Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:27:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 184437 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1180 on: November 24, 2005, 08:23:10 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much news can spread without one single offical word about it.

and that's great IMO. seems that people are still interested in guns n roses/axl.

Roll Eyes  Axl said in 2004 "the new album will be ready this year" but all we got is lies n' jackass to date, so It never ceases to amaze YOU how much news can spread without one single offical word about it then    ? hell you do need to see a Psychologist soon  hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1181 on: November 24, 2005, 08:25:22 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much news can spread without one single offical word about it.

and that's great IMO. seems that people are still interested in guns n roses/axl.

Roll Eyes? Axl said in 2004 "the new album will be ready this year" but all we got is lies n' jackass to date, so It never ceases to amaze YOU how much news can spread without one single offical word about it then? ? ? hell you do need to see a Psychologist soon? hihi

not entirely true

he said an announcment within "a few months" and we didnt properly ascertain what constitutes "a few". A few could very well mean 20  hihi

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1182 on: November 24, 2005, 09:02:39 PM »

Roll Eyes? Axl said in 2004 "the new album will be ready this year" but all we got is lies n' jackass to date, so It never ceases to amaze YOU how much news can spread without one single offical word about it then? ? ? hell you do need to see a Psychologist soon? hihi

not entirely true

he said an announcment within "a few months" and we didnt properly ascertain what constitutes "a few". A few could very well mean 20? hihi

i don't believe in false warnings    rant  , you know...so it's better to wait n' see instead of being fooled like real jerks, don't ya think?  Roll Eyes
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1183 on: November 24, 2005, 09:51:09 PM »

not entirely true

he said an announcment within "a few months" and we didnt properly ascertain what constitutes "a few". A few could very well mean 20? hihi

i don't believe in false warnings ? ?rant? , you know...so it's better to wait n' see instead of being fooled like real jerks, don't ya think?? Roll Eyes

err... not entirley sure what that means, but  yeah!!  ok

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1184 on: November 25, 2005, 06:01:48 AM »

Roll Eyes  Axl said in 2004 "the new album will be ready this year" but all we got is lies n' jackass to date, so It never ceases to amaze YOU how much news can spread without one single offical word about it then    ? hell you do need to see a Psychologist soon  hihi

not entirely true

he said an announcment within "a few months" and we didnt properly ascertain what constitutes "a few". A few could very well mean 20  hihi

this reminds me somehow of the word "soon which also is as distensible as a bubble gum

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Evolution
« Reply #1185 on: November 25, 2005, 11:05:42 AM »

Sorry, what?  hihi
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #1186 on: November 25, 2005, 10:35:16 PM »

This is from the velvet rope.

Some fans are clearly idiots. Here is the straight scoop from the very best sources. As of the end of last week, nothing is coming out on December 20th, not a new 2 CD GNR hits and certainly not Chinese Democracy. In the interests of not promoting more rumors and idle chatter, I won't even get into what might happen in 2006. The simple truth is, believe nothing about GNR release dates until you have that new CD in your hand. Now let's pat the dirt down on this thread and move on. Nothing to see here folks.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1187 on: November 25, 2005, 10:50:35 PM »

Now let's pat the dirt down on this thread and move on.

Hey, you don't have to pat me down smoking

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #1188 on: November 26, 2005, 12:01:04 AM »

But Amazon still has this scheduled for realease, it says 2025, that's a year after the release of Chinese Democracy? hihi
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 01:10:30 AM by GNFNR_UK » Logged

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1189 on: November 26, 2005, 12:05:07 AM »

Did anyone order it? Shocked Someone should just to see what they send you.

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #1190 on: November 26, 2005, 12:37:08 AM »

They'd have to wait until December 2025 before they recieved anything if that release date is real!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1191 on: November 26, 2005, 12:43:22 AM »

They'd have to wait until December 2025 before they recieved anything if that release date is real!
Order it, and in 20 years you can tell us what they sent you. hihi

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #1192 on: November 26, 2005, 01:11:32 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts n...uhm in 2025  hihi

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1193 on: November 26, 2005, 11:48:11 AM »

not entirely true

this reminds me somehow of the word "soon which also is as distensible as a bubble gum

there r a lot of gnr fans who wait for a new album still while every ex gnr member is livin' la vida loca these days!...they're rich n' famous forever why they do need to produce another stuff to get money again?....the Geffen Record is the only crap on it for makin' ridiculous albums which contain greatest hits or rare tracks just to take our money over n? over...but thanks to the internet service I won't spend a coin to buy shit like that!!!!!   Grin

... another gnr's stuff sucks at all just cuz it isn't full of new tracks!!!!!!!!!  hihi 
Evolution
« Reply #1194 on: November 26, 2005, 12:21:08 PM »

It's kind of odd that some people who argue "no CD because there is no time for promotion" accept that the GH2 package will come out in a month's time hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1195 on: November 26, 2005, 03:04:02 PM »

this is an article about the dumbass copy-protection technology and computer-crippling spyware.

Brown: Sony offensive aims at wrong target

It's not just the record companies. Artists, unfortunately, have adopted the same attitude of continually exploiting the fans, grabbing a short-term payday at the expense of long-term popularity and credibility. Pick your poison:

? Re-release your hit album with four extra songs.

? Do a greatest-hits set with a couple of extra songs.

? Continually repackage best- of compilations for no apparent reason. For example: in the absence of the long promised Chinese Democracy CD, Guns 'N Roses has a Best Of CD coming out just before Christmas, not to be confused with last year's Greatest Hits. Both discs, of course, contained not a single track that fans couldn't have bought already.

Bah, They better set the record straight, quick. Undecided
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #1196 on: November 26, 2005, 03:25:14 PM »

well tbh most people wouldnt bother trying to get SFTD , so "Both discs, of course, contained not a single track that fans couldn't have bought already" isn't entirely true, as im presuming both the single and the OST of interview... are out of print

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1197 on: November 26, 2005, 03:43:05 PM »

Now, by no means am I clutching at straws. I accept it, okay, well, whatever, well done, it's all done. So we probably won't be getting anything at Christmas.

But this?

This, used to verify it?

In the interests of not promoting more rumors and idle chatter, I won't even get into what might happen in 2006. The simple truth is, believe nothing about GNR release dates until you have that new CD in your hand. Now let's pat the dirt down on this thread and move on. Nothing to see here folks.

Dave. Man. I thought that you had more sense.

You've been around here for a long time. You've seen all of the 'sources' that have posted here. Or at least, enough to know that: 'Right, I'm not even going to bother telling you...' or a variation roughly translates as: 'I know nout myself in all honesty, guv'.'

So just...

Come on. Use your loaf.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 03:45:15 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1198 on: November 26, 2005, 06:51:23 PM »

cduniverse has removed the listing of GH2 at dec 13th now... and the listing for wttj doesn't contain any 6/6 - 2006 anymore.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1199 on: November 27, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »

WTTJ is for sale on amazon, a few days ago it said release 12/20, ships 12/23.  Today it says release 12/2025.  Is it a typo or are the people who update the site just poking fun at GNR?

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: