Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:24:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 185343 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #520 on: November 04, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »

It also may well be true that the rumour was originated from some site bloody mixing up the vol. 2 of a GNR rave cover album with GNR's GH vol.2.

"We have been in the studio grafting, working on Guns N Roses Volume 2 which is coming out. It's coming with a DVD, early 2006 yeah that should be out soon."

What label is releasing Ruff Sqwad's "Guns N Roses Vol 2" ?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #521 on: November 04, 2005, 09:34:22 AM »

It also may well be true that the rumour was originated from some site bloody mixing up the vol. 2 of a GNR rave cover album with GNR's GH vol.2.

"We have been in the studio grafting, working on Guns N Roses Volume 2 which is coming out. It's coming with a DVD, early 2006 yeah that should be out soon."

What label is releasing Ruff Sqwad's "Guns N Roses Vol 2" ?

Could be.

Ruff Sqwad, I think, releases their stuff independantly.  I'm not sure they HAVE a major label.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #522 on: November 04, 2005, 10:15:09 AM »

sounds logic ppbebe, wonder how hard merck and axl laughs at all the comments, whishes and rants in this thread, just sitting back, waiting for someone to figure it out. if they read the site that is..

They could so easily confirm or kill rumors like this tho and all though they shouldn't answer all the bs mail they get, they could send one mail to htgth and mygnr for example at least when there's something to kill, which wouldn't be much work at all.

i guess they kinda like all the rumors or something.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #523 on: November 04, 2005, 10:27:30 AM »

According to the reply mail Mr_deluxe82 got from the management,

Please note that when there is news to release we will send an announcement to everyone.  In the meantime, you should not pay attention to rumours!
We appreciate your interest and support.
Regards,

Tina Chang

Sanctuary Group Inc.

yes mum. Tongue
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #524 on: November 04, 2005, 02:14:26 PM »

Is it not all a big dirty trick, not matter how close or far away you are from the situation, you can still tell that after ten years it is a joke,,
I don't think Axl wants to do Guns N Roses, if he did he would put out a record !
I think he is just baiting you and leading you on,

1- to keep the money from sales of GNR merchandise coming in

2- to keep his options open, and the hype going for the day that maybe he will want to do the GNR thing again

rant GH2 sucks, who's gonna buy it anyway? we all wanna hear a new album n' not crap like that, this is another dirty trick to take our money away but they won't get it from me at least! Roll Eyes

you accuse Axl unfairly but you don't say a word 'bout his ex-pals, they're the only one to stop the new band/Axl to date so how da?fuck can ya still wait to buy a new gnr' stuff when axl's hands are fucking tight since 1996 all cuz of slah!? Roll Eyes
Axl owns the name, he has since he blackmailed the band into signing it over before UYI, by threatening to quit,
 this is not Slash's fault, Axl toured in 2002 with the name,
Slash is more interested in seeing it happen,
he tried to go see Axl play in Vegas a couple years ago, Axl had him banned for the night, they would not let him in, Slash has said countless times he would love to hear some new Guns n Roses.

If I were a betting man, Id say Slash and company are going to be first in line to purchase CD when it hits shelves. I wont expect ellaborate interviews where they get quoted as saying what an epic masterpiece it is, or a pile of shit. I think they'll be incredibly unbiased and enjoy it as much as we no doubt will.

Shocked  r ya kiddin',right? ...but if not   rofl so  let me tell ya that everyone is laughin' at this answer right now, Slash and company are going to be the first to appear on TV ta say : ?Axl has wasted his fucking money n' time producin' that ridiculous album just cuz ?V.R is better than gnr today?! ?, so there ain't time to dream on these days cuz a brutal war is still starting between those guys , if you don?t believe me so ask yourself why Axl gets still hidden into his mansion in L.A to date!   Undecided  
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #525 on: November 04, 2005, 08:25:19 PM »

Axl hides in his Mansion because he is a Crazy, Insane reclusive fuck
I talked to Tracii Guns about this last week
It has nothing to do with Slash
This started years ago, when Slash was still in the band

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #526 on: November 04, 2005, 08:36:03 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks for the enlightening statement! hihi

Evolution
« Reply #527 on: November 04, 2005, 08:53:41 PM »

If my mansion was nice enough i would probably stay inside a lot also.
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2005, 10:11:03 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks for the enlightening statement! hihi

it was a reply to this
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 if you don?t believe me so ask yourself why Axl gets still hidden into his mansion in L.A to date!? ? ? ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boston
Rocker

STARS UNDERGROUND

? ? ? Re: RUMOR: Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits 2 coming December 6th
? Reply #525 on: Today at 07:25:19 PM ?? ? ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #529 on: November 04, 2005, 10:29:13 PM »

I think the GH II, if it happens, will have a 'new' single on it.  (In this case, a new recording of, well, something)

Sorry I'm less than eloquent at the moment - I am so drunk its not funny.  Rock on.

Peace out,

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2005, 05:18:24 AM »

Nah. I really don't believe they would mix both eras. If Axl is not too happy about old stuff releases, he would certainly hate to see people confusing both line ups and their music. Of course we wouldn't, but many casual fans would.

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #531 on: November 05, 2005, 08:22:49 AM »

r ya both real GNR fans or you've just been hearin' Jennifer Lopez after all this time?? confused? ...that?s the reason why you?ll never answer decently (why Axl hides into his mansion TO DATE),  Roll Eyes  if you were true axl fans you'd notice he must be there cuz he has no word to face the fucking press right now, a new greatest hits album just gonna bring the attention to them all again, that's it? ?Undecided but Axl isn?t happy to speak ?bout it cuz all what he wants is produce a new stuff with new songs to put it in the stores, Axl n? his fans are fucking sick of hearin? the same old tracks over n? over?oh fuck!? ? rant
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 08:25:04 AM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2005, 10:03:03 AM »

can somebody just explain to me how geffen caan release this album, seeing as Sanctuary own the rights to gnr songs. thanks.

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2005, 10:06:28 AM »

can somebody just explain to me how geffen caan release this album, seeing as Sanctuary own the rights to gnr songs. thanks.

geffen SUCKS at all!, they can do it cuz they have the power SOMEHOW, so that's the way how to get money from the stupid fans, but they won't from me !  Roll Eyes
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2005, 10:08:54 AM »

Nah. I really don't believe they would mix both eras. If Axl is not too happy about old stuff releases, he would certainly hate to see people confusing both line ups and their music. Of course we wouldn't, but many casual fans would.

hell why not.. First you actually need new material to mix eras... Secondly when motley crue did red white n crue john corabi was on it and also van halen did greatest hits with sammy and diamond dave.. maybe gary too I forget.. The only possible new single could be omg, but fuck I'm not going to buy another ghs for just one old song
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2005, 12:54:59 PM »

geffen SUCKS at all!, they can do it cuz they have the power SOMEHOW, so that's the way how to get money from the stupid fans, but they won't from me !? Roll Eyes

just the answer i was looking for...

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2005, 01:05:10 PM »

GHs2= AFD+YCMB+Patience by the new band Wink

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2005, 01:13:31 PM »

I can see we've become pretty doubtful in the past week, for our own good lets be more positive in the next weeks to come Smiley I think we'll be relieved with some good news soon  peace

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2005, 01:17:41 PM »

In the mean time I 'm going to turn on the batting machine give my 14 yr old batting pratice then go to my 13 yr olds football game. Have a great day guys peace

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Evolution
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2005, 09:26:27 PM »

Sanctuary is under the Geffen umbrella i think?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: