Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:45:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Slash nothing to do with CD or the tour
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash nothing to do with CD or the tour  (Read 6249 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« on: April 22, 2006, 07:05:33 AM »

a very very close source to Slash (who wants to stay anonymous) told us that Slash:

- will absolutley NOT be together on stage with Axl for the announced 2006 shows
- has absolutely nothing to do musically with "Chinese Democracy" album

Source :
http://www.gunsnroses.us/news/articl...?id_article=54

Is meddling in business affairs by the wife of Saul Hudson (a.k.a. Slash) not only responsible for the rift between the top-hat sporting guitarist and W. Axl Rose but an indicator of ongoing tension between the axeman and his current outfit, Velvet Revolver, as well?
According to a source close to the former lead guitarist of Guns N’ Roses, Perla Hudson’s incessant meddling in the business affairs not only caused the divide between the guitarist and his former frontman, Axl Rose, but now threatens his relationship with his current group Velvet Revolver.
Describing Mrs. Hudson as being a both "crystal meth user" and a "prostitute", the source went on to say that until the serpent loving, Les Paul-wielding guitarist’s wife was out of the picture, "there never will be" a proper Guns N’ Roses reunion.
Elaborating on the band’s ongoing legal issues, the source, who did not wish to be identified said that Slash was "spineless” in the matter and that he has not responded because Rose was telling the truth in comments made regarding a lawsuit filed by former band mates Hudson and Michael "Duff" McKagan. The two ex-Guns N’ Roses members filed separate lawsuits with Los Angeles Superior Court in regard to ownership of the group’s past material, with Axl Rose responding with a counter suit filed on March 3rd of this year.
On April 2nd, Blabbermouth reported that Slash told unidentified sources that he would not be leaving the group, but album delays and reports of his band members removing the guitarist’s gear from their recording studio indicate that things are not as rosy as Slash would like them to be.
Contrary to rumors, it has been confirmed that the unruly player has absolutely nothing to do with either the “Chinese Democracy” album or the upcoming Guns N’ Roses tour. Four sold-out warm up dates have been scheduled for the latest incarnation of GN’R as preparation for a massive run of European festival dates this late spring and early summer, including high-profile performances at England’s Download Festival , Rock In Rio Libson and Nova Rock.
Early on, Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland had promised a fresh studio album by December of 2005, but inner turmoil within the group has continued to hold back in the production of the effort. The one-time Stone Temple Pilots frontman recently lashed out at Rose in response to the Guns N’ Roses vocalist’s counter suit of Hudson and McKagan and subsequent response. As of yet, no progress has been reported on the sophomore release from Velvet Revolver. Sources cite that the album may be written in its entirety in the absence of Slash, and that the guitarist will return to the line-up to fulfill contractual obligations.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »

hardcore. hardcore.

Origen
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 07:45:47 AM »

Perla Hudson?s incessant meddling in the business affairs not only caused the divide between the guitarist and his former frontman, Axl Rose

This just proves how much BULLSHIT this is, he wasn't even with Perla at that time.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:57:36 AM by Origen » Logged
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 07:58:41 AM »

Perla Hudson?s incessant meddling in the business affairs not only caused the divide between the guitarist and his former frontman, Axl Rose

This just proves houw much BULLSHIT this is, he wasn't even with Perla at that time.

Exactly, i'ts just nonsense. People who haven't a clue stirring the shit. 

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 08:20:53 AM »

what a bullshit
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 08:24:29 AM »

i hope slash doesnt come back i really dont think axl will let it happen.

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 08:30:49 AM »

i thought Perla had been around for years and that she and slash had been together for a time whilst he was still in GnR???
i'd be v surprised if slash and axl have got a to a level where he would be playing even one night with GnR.

swim thru the spin.....
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 08:37:25 AM »

Perla Hudson’s incessant meddling in the business affairs not only caused the divide between the guitarist and his former frontman, Axl Rose

This just proves how much BULLSHIT this is, he wasn't even with Perla at that time.

you're wrong.
and the divide between axl and slash did not happened overnigth ...

1997 ... SLASH was in Las Vegas when he ran into a young woman he had known for many years. Her name was Perla Ferrer, and the couple soon began dating seriously.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 08:40:18 AM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

dzosua
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

Yeah, I agree, full of crap... As many people said on this board: we'll just have to wait and see... And if I may say something: Axl loves money and he knows, that with Slash, the amount of it would rapidly increase...
Origen
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »

you're wrong.

1997 ... SLASH was in Las Vegas when he ran into a young woman he had known for many years. Her name was Perla Ferrer, and the couple soon began dating seriously.

No I'm right. They didn't marry till October 2001 and they only met in 1997 a year after Slash quit GnR.

Slash and Perla have a message to this:
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 08:47:53 AM »

so rose told the truth? hihi

tell me on thing axl ever lied about ok

and well.... in the latest VR news, there was NO mention of slash anywhere... i guess that tells a lot...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Eric
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 08:50:44 AM »

Delays in the VR album-last one was released in June '04-not even 2 years yet-that's about a normal time frame for any band-people forget how long they toured for-I also think Axl and Slash have deeper issues than Perla
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 09:00:44 AM »

Perla Hudson’s incessant meddling in the business affairs not only caused the divide between the guitarist and his former frontman, Axl Rose

you're wrong.

No I'm right. They didn't marry till October 2001 and they only met in 1997 a year after Slash quit GnR.

im not figthing with slash, nor with you. and we're not gonna get into the debate of "people do meet before they date or marry eachother".

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 09:03:47 AM »

Slash will not be with GN'R on tour or on the new album?

WOW! Now THAT is a shock!

Grin

Has anyone actually believed any of these rumors in the first place? Come on people. Wake up and smell the Jack n' Coke. (or the coffee)

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 09:04:30 AM »

Slash and Perla have known each other long before 97. 97 is just the year when they started dating. That doesn't make the story true though.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 09:08:13 AM »

Slash will not be with GN'R on tour or on the new album?

WOW! Now THAT is a shock!

Grin

Has anyone actually believed any of these rumors in the first place? Come on people. Wake up and smell the Jack n' Coke. (or the coffee)

Not really, but I can tell you that there will be some kind of a reunion. Not on this tour/year, but sometime yes.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 09:18:38 AM »

This story is full of inaccuracies, and the accusations are without merit, border on libel, and do not make sense.  Moreover, the writing is sophomoric, at best.  I think Axl had a brief dispute with Slash's old wife, Renee, and I just have to say, Perla carries more weight than the typical Meth user.   
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 09:18:57 AM »

The only reality is that we are ALL in the dark about Axl and Slash and how they truly feel about one another.

With Slash NOT saying anything about the alleged meeting at Axl's in October, makes me think it happened. ?Had it NOT happened, I would think Slash would have shot it down.

Everyone quit speculating about where Slash is. ?May shows are less than a month away and we'll all find out then who is truly in GNR.

And does it really matter anyway anymore? ?If Slash isn't in......fine.......we all anticipated new line up for a while now and know they already kick ass due to MSG show in 2002. ?And if Slash is back in GNR or even just makes a guest appearance, then we please everyone too so either way, WE ALL WIN BECAUSE GNR IS COMING BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!! peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 09:28:37 AM »

hihi

That's fucking funny rofl
shaun
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 10:48:34 AM »

Slash nothing to do with CD or the tour

well obviously, Slash is in a band called Velvet Revolver hihi
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 10:51:53 AM by D0badog » Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: