Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:19:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR ARE un plugged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR ARE un plugged  (Read 31693 times)
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »

Look Neemo,   don't know how old you are or what your problem is Huh
I don't call myself 'insider' so I don't get it why you keep on labeling me as such or why you label my info as 'crap'.
I never entitled myself to call you an 'asshole' or (your words) 'fuckhead',   although I would have every right to judging your behaviour towards me.
People here know (and mention it constantly!),  that I never wrote crap here.
I gave a piece of information so that people who are interested in seeing a future concert of such line up can start saving money before the possible rush on tickets begins.
Judging from the views of this topic,  there are many thankful people outhere who read it a went on.
If I wanted to,  I could have kept a grin on my face and be quiet,  understand!?
Unless I have a fully credible info that prooves otherwise,  I am mature enough not to put my oppinion over others and not to call them liars.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »

what a bunch of fucking retards...why dont you give Croatia the benefit of the doubt??? ?to all you people that think he is making this up what the fuck do you now?? nothing... so shut the fuck up. stop making fucking assumptions. no one knows for sure what is the new line up. Sp1at??? why should we believe him either,? to add fuel to the fire!! your coments are enough. if you people did enjoy other pleasures in life like getting off the net once in a while and not eat, drink, sleep GNR? you probably would now something.
if what he says is bullshit i'll be the first one to call him a CUNT everytime he shows up in here. 12th of may is the answer. untill then shut it.
unless you have an intellectual based on facts post? post it otherwise piss off. i hate that i share the same taste in music with some of you here.

So, again...YOU should be able to express YOUR opinion on how credible the information is...but everyone else should shut up?

As for thinking GnR-Croatia "made it up"...nobody has said that. ?They've said it smells like bullshit.

What do you know? ?What assumptions are you making that he's right, eh? What evidence do you have to support his information? ?So far all I've seen is an uncoroborated, unverified piece of information from a source who's credibility we can't verify. Your entire diatribe, above, is complete hypocrisy.

As for contrary evidence, we have:

Sp1at (who isn't a person, FYI, but a site) saying that Fortus is still in the band.

Tommy talking about how he has "other commitments" so has to leave SA.

Dizzy saying, at an H&B gig, that he was rehersing with Tommy, Richard, Robin, and Brain.

Duff saying Slash is still a member of VR.

BP's recent article saying, through a "source close to Slash" that he's not involved in CD or the current GnR tour in any way.? Turned out that same article talked about the Perla issues, so......it seems at least moderately credible, at least.

Recent emails from Richard confirming he's still in the band (circa April 23rd).

If you can't handle "discussion", perhaps you'd be happier talking to yourself, and not participating in a "discussion" board, eh?
As for not having a life, or "eating, drinking and breathing GnR"....I'd ask that you look at who, exactly, is getting all worked up in this discussion, calling people retards, and generally having a conniption fit becasue someone doesn't agree with your opinon on the subject.  You'll probably need a nice, clean mirror for that....

As for him not being proven wrong yet...that's true.

And on the 12th (or the 13th..whatever) he'll either take his lumps or get an apology.? But that won't change that, given all the information available, his assertions smell like BS.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:40:31 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2006, 11:33:21 AM »

i was just pissed off with some people here coz all they do is give other ones so much shit for no reason at all. ok

Look Neemo, don't know how old you are or what your problem is Huh
I don't call myself 'insider' so I don't get it why you keep on labeling me as such or why you label my info as 'crap'.
If I wanted to, I could have kept a grin on my face and be quiet, understand!?
Unless I have a fully credible info that prooves otherwise, I am mature enough not to put my oppinion over others and not to call them liars.

What the fuck does my age have to do with anything Huh & I have no problems, just taking a realistic POV is all. I don't know you from any other asshole out there. If you are unable to give a source...then don't post info...simple. And Croatia...my post was a fucking joke...lighten up already...I appologised didn't I? And no, you have no credible info saying you are lying....but you have no credible source saying your info is legit either.

I seem to recall a post somewhere saying "post info only with a credible source.....your hairdresser is not a credible source."

If people are allowed to say,

I heard from some people that stuff might happen, but i can't say what stuff and who told me....

WTF? then why post it? what's the point? wait until it happens then post your source. otherwise it seems like attention seeking to me. If it just his opinion then great, but if he can post his opinion then so can everybody else Tongue

anyway that's my reason.....no source or secret source=bullshit IMO. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to appologize.

we get mights and maybe's up the whazzoo around here, it's about time we get some real, credible info. ok
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:36:18 AM by Neemo » Logged

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2006, 11:41:02 AM »

Just for the record, in case you didn't know.....I am a big non-believer as far as the Re-Union Rumors are concerned. If it happens I'll be ecstatic.....but i don't think it's gonna. peace

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

Just for the record, in case you didn't know.....I am a big non-believer as far as the Re-union Rumors are concerned. If it happens I'll be ecstatic.....but i don't think it's gonna. peace

you can place me firmly in that same camp.

I'd be jumping out of my skin if Slash took the stage with Gnr.  Ditto with Izzy.  Matt...well, I could care less.

But I just don't see it happening.  Not with what we're hearing from all participants in all the camps.  Maybe they're lying, and Croatia is right.  But I can't see any reason why that would be so.  And I could see a milion reasons why Croatia's info might be wrong.

Together again,
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

...ok i apologize if i offended anybody. no point arguing to death whos right n whos wrong... leave life folks, enjoy GNR.
Peace ok

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 11:47:58 AM »

leave life folks, enjoy GNR.
Peace ok

Wise words, my friend, wise words.

Smiley

peace

Together again,
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 11:52:41 AM »

Look pilferk ? I don't know what an inteligence one must have to write the crap you do!?
I mean, ?take a liste to what you say - 'if he will be prooven right on may 12'th, ?he'll get an apology!?
Honestly...
How stupid does that make you sound!?
Why get yourself in the position 3 weeks a head to take a chance on apologising for something that is due later!?
Why taking yourself as a meritory person to decide on wheather or not something is right or wrong, ?something nobody else has a 100% credible info?
I mean, ?every possible person with an average inteligence would stop making himself further enemies and would wait till May 12th.
That is what makes me confused about your inteligence.
You think I am bored so I made something up so that you and your 2 friends can laugh and make fun of me till May 12th!?
Dude, ?fuck off! ? I said in the first mail, 'WAIT' and I haven't mentioned any names.
Now you are taking a position so that whatever happens to be on May 12th you can say that you won't aplogise cause 'I said this and he said that'!?
I am not am immature person who is bored and hasn't gotten anything better to do than to make things up all the time.
I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS MY SOURCE.
I AM THE ONE WHO IS JUDGING MY SOURCE.
AND FINALLY, ?I BELIVE MY SOURCE.
I can't care less what you think, ?yet, ?it is not normal that you hung on to something for 3 days without knowing me or my source although the only reason I posted something was for the benefit of the fans out there.
Still you basically say, ? I will apologise for my currant behaviour in 3 weeks if I am prooven wrong.
What an idiot one must be to give himself right to give people a hard time for three weeks without any evidence!?
UNBELIVABLE! rant
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2006, 11:55:05 AM »

...ok i apologize if i offended anybody. no point arguing to death whos right n whos wrong... leave life folks, enjoy GNR.
Peace ok

I have no problems anywhere....you bit me first so i bit back hihi peace

and i fully plan on enjoying GnR in any incarnation.....once this wait from hell ends beer

Origen
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2006, 11:57:16 AM »

The only thing in this thread I wish was true is this? ok

I am out of discussing any topics about this matter with you guys Bye - bye Smiley
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2006, 12:03:31 PM »

The only thing in this thread I wish was true is this? ok

I am out of discussing any topics about this matter with you guys Bye - bye Smiley

well see,  if you had read the threads carefully,  you'd see that we aren't discussing that topic lately,  but the relationships and behavior towards each other Kiss
wish you had read better,  perhaps your reply could have been more constructive instead of cynical ok
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2006, 12:05:17 PM »

Look pilferk ? I don't know what an inteligence one must have to write the crap you do!?
I mean, ?take a liste to what you say - 'if he will be prooven right on may 12'th, ?he'll get an apology!?
Honestly...
Why get yourself in the position 3 weeks a head to take a chance on apologising for something that is due later!?
Why taking yourself as a meritory person to decide on wheather or not something is right or wrong, ?something nobody else has a 100% credible info?
I mean, ?every possible person with an average inteligence would stop making himself further enemies and would wait till May 12th.
You think I am bored so I made something up so that you and your 2 friends can laugh and make fun of me till May 12th!?
Dude, ?fuck off! ? I said in the first mail, 'WAIT' and I haven't mentioned any names.
Now you are taking a position so that whatever happens to be on May 12th you can say that you won't aplogise cause 'I said this and he said that'!?
I am not am immature person who is bored and hasn't gotten anything better to do than to make things up all the time.
I can't care less what you think, ?yet, ?it is not normal that you hung on to something for 3 days without knowing me or my source although the only reason I posted something was for the benefit of the fans out there.
Still you basically say, ? I will apologise for my currant behaviour in 3 weeks if I am prooven wrong.
What an idiot one must be to give himself right to give people a hard time for three weeks without any evidence!?
UNBELIVABLE! rant

Pot. Kettle. Black.

And I say again: No one has accused you of lying or of making things up.

Trust me when I tell you I AM NOT the one who looks stupid in this thread. I have not insulted you. ?I have not told you to "trust my unknown source over all else". ?I have not gone on diatribes questioning your intelligence. ?I have not said I was done discussion something only to come back and discuss it. I have been very civil. ?I have pointed out why I think your information smells like it's bullshit. ?I have expressed my OPINION on why that is.

I have also left open that I could be wrong...something you seem unwilling to do. ?Part of being a man is admitting that, from time to time. ?

If you can't handle others opinions, as I have stated in a previous post, perhaps you would be better off not participating in a discussion forum, eh?

I provided evidence as to why I think your information is bullshit.

You've provided an unverifiable "source". ?

As for not caring what other people think of your information, that IS an obvious lie. ?If it weren't, you wouldn't be commenting on our opinions.

Oh, and on the 12th...I won't apologize for my "behavior". ?I'm behaving (unlike you, apparently, with your rant above) in a rational manner. ?And I won't apologize for saying your info smells lilke BS because, regardless of what happens on the 12th, it does. ?I'd apologize simply because I was wrong.

But I'm pretty confident that's not going to have to happen.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:06:51 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
makane
Legend

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2006, 12:07:44 PM »

GNR - CROATIA bitched about the new Guns so long, that now he actually went nuts and thinks some "insider" told him something.

Fuck the fake insiders inc.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2006, 12:09:24 PM »

If the reason behind the attacks is for me to give you my source, ?forget it!
I can repeat, ?I BELIVE HIM.
Might mean something to you if I say he talked on the phone with them about Hammerstein Ballroom gigs considering him being on stage, ?therefore, ?I choose to trust this person.
Wouldn't you?
May 12th is close and we will see.
However, ?when I'll be prooven right, ?don't expect any other things will be posted here again, ?although, ?our conversation wasn't sooo short.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2006, 12:13:08 PM »

I think you are finally starting to get it......

We don't know your source, so we can't judge the credibility of your source, so we don't beleive your source...simple, we are more questioning your source than you...kinda

What if i said...."Hey i was Jamming with my band at this studio getting ready to release an EP, and guess who we met!!! Matt Sorum, i offered him a beer and one thing led to another, he jammed on a track with us and he also said that he'll be with a reunited GnR @ RIO and they'd release a band approved GH2 in early summer."

Sounds like a good time huh? only it's all bullshit cuz i don't have a band and i never met Matt Sorum and I doubt Matt would go to a recording studio where I'm from. And guess what...people would prolly react to that post the same way that people did to yours.

I'd love to beleive your rumor faithfully but I don't know you, you don't know me....how can i believe what you say when we read rumors about this band on a daily basis that always seem to turn out fake? Unfortuantely the lack of information has turned us GnR fans into a very skeptical bunch. Cry

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2006, 12:21:45 PM »

Honestly...
UNBELIVABLE! rant

Pot. Kettle. Black.

And I say again: No one has accused you of lying or of making things up.

Trust me when I tell you I AM NOT the one who looks stupid in this thread. I have not insulted you. ?I have not told you to "trust my unknown source over all else". ?I have not gone on diatribes questioning your intelligence. ?I have not said I was done discussion something only to come back and discuss it. I have been very civil. ?I have pointed out why I think your information smells like it's bullshit. ?I have expressed my OPINION on why that is.

I have also left open that I could be wrong...something you seem unwilling to do. ?Part of being a man is admitting that, from time to time. ?

If you can't handle others opinions, as I have stated in a previous post, perhaps you would be better off not participating in a discussion forum, eh?

I provided evidence as to why I think your information is bullshit.

You've provided an unverifiable "source". ?

As for not caring what other people think of your information, that IS an obvious lie. ?If it weren't, you wouldn't be commenting on our opinions.

Oh, and on the 12th...I won't apologize for my "behavior". ?I'm behaving (unlike you, apparently, with your rant above) in a rational manner. ?And I won't apologize for saying your info smells lilke BS because, regardless of what happens on the 12th, it does. ?I'd apologize simply because I was wrong.

But I'm pretty confident that's not going to have to happen.

Funny, ?you keep on saying you haven't insulted me but everyone can see it differently and tells you that!?
Funny how you suggest people not to come to theboard if they can't handle things.
What do you think of yourself as!? ?God almighty!?
Guess what? ? ?If I am already the second person you are telling this to within half an hour, ?may ring a bell that YOU are the one who is not capable of visiting boards, ?don't ya think!?
Just like I said it before, ? god knows why, ?but you have problems with respect.
First you tell people who is right and who is wrong, ?ONLY to say a post later 'this or that person is not capable of visiting boards and shouldn't be coming here'!
What are you gonna do next?
Start WW III cause someone on the street says it wasn't red but green light??
Who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do???
Fuck off and take care of your own life. ?We have been perfectly capable of running our lives for the past 25+ years.
BTW, ?I am VERY glad you already stated that you won't apologise for this, but you will apologise for that, ?3 weeks A HEAD!
Bravo! ? VERY CREDIBLE of you!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2006, 12:29:25 PM »

just wait and see what happens, no need to all get angry... I don't belive most of anything said these dayds regarding either band or where they are supposedly going.. All answers come on the first night... peace
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2006, 12:32:10 PM »

Funny, ?you keep on saying you haven't insulted me but everyone can see it differently and tells you that!?
Funny how you suggest people not to come to theboard if they can't handle things.
What do you think of yourself as!? ?God almighty!?
Guess what? ? ?If I am already the second person you are telling this to within half an hour, ?may ring a bell that YOU are the one who is not capable of visiting boards, ?don't ya think!?
Just like I said it before, ? god knows why, ?but you have problems with respect.
First you tell people who is right and who is wrong, ?ONLY to say a post later 'this or that person is not capable of visiting boards and shouldn't be coming here'!
What are you gonna do next?
Start WW III cause someone on the street says it wasn't red but green light??
Who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do???
Fuck off and take care of your own life. ?We have been perfectly capable of running our lives for the past 25+ years.
BTW, ?I am VERY glad you already stated that you won't apologise for this, but you will apologise for that, ?3 weeks A HEAD!
Bravo! ? VERY CREDIBLE of you!

Please, feel free to point out where I've insulted you, called you names, questioned your character? ?Go ahead...but you'll be searching for a long time.

I'm suggesting that, if you can't handle a simple disagreement, and a difference of opinions, that you might be happier (and less stressed out) if you avoided the forums altogether, yes.

I don't seem to have that problem, so..no, I think I'm good to go around here.  I'm certainly not telling everyone here that, if you disagree with me, you should fuck off, shut up, or grow up....

I HAVE no problem with respect. ?YOU, on the other hand, do seem to have an issue with respecting that others might just disagree with you, or hold a different opinion....as evidenced by your diatribes on the subject.

I have not told you who is right and wrong. ?On the contrary, I've left open the fact you could be right. ?I have, however, offered you my OPINION that your information is not correct. ?That you place such a high value on my opinion that you see it necessary to get so upset over is sort of flattering....unnecessary, but flattering.

I certainly would not start WWIII over something so trivial as this discussion. ?Again, I've been very calm and rational. ?YOU, on the other hand, seem to want to go to war. ?I'll not participate in that battle. ?It's not worth my time.

On leaving open the possibility that I'm wrong....I'll admit I'm not pig headed enough or stubborn enough to completely rule out that possibility. ?I won't cling to my opinoin as being absolute fact, at this point. ?You seem to be able to do that well enough for both of us.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:35:34 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2006, 01:18:01 PM »

GNR croatia....  SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!   i`m sick of all these smartasses on the gnr boards..

it`s not that you know something and tell it us. i sincerely appreciate that (mysteron, darknemus, Mr. I( i hope he`s really not the poser he acted like a while ago...)), but it`s the way how you`re doing it.   think about that....  you think you`re better, because you know more and act like you?re the king here.....  i give a shit dude...   if you know something tell it, but don`t tell it as gospeltruth....

have a nice day

edit:  and stop insulting the members here ok

i guess you`ll do it anyway the one way or the other....  the last way being jarmo banning you peace
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 01:20:22 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »

why can't everyone just let GNR- CROATIA think what he wants and everyone else can wait and see if it is true. It's easier to just be like "Oh well i don't think it's true guess I'll have to see" or discuss it not bitch for 3 pages. I only read the 1st page and mean no offense to anyone

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: