Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:59:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  LIVE NATION CONFIRMS 2 MORE SHOWS!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LIVE NATION CONFIRMS 2 MORE SHOWS!  (Read 51443 times)
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »

in advance to anyone who gets balcony tickets to the 12th / 14th shows, if you want to trade for 2 floor tickets to the 15th one.

I mean this is insane, the lack of communication and scheduling! rant I mean if I knew there would be 12th and 14th shows i wouldn't have skipped work today and ran around like a madman today. I wouldn't be missing 2 days of school (possibly even exams) just for the 15th show (not like missing school's the bad thing, its the make up work which sucks).

All i know is that if you get the ticks and want to trade feel free to pm, i'm just so frustrated that i don't have the money to go to both shows or i'd do just that!

They are warm up shows, arranged at the last minute.

Nothing special can be done this late in the day, but see it as an extra opportunity for extra tickets.

Work it so it benefits you. Work as a group.

Good luck ?peace

the only blight on this whole thing (which is as fan-friendly and terrifically executed and exciting as any concert extravaganza ive come across, and congratulations to all who made it possible again) is for those people who were going to the 15th thinking it was the first show of the come back. maybe had it been arranged that the 12th and 14th could have been booked first then the 15th and 17th added afterwards.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »

Ok... ?This could be a good thing... ?I'm just gonna wait and see what happens... ?Oh, and to any Powers That Be around here... ?I really, really, really wanna go on the 12th... ? peace

surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2006, 06:23:26 PM »

the reason they're probably not in the database is they're "roll over" shows... which means that once the first two (15th and 17th) sell out, then they will open up the second two the general public... ie after 10am tomorrow... ?pearl jam does this pretty often... they have a venue reserved and depending on how fast the first night will sell out, it will "automatically" open the second night up to the public...
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »

in advance to anyone who gets balcony tickets to the 12th / 14th shows, if you want to trade for 2 floor tickets to the 15th one.

I mean this is insane, the lack of communication and scheduling! rant I mean if I knew there would be 12th and 14th shows i wouldn't have skipped work today and ran around like a madman today. I wouldn't be missing 2 days of school (possibly even exams) just for the 15th show (not like missing school's the bad thing, its the make up work which sucks).

All i know is that if you get the ticks and want to trade feel free to pm, i'm just so frustrated that i don't have the money to go to both shows or i'd do just that!

Nothing special can be done this late in the day, but see it as an extra opportunity for extra tickets.

Good luck ?peace

the only blight on this whole thing (which is as fan-friendly and terrifically executed and exciting as any concert extravaganza ive come across, and congratulations to all who made it possible again) is for those people who were going to the 15th thinking it was the first show of the come back. maybe had it been arranged that the 12th and 14th could have been booked first then the 15th and 17th added afterwards.

It's GN'R  peace
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2006, 06:25:19 PM »

I wish I'd known about this before hand.  I would've gone to the shows on the 14th and 15th, but I've already booked my flight.  Ah well, I guess one show will have to be enough  smoking
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »

Guys don't be too upset......

We get another chance to score tickets.....

It is better the shows were added, maybe by the 3rd/4th nights Axl will be playing more new material... who knows.

I'm going to try and make at least 3 of the shows! peace
meanmachine24
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2006, 06:27:35 PM »

I think the idea of adding two more shows kinda sucks... im happy that more people that didnt snag a ticket this morning will have the opportunity to catch a show now (i know i woulda been crushed had i not gotten a ticket), but I'd really like to see Guns raw and unrehearsed which is what everyone is gonna witness on the 12th... 17th will be clean (... and any suprises Axl may have in store would prob be released then Wink ). Either way, im just enthused about actually getting to see AXL ROSE LIVE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
RebelRose89
Rocker

It's Showtime!

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2006, 06:28:12 PM »

Ok... ?This could be a good thing... ?I'm just gonna wait and see what happens... ?Oh, and to any Powers That Be around here... ?I really, really, really wanna go on the 12th... ? peace

yeah you and me both! I mean its my Birthday for christ's Sake! If anyone could grab extras or work as a group like Mysteron said and help a Gunner out i'm willing to swap show tickets for either the 12th or 14th shows

Go Sabres - Go Bills - Go White Sox
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »

Guys, odds are that scalpers probably won't have access to the new password so keep trying and we can probably get a bunch in the presale tomorrow. ?I'm gonna try to get 4 tickets of each, meaning that I'll have 4 for the 12th, 14th and 15th, and I'll be able to get people that haven't got tickets yet some.

Guys don't be too upset......

We get another chance to score tickets.....

It is better the shows were added, maybe by the 3rd/4th nights Axl will be playing more new material... who knows.

I'm going to try and make at least 3 of the shows! peace

Good point, I doubt uncle Axl is going to play the same set 4 nights almost in a row....

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »

Good luck ?peace

It's GN'R? peace

Grin

i see your point. well made. you're completely right.

and so could this be:
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2006, 06:28:59 PM »

This is gonna make one HELL of a CD set!

Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »

I really really really hope i can get tickets for the 14th!
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2006, 06:31:00 PM »

Tomorrow is a big day! Pre-sale at 9am for May 12 & 14 and public sale for May 15 & 17 at 10am!

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »

I think the idea of adding two more shows kinda sucks... im happy that more people that didnt snag a ticket this morning will have the opportunity to catch a show now (i know i woulda been crushed had i not gotten a ticket), but I'd really like to see Guns raw and unrehearsed which is what everyone is gonna witness on the 12th... 17th will be clean (... and any suprises Axl may have in store would prob be released then Wink ). Either way, im just enthused about actually getting to see AXL ROSE LIVE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

I'm a little bummed about the mystery element being gone from the 15th show I'm going to.  The anticipation would have been great, wondering who will be the third guitarist, what new songs they'll play, and all that fun stuff.  But I can't complain, it's going to be a great time no matter what
Chief
Legend

« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2006, 06:33:26 PM »

i cant believe some people are complaining about More shows!!! oh well, i am f'n psyched!! the more shows the better!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

This is so cool. ?I am excited for everyone who gets to go. ?Wish I could but my wife is pregnant and expecting around this time. ?I really wish I could go. ?Hope someone sneaks a camera in and records one of them. ?beer
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2006, 06:36:17 PM »

i cant believe some people are complaining about More shows!!! oh well, i am f'n psyched!! the more shows the better!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  But they kind of went in reverse, usually they book additional shows at later dates.  My only regret is that I can't change my travel plans to see more than one show  peace
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2006, 06:36:32 PM »

I'm a little bummed about the mystery element being gone from the 15th show I'm going to.? The anticipation would have been great, wondering who will be the third guitarist, what new songs they'll play, and all that fun stuff.? But I can't complain, it's going to be a great time no matter what

I agree but if you dont read the boards you wont know

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2006, 06:37:30 PM »

Tomorrow is a big day! Pre-sale at 9am for May 12 & 14 and public sale for May 15 & 17 at 10am!

I think Tool's new concert tickets go on sale tomorrow as well so it's going to be a fucking busy day.  Do we know when the normal sale for the 12th and 14th tickets is?

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2006, 06:40:09 PM »

I'm a little bummed about the mystery element being gone from the 15th show I'm going to.  The anticipation would have been great, wondering who will be the third guitarist, what new songs they'll play, and all that fun stuff.  But I can't complain, it's going to be a great time no matter what

I agree but if you dont read the boards you wont know

Well Dave, I don't think I'll be able to resist  ok

And I'm sure I'll run into at least one person who was at the show on the 14th at the pre party for the show on the 15th
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: