Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's energy on stage
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's energy on stage  (Read 5480 times)
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« on: April 25, 2006, 02:06:38 AM »

If Axl performs with this kind of energy in NY do you think he would need CPR after the performance  or do you think he could still pull this off.   I want this Axl back so badly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7YrZQfMozDE&search=axl%20rose%20

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 07:59:08 AM by Pandora » Logged
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 02:18:14 AM »

now thats a fukin classic.the hairs on my neck all stood up then.if we get that kind of energy from a 44 year old axl then that would be awsome but i think axl has learnt to make his voice and energy last longer.i mean if axl burst out like that during a 2006 show i could imagine him needing more than CPR,he would need a fukin miracle.

saying that,i believe that all the anger has been fused and now Axl is a mellow person with a twist of old Axl in there which does keep popping out during performances. ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:03:39 AM »

If Axl performs with this kind of energy in NY do you think he would need CPR after the performance  or do you think he could still pull this off.   I want this Axl back so badly.

The following is a rule of this board. Please, have this in mind when posting new threads:

Use subject lines that are clear and descriptive of what the thread is about.
"Look At This!" isn't a descriptive subject.

Origen
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 04:14:44 AM »

This video has been posted before especially in the bootleg section.

Of course Axl is NOT going to have that kind of energy now, he was in his 20s there he's now in his 40s, people age. I know it might be hard for some people to except but Axl isn't like that anymore and unless he has a time machine won't be again  peace
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 04:15:24 AM »

That's killer! What a maniac! Grin

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
shaun
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 04:55:11 AM »

I picked up the entire gig on video years ago of that show. The quality of the picture was average, althoug the sound was good. Is there a sharp picture version out there?
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 06:43:19 AM »

If Axl performs with this kind of energy in NY do you think he would need CPR after the performance? or do you think he could still pull this off.? ?I want this Axl back so badly.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://youtube.com/watch?v=7YrZQfMozDE&search=axl%20rose%20
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I picked up the entire gig on video years ago of that show. The quality of the picture was average, althoug the sound was good. Is there a sharp picture version out there?

What show is this from it looks insane! It's obviosly 91 but where is it?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
badapple81
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 07:09:57 AM »

Holy shit! I havent seen this in a while! I love the bit where he gets the mic stand and slams it!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 08:48:25 AM »

If Axl performs with this kind of energy in NY do you think he would need CPR after the performance? or do you think he could still pull this off.? ?I want this Axl back so badly.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://youtube.com/watch?v=7YrZQfMozDE&search=axl%20rose%20
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What show is this from it looks insane! It's obviosly 91 but where is it?

It's from Indiana '91.
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 08:53:24 AM »

what an awesome clip.... they all look so great in there...it doesnt get any better than that....

actually it depresses me that it wont ever happena gain that way lol
88 Days
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 09:22:34 AM »

to use the words of this month's issue of classic rock, "whatever it took to get that guy on stage, when he finally got up there, it was mesmerazing. you couldn't take your eyes off him". so true words. rock n' roll's last great frontman. smoking
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 09:24:29 AM by 66 Days » Logged
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »

rock n' roll's last great frontman. smoking
i'm pretty sure i'll get some backfire but he is the greatest frontman. his energy on stage was unbelievable. i wish i had the chance to see him live in his early years Undecided
but he'll be doing well on this tour aswell.  yes

88 Days
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 09:35:48 AM »

i'm pretty sure i'll get some backfire but he is the greatest frontman. his energy on stage was unbelievable. i wish i had the chance to see him live in his early years Undecided
but he'll be doing well on this tour aswell.? yes

why would it backfire? i agree 100%, axl is by far the greatest frontman that ever lived. even magazines recognize this fact, even if they aren't big fans of the music. axl captured the crowd and held people's attention in an unique way that no one has done either before or after him. it's time for him to re-claim his vacant throne as the greatest frontman that ever lived. smoking
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »

why would it backfire? i agree 100%, axl is by far the greatest frontman that ever lived. even magazines recognize this fact, even if they aren't big fans of the music. axl captured the crowd and held people's attention in an unique way that no one has done either before or after him. it's time for him to re-claim his vacant throne as the greatest frontman that ever lived. smoking

He's certainly one of the greatest although I think Freddie Mercury has a fair claim to 'greatest frontman ever' as well. Axl's definately top 5 IMO though? ok
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 09:45:36 AM by A Private Eye » Logged

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Your Illusion
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »

His voice was totaly fucked up.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:35 AM »

He's certainly one of the greatest although I think Freddie Mercury has a fair claim to 'greatest frontman ever' as well. Axl's definately top 5 IMO though? ok
this is why i said it would backfire, because i had freddie in mind. i think he is the only one that could match axl. they had that energy that no one else had. they knew how to get people into the show. they worked the crowd like no others. hope axl is still able to do that. too bad freddie is gone

DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 10:07:04 AM »

Bloody hell... I want what what he's on Grin

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 10:30:33 AM »

Its called natural energy and I've got it, some people are born like that, I'll be there May 17th NY, with it burning inside me once again! who's gonna be there the 17th?

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 10:33:20 AM »

Axl hasn't had energy like that in a while....I remember seeing a thing on MTV back in the day...He got clean and saw shrinks and shit and he calmed down tremendously on stage....

88 Days
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »

Its called natural energy and I've got it, some people are born like that, I'll be there May 17th NY, with it burning inside me once again! who's gonna be there the 17th?

i've got it too, i know what is must feel like for axl too let it all off the way he does on stage peace
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: