Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:41:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR ARE un plugged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR ARE un plugged  (Read 31697 times)
Dayle1066
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 06:13:06 AM »

Why isnt this thread deleted?
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 07:32:51 AM »

And if (I should probabaly say WHEN) you're wrong?

You'll accept the banning you have coming, right?

We'll all wait with baited breath (well, not really) til May 12th.

But given Dizzy has already said he's rehersing with Tommy, Robin, Richard and Brain.....someone might want to let them know things have changed, eh?
rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi rofl
Do you honestly think I would post something in order to risk bein laughed at?? Huh
What do you think,? I have nothing better to do?
I have NEVER mentioned any names!
But I can undoubtibly tell you that IF Dizzy is still in the band (!),? ?he is a) lieing to all of you
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?b) not well informed
I NEVER said who will be in,? ?I am just saying that people who liked GNR the way they existed,? should buy tickets before they will be sold out or they will be VERY sorry.
Trust me,? the only reason I keep on coming back is because I can't stop laughing how many people will look stupid the day GNR play Hammerstein Ballroom.
It is entertaining for me.
Another hint.
Some of the people you mentioned there are LONG gone.
I can't guarantee for all,? but some ARE!

you obviously dont know shit. The band is the same as it was in 2002 minus bucket.

What makes you think you are right?
What will happen if you don't know shit?
What made you become such an ignorant little basterd?
Lets play a game.
If I am wrong,  I'll announce my sources after the tour begins.
If you are wrong,  you'll post 10 times 'I don't know shit.   I am stupid and ignorant and I am therefore, VERY,  VERY SORRY.  Please accept my apology!'.
ok?
Anyway,  I am sick and tired of playing ping - pong here with you and other little ignorant unthankful fuckheads.
I gave you an info for your good and you do nothing but insult although neither one of you knows jack shit. rant rant
Until the tour begins,  I am out of discussing any topics about this matter with you guys (although there is more about GNR members and ex members),   I know what I know and any credibility of the sources will eventually come out soon.
Bye - bye Smiley
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 07:37:48 AM »

the "insider" strikes again... last time he was "confirming" that gnr will have a new guitar player and that we are "in for a surprise". please, everyone has already discussed your "secret information", go away...

Look bimboo,  I have been here waaayy longer than you and I never told anyone to go away, undestand!?
If the kids in you park have respect from you - fine.
BTW,  I never posted any info on Axl's band cause I find that guy irritating just like his ex nu metal clowns,  therefore,  guess you have mistaken me with someone,  but hey,  that is your inteligence fault,  not my problem.
If something applies to you and you have something constructive to say - say.
If not - just pass by it.
That says a lot about a person and his abbilities.
SADIS
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 07:38:55 AM »

^^ Well, I would love it if you were right ?ok

But we'll have to wait and see, and a lot of peeps are very sceptic about it. But the fact that no tour has officially been anounced, no statement of who's in the band, all the rumours and Richard taking the dates off his site does make me a bit suspicious to what's going on. Oh well, only two weeks left till the answer.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 08:26:52 AM »

as long as axl is there it's all good for me, the rest really don't make one difference to me..This guys that guy or whatever it's all replacements..
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 08:47:56 AM »

STOP BASHING GN'R- Croatia. He's a regular here, I don't think he'd make up something like this. I don't believe what he wrote though, but no need to bash him, guess he was desinformed.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
VRslash
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 08:49:26 AM »

Lol you people are stupid. you argue tho the there is nothing to argue about. this is a stupid thread. you all think you know so much and theres nothing you know. well sorry no one here know shit at all so no one can and should not talk at all. this is an opinion. someone thinks VR will probly be broke up by may. k. good for them i think slash could be the new GNR guitarest. any one that thinks other wise dont talk and argue. you just piss people off.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 08:52:51 AM »

Lol you people are stupid. you argue tho the there is nothing to argue about. this is a stupid thread. you all think you know so much and theres nothing you know. well sorry no one here know shit at all so no one can and should not talk at all. this is an opinion. someone thinks VR will probly be broke up by may. k. good for them i think slash could be the new GNR guitarest. any one that thinks other wise dont talk and argue. you just piss people off.

Wait...so you should be able to express YOUR opinion, but those who disagree shouldn't be able to express theirs?

OK......

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 08:55:41 AM »

STOP BASHING GN'R- Croatia. He's a regular here, I don't think he'd make up something like this. I don't believe what he wrote though, but no need to bash him, guess he was desinformed.

Might wanna re-read the posts that are here.

No one, that I've seen, has bashed GnR-Croatia.? Saying we don't believe him, and that what he's saying sounds like bullshit, isn't bashing HIM.? It's giving our opinion on his information.

On the other side, I see LOTS of name calling and insulting coming out of GnR-Croatia.......

We'll all find out on the 12th.? If he's wrong, I expect he will take the banning he'd be entitled to like a man.? If he's right, I'd expect those of us who don't believe him will man up and come back and admit it.

Oh, and to add more fuel to the fire that the lineup is the same:

http://www.sp1at.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=304&Itemid=28

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:02:49 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2006, 10:52:20 AM »

I knew this was gonna be posted again? hihi

Yeah, I got a strong feeling of deja vu after reading this one. I really think read this like a year or so ago...Maybe it?s just me.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 11:11:14 AM »

We'll all find out on the 12th. If he's wrong, I expect he will take the banning he'd be entitled to like a man. If he's right, I'd expect those of us who don't believe him will man up and come back and admit it.

I sincerely appologise for my Axl quote in the same thread from the GnR section....it was uncalled for, but in my defense i didn't mean it to offend, just to state my opinion on the subject matter.

Anyway, i feel that rumor is untrue...basically read pilferks post above peace

to summarize what i get from this story:

Quote from: Backslash
If VR being broken up is relevant to the GNR story at all, Slash and Matt must be coming back to GNR...?
Quote from: GNR - CROATIA
It is from someone who is friends will all of them and has/will be in the band.

gotta be a guitarist cuz Duff is with AIC apparently so that means Tommy is staying in GnR

so who is freinds with all of them and has been in the band previously? Gilby? Izzy? Buckethead? Dave Navarro? Paul Tobias? Zakk Wylde?

- Well considering Slash and Matt both feel Tobias ruined orig GnR it can't be him
- Buckethead and Tommy don't like each other so it can't be him
- Gilby and Dave Navarro are with Supernova so it can't be them
- Zakk is touring with Ozzy & BLS in black label society so it can't be him
- So i would say Izzy...Cuz ya know Richard quit cuz Axl made him take the tour dates off his site. And Izzy has been talking with Axl

Also of note....Matt did recommend Robin and Robin is rumored to be the 3RD guitarist....if Izzy and Slash are back then he'd definately be #3

So by deduction.......now GnR Looks Like this:

Axl, Slash, Izzy, Robin, Tommy, Matt, Dizzy, Pittman....could be wayy off on this of course but as of now this is what i gather from what Croatia said

Again Croatia sorry for the rude Quote....it was uncalled for....but i still think this "story" is a load of bull peace
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:15:39 AM by Neemo » Logged

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 07:37:46 PM »

Good I am in Europe cause I could get sued by the station that will run Supernova...
If you were planing to go run for the singer of that band - don't.
Just don't.
They signed up for the show and they will do it.
Yet,  nothing more.
They will make a cd and...
Tommy Lee doesn't want to be in a long term band for too long.
He feels like he has done enough band wise.
He is heading for a solo career that will be more pop - r'n'b (sort of like his latest video).
Gilby,  Jason and the rest of the guys have already agreed on the producers of their future and post Supernova projects.
I am not saying that they won't do a cd and so on,  but they are not taking it as seriously...
Again,  same source.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »

And if (I should probabaly say WHEN) you're wrong?

You'll accept the banning you have coming, right?

We'll all wait with baited breath (well, not really) til May 12th.

But given Dizzy has already said he's rehersing with Tommy, Robin, Richard and Brain.....someone might want to let them know things have changed, eh?
rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi rofl
Do you honestly think I would post something in order to risk bein laughed at?? Huh
What do you think,  I have nothing better to do?
I have NEVER mentioned any names!
But I can undoubtibly tell you that IF Dizzy is still in the band (!),   he is a) lieing to all of you
                                                                                                                 b) not well informed
I NEVER said who will be in,   I am just saying that people who liked GNR the way they existed,  should buy tickets before they will be sold out or they will be VERY sorry.
Trust me,  the only reason I keep on coming back is because I can't stop laughing how many people will look stupid the day GNR play Hammerstein Ballroom.
It is entertaining for me.
Another hint.
Some of the people you mentioned there are LONG gone.
I can't guarantee for all,  but some ARE!

you obviously dont know shit. The band is the same as it was in 2002 minus bucket.

What makes you think you are right?
What will happen if you don't know shit?
What made you become such an ignorant little basterd?
Lets play a game.
If I am wrong,  I'll announce my sources after the tour begins.
If you are wrong,  you'll post 10 times 'I don't know shit.   I am stupid and ignorant and I am therefore, VERY,  VERY SORRY.  Please accept my apology!'.
ok?
Anyway,  I am sick and tired of playing ping - pong here with you and other little ignorant unthankful fuckheads.
I gave you an info for your good and you do nothing but insult although neither one of you knows jack shit. rant rant
Until the tour begins,  I am out of discussing any topics about this matter with you guys (although there is more about GNR members and ex members),   I know what I know and any credibility of the sources will eventually come out soon.
Bye - bye Smiley

sure why not. You best be prepared to look like a fool though.  ok
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 05:28:55 AM »

Croatia's sources are probably good.? That was the mostly likely scenario just a few weeks ago.? (And not that Slash and Matt were joining Axl, just that VR had fractured into Scott and Duff, and Matt and Slash.? Although from what I hear, Matt wasn't even really supporting Slash, either, as long as Perla was still in the picture).?

However, things now seem to be back on track, mostly likely because Slash has finally ditched Perla.? At least for now.?

Thus for the first time in weeks, Slash was actually mentioned by name as a member of VR in an interview.? (The other interviews just said that Duff and Scott were writing and that the band was expecting to go into the studio -- no specific mention of Slash).
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006, 09:46:57 AM »

what a bunch of fucking retards...why dont you give Croatia the benefit of the doubt??   to all you people that think he is making this up what the fuck do you now?? nothing... so shut the fuck up. stop making fucking assumptions. no one knows for sure what is the new line up. Sp1at??? why should we believe him either,  to add fuel to the fire!! your coments are enough. if you people did enjoy other pleasures in life like getting off the net once in a while and not eat, drink, sleep GNR  you probably would now something.
if what he says is bullshit i'll be the first one to call him a CUNT everytime he shows up in here. 12th of may is the answer. untill then shut it.
unless you have an intellectual based on facts post  post it otherwise piss off. i hate that i share the same taste in music with some of you here.

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2006, 10:09:41 AM »

unless you have an intellectual based on facts post? post it otherwise piss off. i hate that i share the same taste in music with some of you here.

The feeling is mutual buddy Kiss

I'm willing to bet that your screen name is prolly from fake insider info too ok

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »

I'm willing to bet that your screen name is prolly from fake insider info too ok

BURN!!!!!  rofl rofl

unless you have an intellectual based on facts post  post it otherwise piss off. i hate that i share the same taste in music with some of you here.

And yeah, Croatia has no intellectual based on facts post, so why should we believe him?  That's a hypocritical post if I've ever seen one...  Roll Eyes

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 10:53:07 AM »

what a bunch of fucking retards...why dont you give Croatia the benefit of the doubt??? ?to all you people that think he is making this up what the fuck do you now?? nothing... so shut the fuck up. stop making fucking assumptions. no one knows for sure what is the new line up. Sp1at??? why should we believe him either,? to add fuel to the fire!! your coments are enough. if you people did enjoy other pleasures in life like getting off the net once in a while and not eat, drink, sleep GNR? you probably would now something.
if what he says is bullshit i'll be the first one to call him a CUNT everytime he shows up in here. 12th of may is the answer. untill then shut it.
unless you have an intellectual based on facts post? post it otherwise piss off. i hate that i share the same taste in music with some of you here.

Why is it that most of your posts are extremely hate-filled?  None of us eat, sleep, drink GNR.  We've simply have been here for a long time.  Get a grip. Roll Eyes

Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2006, 10:54:45 AM »

Croatia hasnt been proven wrong yet...if you dont get my post by now you're probably an asshole.

Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2006, 10:57:28 AM »

thorazine my last post is not directed to you.
i was just pissed off with some people here coz all they do is give other ones so much shit for no reason at all. ok
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 10:59:51 AM by Big Willie » Logged

Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: