Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 01:27:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  LIVE NATION CONFIRMS 2 MORE SHOWS!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LIVE NATION CONFIRMS 2 MORE SHOWS!  (Read 51500 times)
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2006, 08:07:01 AM »

WHY on earth would ticketmaster or livenation give a fuck which fan goes to which show?

No offence, but that seems pretty silly.? Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying.

Maybe management asked Live Nation to send the e-mail in order to shy the scalpers away from the only real two shows. ?I am sure many scalpers and brokers signed up to Live Nation if not already signed up in order to get pre-sale passwords. ?Now that they see there are two new "first and second" shows, the e-mail will make them pounce at a non-existant concert while true fans from the board just aim at the 15th and 17th rather than the 12th and 14th.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2006, 08:08:11 AM »

well the someone who sent the email out, made it look like it was actually from LN but it wasnt (look at some of the other threads for evidence) ?And as far as TM goes they never confirmed the 2 extra dates, even still now a mere 2 hrs b4 they supposedly go on sale, come on now TM doesnt do any surprises at the last sec or anything, if the new shows were happening it would surely be on TM's site by now. ?Someone was having fun with us!

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
nadia
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2006, 08:09:05 AM »

WHY on earth would ticketmaster or livenation give a fuck which fan goes to which show?

No offence, but that seems pretty silly.? Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying.

Maybe management asked Live Nation to send the e-mail in order to shy the scalpers away from the only real two shows. ?I am sure many scalpers and brokers signed up to Live Nation if not already signed up in order to get pre-sale passwords. ?

I don't think that could be it with the regular sale happening after that.
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2006, 08:09:19 AM »

Maybe management asked Live Nation to send the e-mail in order to shy the scalpers away from the only real two shows. ?I am sure many scalpers and brokers signed up to Live Nation if not already signed up in order to get pre-sale passwords. ?Now that they see there are two new "first and second" shows, the e-mail will make them pounce at a non-existant concert while true fans from the board just aim at the 15th and 17th rather than the 12th and 14th.

Thank you, this is what I've been saying since around 7PM last night

Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2006, 08:09:30 AM »

well the someone who sent the email out, made it look like it was actually from LN but it wasnt (look at some of the other threads for evidence) ?And as far as TM goes they never confirmed the 2 extra dates, even still now a mere 2 hrs b4 they supposedly go on sale, come on now TM doesnt do any surprises at the last sec or anything, if the new shows were happening it would surely be on TM's site by now. ?Someone was having fun with us!

I must say, they would do it for a "surprise gigs." ?The 12th and 14th could be considered surprise gigs.

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2006, 08:09:43 AM »

What evidence? ?The emails came from LiveNation's network. ? A different host and a different email address, but still from their network.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »

but this doen't make sense...since the first sale for the 12th and 14th are starting at 9am and the sale for all the remaining tickets for all shows start at 10am.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »

Maybe management asked Live Nation to send the e-mail in order to shy the scalpers away from the only real two shows. ?I am sure many scalpers and brokers signed up to Live Nation if not already signed up in order to get pre-sale passwords. ?

I don't think that could be it with the regular sale happening after that.

Very true. ?I agree but strange things do happen. ? ?peace

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2006, 08:11:30 AM »

It is also possible that this was a phising scam designed to get account info....Are the originating domains exactly the same?
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:13 AM »

Well everyone can believe what they want...but while people are trying to getr tickets for the 12th(which doesnt exsist) I will be getting tickets for the 15th, the FIRST GNR show of this tour!

smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:22 AM »

I really hope these are on.......I changed flights to come out on Friday AM, plus a weekend more of hotel rooms in NYC  rofl

Why oh why is everything a soap opera with GNR?
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:40 AM »

But again - how are the "true fans" supposed to know that the 12th and 14th shows are not real? ? There is nothing but speculation and there is no reason to suggest that scalpers are incapable of speculation too.

What leaks??
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:45 AM »

Does ANYONE who is doubting this stuff realize something very simple?  The image w/ the poster & the dates of 5-12 / 5-14 is HOSTED on Livenation's website.  Again, unless they got hacked, this is happening.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:49 AM »

but this doen't make sense...since the first sale for the 12th and 14th are starting at 9am and the sale for all the remaining tickets for all shows start at 10am.

I makes sense but it doesn't. ?Only 25% of tickets are left for the 15th and 17th. ?If more than 50% were available, I would think that no pre-sale would happen until the majority of the tickets were sold... in this case, the majority of the tickets are already sold. ? peace

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2006, 08:14:32 AM »

It is also possible that this was a phising scam designed to get account info....Are the originating domains exactly the same?

Yes they are.

And LiveNation and TicketMaster HAVE our account information already don't they?

What leaks??
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2006, 08:15:15 AM »

Does ANYONE who is doubting this stuff realize something very simple?? The image w/ the poster & the dates of 5-12 / 5-14 is HOSTED on Livenation's website.? Again, unless they got hacked, this is happening.

-darknemus

That is the strange thing. ?Hosted on Live Nation but no supported evidence that these concerts are going to happen. ?I'm staying nuetral on the subject. ?I already have my tickets. ? hihi

oneway23
VIP

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2006, 08:15:38 AM »

Does ANYONE who is doubting this stuff realize something very simple?  The image w/ the poster & the dates of 5-12 / 5-14 is HOSTED on Livenation's website.  Again, unless they got hacked, this is happening.

-darknemus

I was simply speculating, but you must admit that no listing 45 min prior is a bit odd...Perhaps we have to wait the 30 seconds for the 1st two to sell out and then they'll show
amenpill
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2006, 08:16:15 AM »

Well, If it was true, we do you guys think they will make it official ?

The Best is yet to come !!!!Suckers
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

Yes they are.

And LiveNation and TicketMaster HAVE our account information already don't they?

Obviously...jesus...just making sure it was the same....never know
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2006, 08:19:55 AM »

Huh I've never seen something like this...  very odd...  although if anyone would have some weird ticket thing like this, it'd be GNR

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: