Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:47:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  One more NIN picture, with GNR "riddle"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: One more NIN picture, with GNR "riddle"  (Read 21096 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2006, 07:58:47 PM »

hes name is Twiggy.. at least his nick name yes

no its aaron north not twiggy.

are u sure about that? It looks kinda like twiggy, but if you says so..  ok

yup im sure, the picture even says Aaron North and Josh Freese  Wink
RichardNixon
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2006, 07:59:49 PM »

Ok I see it.

One of two things:

1. Trent is goofing on Axl/Robin.
2. A joint tour?

lets hope nr.2? hihi

i think u people are looking too deep into this, Trent has dissed Robin a couple times before, i think hes just screwing with us again.

With "us" i hope you dont' mean GNR fans, I mean you really think most people at this forum go to the NIN site at all?? I think hes doing it for his fans to get a laugh, kinda making fun of axl for "stealing" robin away from NIN.?

Does anyone even care about NIN anymore?? The whole thing is just so retarded I'm shocked this has gotten to 4 pages.? who cares!??!?!

It's not like we have anything better to do, like talk about our favorite songs on "Chinese Democracy" that aren't four year old leaks.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2006, 08:01:54 PM »

I think they did it just because... No reason. That's my take on it.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »

hes name is Twiggy.. at least his nick name yes

no its aaron north not twiggy.

are u sure about that? It looks kinda like twiggy, but if you says so..? ok

yup im sure, the picture even says Aaron North and Josh Freese? Wink

hehe.. okay.. my bad! Its getting late here in Norway.. guess i dont pay to much attention..  Embarrassed
i was actually waiting for that Tommy update people talked about... but i guess its time to... sleep abit..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »

just one more..

we got one picture.. Trent and NIN outside the door... maybe to a studio
we got one picture.. Trent and NIN inside the door.. maybe in the studio

both hits GNR.. They are surly tryin to make it looks like Axl is in the Room.
That could mean something.. and.. it may not mean somthing... think for yourself Question authoraty

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »

I think Trent's heard the finished album and knows it's about to drop... and now he's just fucking with us.beer

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
ckniker
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2006, 08:24:07 PM »

I think Trent is just trying to use the GNR buzz to get some free publicity for himself. ?They simply stage a picture and all the NIN/GNR freaks jizz over it for a week trying to figure out if it means anything. ?Mission accomplished...no money spent and people are talking about NIN even though [With_Teeth] has been out for almost a year.
bucketheadfan
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »

nice pic

trent rulez Grin
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »

Whatever he's up to, its a bit of a laugh. I think its pretty funny and light hearted. I don't think Trent cares much for axl, and if he doesn't this is a far better way of having a go than Scott Weilands effort.

Here today...ready to rock
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »

why are you all so sure is Axl ? I don't see it clearly, just something that seems like him, but I don't think is him or his picture. Some of you are looking too much movies.

hihi

//JK
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2006, 09:17:37 PM »

Trent is responsible for leaking Better, TWAT and IRS. He has clearly taken over production on Chinese Democracy due to Axl's inability to completle the project. What you are seeing in that picture is one of the songs being tweaked and some extra vocals added in, Axl just happened to be caught in the reflection. Trent isnt allowed to talk about any of this so he has to communicate with the world through these pictures cos he really really wants us Guns n' Roses fans to know whats going on!

Rock On  peace

Jonx
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2006, 09:25:28 PM »

You fools!

That ain't no mirror, it's a hole in the wall.

Axl was doing his finishing touches in the room next door, the room with 'Chinese Democracy' above the door.

Do I have to work everything out for you?

I think its pretty fuckin obvious.

Coming This SUmmer

GNR/NIN world tour

People have been bitchin bout opening bands so GNR and NIN will coheadline a massive world tour.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2006, 09:31:56 PM »

Trent is responsible for leaking Better, TWAT and IRS. He has clearly taken over production on Chinese Democracy due to Axl's inability to completle the project. What you are seeing in that picture is one of the songs being tweaked and some extra vocals added in, Axl just happened to be caught in the reflection. Trent isnt allowed to talk about any of this so he has to communicate with the world through these pictures cos he really really wants us Guns n' Roses fans to know whats going on!

Rock On? peace

Jonx

yep, thats it.  Roll Eyes

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2006, 09:55:44 PM »

if you got opera, and right click the picture and check the properties, it says: software: adobe photoshop cs2 macintosh...? Wink

and that the pic was taken by a canon eos 5d cam
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:57:47 PM by Brownstone » Logged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2006, 10:25:25 PM »

Something is going on or Trent is fuck'in with Axl.  I would lean to the first, because the first time is funny.  But he keeps posting pictures with GNR hidden message that is kinda lame. 

Ritz Reeves III
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »

Are they on the same label?

It sure is a great way to get some cross-fanbase publicity...

Or he's taking a shot at Axl/Robin, but why? There's nothing offensive about these pics, they're just kind of interesting.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2006, 10:43:09 PM »

Not sure....didn't read pages 2 or 3 in this thread.....but didn't Trent take a few digs at Axl when he hosted a radio show like 2 years ago calling him fat and washed up or something along those lines?  I thought it was pretty fucked up because of all the support and publicity that Axl and Slash both gave NIN back in their early days.  Either way... I don't see them touring together, probably just Trent fucking with everyone that is a double fan of both bands.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2006, 10:57:20 PM »

I guarantee there wont be a joint tour, both bands cost too much and with those egos it would be insane.  Also it would be bad for both fans, because both bands have a history of not showing and postponing, i bet 50% of the shows would get cancelled or postponed. Also NIN just announced all the dates to their summer tour. One thing about Trent though is he feuds with everyone, but rarely stays mad at anyone.  Look at him and Manson and their love hate relationship.  Also Trent does not run the website. Also that is Saul William and Atticus recording their, both of which do solo stuff, so there wouldbe more of a chance that one of them is going to open on a US tour for GNR than a joint tour with NIN. 

Truthfully I dont really think anything is going on except Trent possibly showing that he was on tour, maybe a dig saying Robin could be out on tour.  Then showing him helping pretty much tech's record an album, possibly showing Robin that he would have helped him on a solo album.  Id guess its more of a dig on Robin if not just a coincidence.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2006, 11:32:04 PM »

A GNR NIN Tour would be a dream come true. I fucking dig NIN, and I always will. I don't know what the fuck is up with these photos. But some of you sound like Trekkies trying to figure out the combination that Kirk used in episode 23. Or the numbers on a sign in Lost that maybe holds some significance.

I don't quite get the time spent trying to solve puzzles that might not exist. Like that silly Geraldo Rivera who wow,,,was opening al capones tomb...and the fucker was empty. Dum dum da dum....ooooo spooky.

Anyway...im a hypocrite because i jsut typed this...when I could have been doin something constructive with my time...like having some medicinal cannabis.

...oh and a big fuck you to those who don't like NIN and Axl.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2006, 11:33:08 PM »

I don't think it's anything more than Trent just trying to screw with people's minds.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: