one in the spring...

Can't wait for the GH.3 the following year - 'the remixes' - love Snoop Dogg's vocals on 'Estranged' confused

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2005, 05:12:35 PM »

Well activate the Mysteron "Bat Signal" then. ?I would really like to hear his thoughts.

It's talk and no action as far as I know
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2005, 05:15:06 PM »

Like the first GH CD and the crappy DVDs? They released that crap without the approval of any band member - past or new. If Geffen wants to release that, they'll do it, just like the rest of the crap they did without consulting the band.

prairie
Headliner

www.gnrtv.com - All GNR, all the time.

« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2005, 05:17:52 PM »

Well activate the Mysteron "Bat Signal" then.  I would really like to hear his thoughts.

So it's just a threat then?

At www.gnrtv.com, it's all GNR videos, all the time.  Plus a few other goodies.

I'm not interested in petty online fights with strangers.  I'm here for fun, if my post has upset you - Sorry.
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2005, 05:23:33 PM »

This whole thing is pretty sad, really.  AXL is wacked out.   crying

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »

er....we have confirmed dates....thats action surely?

Don't want to doubt u....but this is more than a threat, they have it all in process it seems

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2005, 05:30:16 PM »

This whole thing is pretty sad, really.  AXL is wacked out.   crying

Axl is wacked out?  How is Axl wacked out when the record company is releasing products without the involvement/input of any past or present bandmember?

Sure, it seems like the record should have come out by now, but in this situation, I think the record company is not handling things as well as they could by wanting to release a completely unnecessary, and undoubtedly poor, second GH record.

Ali
Hypird
Headliner

Hanoi Rocks

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2005, 05:35:01 PM »

Well this info has now spread so widely that the record company must give some kind of comment before december or march. So atleast we will propably get a some sort of official statement about GNR  ok

"Just because I don?t sleep
Doesn?t mean that I?ve stopped dreaming"
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2005, 05:37:33 PM »

Well ALI,  AXL is wacked becuase....hello?Huh!!!!  It's taken so freeking long and it's come to this, another threat?? Give me a break!!!!!   

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »

Do you guys remember the first GH? If it's the same shit Geffen is pulling, it just means they asked for Chinese Democracy, didn't get it, and will release a new GH just to make money, whether the band members - past or new - approve or not. There is no CD cover up or whatever. When CD is coming out, believe me, we'll know about it. They won't hide it under a GH release or whatever.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2005, 05:40:57 PM »

whatever, beat them to it GNR! Angry

Now musictap says http://www.musictap.net/

"I expected the before mentioned date for Geffen's Guns & Roses Greatest Hits, Volume 2 to shift from originally scheduled December 6 to another date. With the band troubled in their dealings, it wouldn't surprise me if this drops off altogether. Regardless, this disc, although slated to appear, has a date now far into the future and indicating issues that need to be dealt with. I expect that to change again as details finalize but it still is on the slate. I've already been inundated with email concerning this project so it obviously interests a throng of people." Roll Eyes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2005, 05:42:15 PM »

Mysteron, I knew you would say some vague shit like that. Thats always been your M.O. You just cant say anything of substance. If you said it was really a hits album and you ended up being wrong, you would be exposed as a fraud. If you said it was gonna be CD and you ended up being wrong, you would be exposed as a fraud. Its a no win situation on your part, so thats why its always vague comments. I'll never understand why you have so much credibility here. You have never said anything that came true. But one of these days, one of your vague statements will somehow meld with the truth, giving you God-like status. I'm not fooled. There are a few other people here more "in the know" than you, too bad they wont tell what they know to the forums, so people could stop begging for vague disinformation from you. rant

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2005, 05:48:04 PM »

Well ALI,  AXL is wacked becuase....hello?Huh!!!!  It's taken so freeking long and it's come to this, another threat?? Give me a break!!!!!   

I agree with you that it's taking too long.  But, not getting any input from bandmembers on a project doesn't make for a good product, like in the case of a GH record.

Ali
conny
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2005, 05:49:11 PM »

*sigh*

Looks like some really lost faith, but please at least try and use common sense, please, just do the math... ?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2005, 05:50:07 PM »

Mysteron, I knew you would say some vague shit like that. Thats always been your M.O. You just cant say anything of substance. If you said it was really a hits album and you ended up being wrong, you would be exposed as a fraud. If you said it was gonna be CD and you ended up being wrong, you would be exposed as a fraud. Its a no win situation on your part, so thats why its always vague comments. I'll never understand why you have so much credibility here. You have never said anything that came true. But one of these days, one of your vague statements will somehow meld with the truth, giving you God-like status. I'm not fooled. There are a few other people here more "in the know" than you, too bad they wont tell what they know to the forums, so people could stop begging for vague disinformation from you. rant

Oh come on now James, God-like status? ?i mean, Maybe Jesus status... rofl ?
Anyway, Mysteron brought up a good point. ?Not handing over CD caused GH 1 last year, after all Geffen have spent, they'll probably start releasing stuff every year. ?And I don't blame them. Sad

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2005, 05:52:45 PM »

Oh come on now James, God-like status? ?i mean, Maybe Jesus status... rofl ?
Anyway, Mysteron brought up a good point. ?Not handing over CD caused GH 1 last year, after all Geffen have spent, they'll probably start releasing stuff every year. ?And I don't blame them. Sad
Well if that's true the bastards could at least release something decent, something rare....
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #259 on: October 27, 2005, 05:53:01 PM »

I think its about time for some clarity.

If they want to release another Greatest Hits album (rightly or wrongly), then why don't they just say it. Whats the big deal? We may not like it, but most people won't bat an eyelid.

Here today...ready to rock
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: