Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:08:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  One more NIN picture, with GNR "riddle"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: One more NIN picture, with GNR "riddle"  (Read 21011 times)
Olorin
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2006, 06:48:36 AM »

But who are going to see these pics beside NIn fans?? I mean what is the point of showing little pics of cd or axl's head... The mirror thing, maybe trent is going to do a don't cry alterante part 3 hihi

I'm sure it is all aimed at Robin.

Trent is very bitter about him not coming back and getting paid for doing nothing with Axl.

Trents probably heard the new GN'R sound and is amused that it is electronic in many areas, he no doubt thinks Axl is copying his sound. A lot of the media reports compared the sound to NIN, he might have picked up on it.
I hope its all tongue in cheek, although his comments about Robin were pretty savage.
shaun
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2006, 07:12:18 AM »

have no idea what the beef is betwenn Trent and Axl. Both front great bands. Sure Trent had some input at some point into CD all be it for a brief moment or two. Maybe it is just all just harmless fun. Although i did find it rather unprofessional of Trent to put Robin down the way he did some time ago now (assuming the Trent quote was true).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 07:19:29 AM by D0badog » Logged
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2006, 07:12:48 AM »

Or maybe the images are for Robin. ?I'm surprised no one on this board suggested that it could mean Robin is going back to NIN out of frustration of no official releases from the GNR camp. ?Okay, so I'm taking a piss. ?It's more than likely just Reznor looking to cause a stir among the GNR fans who've remained loyal, as most of us would like NIN if we like the nu-Guns. ?So, it's a publicity ploy. ?I also like the idea of the photographer looking to crop himself out of the image, but why use Axl? ?Maybe because Axl is showing up in pictures everywhere these days and NIN thought they'd play on how ridiculous we all are for caring. ?Of course, we'll continue to care until we get an official announcement from the band ?ok. ?

GNRevolution... the missing link.
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2006, 07:24:41 AM »

does this mean that Axl is wearing a bandana again, or is it just someone with a bandana that made him look like axl and you're all overeacting?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »

nin bores the hell out of me. there music is so predictable.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
SADIS
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2006, 07:42:17 AM »

sorry, but :

is there a possibility that trent and guys would be saying :

"surprise is that? : gilby will be back with guns but is currently touring with us so hold onto your guns, soon is the word ?"

Just saying, we see gilby with them a lot, many gnr innuendos, and guys from from gnr to their band back and forth without it being a problem for either bands.. sOOOO ?

Since when is Gilby playing with NIN?
Eric
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2006, 07:43:22 AM »

Never understood why Trent never really had nice things to say about Axl, when Axl has said great things about him, brought them on to open up-not only that, Robin probably has more musical freedom, allowed to submit more ideas for CD-I think Trent writes all NIN material himself, I could be wrong?
Lukin
Headliner

Veganism is nice.

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2006, 07:46:16 AM »

rofl

"Why don't we plant a mechanic virus and erase the memory of the machines that maintain this capitalist dynasty?"
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2006, 07:48:37 AM »

Way to go, Lukin!  ok

So they cropped Axl from the image at the VMAs (as was established).  I still think NIN did it for us, because we go crazy over every picture we find of Axl.

Lukin
Headliner

Veganism is nice.

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2006, 07:52:26 AM »

Way to go, Lukin!? ok

So they cropped Axl from the image at the VMAs (as was established).? I still think NIN did it for us, because we go crazy over every picture we find of Axl.

I can?t take credit for this, found it on another forum but thought it would give people here a good laugh? peace? Grin

I think it?s really funny that NIN is doing this haha  rofl

"Why don't we plant a mechanic virus and erase the memory of the machines that maintain this capitalist dynasty?"
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2006, 08:16:47 AM »

Way to go, Lukin!  ok

So they cropped Axl from the image at the VMAs (as was established).  I still think NIN did it for us, because we go crazy over every picture we find of Axl.

trent most likely doesn`t give a shit about 10000 gnr fans on internet message boards.....and why should he??

i think he`d have to be really bored, if he`s sitting at home photoshopping pics to piss of some gnr fans...

but these photos are really strange indeed....

who found this by the way???   i guess of 20000 people who look at this pic, one person at most would recognize the bandana....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2006, 08:21:09 AM »

Got this from http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/viewtopic.php?t=16369
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 08:33:26 AM by kupirock » Logged

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2006, 08:25:24 AM »

kupirock,

I don't know if you did that or not, but its very well done and pretty much puts the "its not Axl" discussion to rest.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Sagolik
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »

great job kupirock  ok

"Well some say I'm lazy, And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be"
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2006, 08:50:58 AM »

I think it's probably just me, but in the reflection does the picture Axl is stood in front of look like the AFD crucifix to anybody else? Just thought I could see the cartoon GNR faces on the visible points on that cross in the picture. Probably just me though lol.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Lukin
Headliner

Veganism is nice.

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2006, 08:51:49 AM »

hehe you wish!  Grin

mr self destruct
Headliner

That's not stardust on my feet

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2006, 09:11:09 AM »

Why Axl's another eye is black?

Is it implying to that spit-in-the-eye-thing...

Or wait... second eye... Chinese Democracy is gonna be out on second of May!  hihi

Every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »

Way to go, Lukin!? ok

So they cropped Axl from the image at the VMAs (as was established).? I still think NIN did it for us, because we go crazy over every picture we find of Axl.

trent most likely doesn`t give a shit about 10000 gnr fans on internet message boards.....and why should he??

Read my previous post and you'll understand where I'm coming from... Trent's playing on the fact that everyone makes such a big deal over Axl showing up in pictures, that he did this to create a buzz.  And it worked.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2006, 09:36:05 AM »

If Axl sees what we see he must get the creeps, I mean Trent must have some weird ideas about Axl,  ya know? Trent and Scotty both after Axl, this is totally strange. 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Lukin
Headliner

Veganism is nice.

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2006, 10:07:49 AM »

If Axl sees what we see he must get the creeps, I mean Trent must have some weird ideas about Axl,? ya know? Trent and Scotty both after Axl, this is totally strange.?

I don?t think Trent or NIN is after Axl, they?re just having a laugh along with all the hype around the release of CD. I personally think this is great fun!  peace

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: