Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:13:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  tickets sold out in three minutes
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: tickets sold out in three minutes  (Read 7315 times)
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 04:00:03 PM »

After 2 1/2 hours on ticketmaster today and 2 million ticketmaster screen decipherings I broke down and bought 2 tix on stub hub for 118 a piece - not that bad considering GNR in a small venue

Maybe I should have tried again tomorrow but I don't have very good luck with TM -

hopefully more fellow gunners will score tix especially if more shows are announced

Cheers,

Alex
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »

How come GnR didn't do what they did in 91 for the club dates?  They had some type of special ticket that couldn't scalped because it had the purchasers info on it...or something to that effect.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »

That is correct.

However 25% of total tickets still remain for tommorows sale, so if you haven't got any yet you still have a shot.

Why do you reply to every "official" thread as if you know all the facts concerning G N R? Like this isn't news to you cause you are an insider? You're a joke man, a bad joke.

Looks to me like this guy has fuckin' bent over to do what he can to help fans get tickets.

Ping.

Plus, I will continue to do so tommorow as I have enlisted my best friend to try and score more tickets via the online sale tommorow. ?peace
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 04:01:04 PM »

If you guys don't get through in the first couple minutes keep trying. ?I got my single ticket about 25 minutes after the hour, I'm guessing it was a released ticket after somebody screwed up on the order form. ?

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 04:18:51 PM »

Try TicketLiquidator.com they have GA Floor for $100/each... After fees and shipping I paid $242 for 2 (still a good price).

Raven
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »

That is correct.

However 25% of total tickets still remain for tommorows sale, so if you haven't got any yet you still have a shot.

Why do you reply to every "official" thread as if you know all the facts concerning G N R? Like this isn't news to you cause you are an insider? You're a joke man, a bad joke.

Looks to me like this guy has fuckin' bent over to do what he can to help fans get tickets.

Ping.

Plus, I will continue to do so tommorow as I have enlisted my best friend to try and score more tickets via the online sale tommorow.  peace

Seriously guys, I haven't been here too long, but i dont't understand the hate for Mr. I. He was more than willing to answer all my questions about the presale, even before we had official info, and it turned out to be 100% true. He was also going to give me the 11:00 pw, but i ended up not needing it. He has done everything in his power to help other forum members get their tickets for face value, which i don't see too many other members doing. I think you guys should lay off for a while on him.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »

That is correct.

shut up dude. Mr. I has been everything he can to help people get tickets, make sure the password process went smoothly, and has book the preshow party..... Mr. I is a valued gnr fan member and i can't wait to meet him before the show ok

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
SADIS
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 04:45:41 PM »

That is correct.

shut up dude. Mr. I has been everything he can to help people get tickets, make sure the password process went smoothly, and has book the preshow party..... Mr. I is a valued gnr fan member and i can't wait to meet him before the show ok

No, I won't shut up. I've been around here long enough to know that eventhough he might throw a GnR party and works his butt off to get other fans tickets his attitude is annoying. I can remember him even claiming to me that he was an insider and worked for Axl so he could just win an argument. And the way he presents himself is like he knows everything for a fact when he hasn't got any more clues than us.

It's not what you say it's the way you say it. That's my problem with him. Don't pretend to be something you're not. Lack of attention in personal life does effect some people. But let's not make this a discussion about something else. I got it off my chest and now will lay it to rest. Have fun Mr Intensity; enjoy it while it lasts.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 04:49:40 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
SADIS
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

There still some cum on the left side of your lip.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2006, 04:55:39 PM »

I got my first round of tickets within seconds. Here is a tip for anyone who still has to chance ticket tomorrow

go to
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

and place it in a small window on your ticketmaster screen. when it hit 9:00:02 hit the gnr page. Most people's computer or personal clocks are off a bit... in this situation every second counts.

My second round of tickets took way longer but i got them. Can finally relax

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2006, 04:56:21 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

I never said I worked for Axl Rose.... I've never even spoke to him.

I've never once said I was an "insider" either, I just continue to post correct information with exception to the one time I spoke to soon about the new logo not being "official."

Good luck to all of you that will be trying to obtain tickets tommorow morning when the remaining 25% go on sale. ?peace
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2006, 04:58:57 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

Dude - I don't want to know what you fantasize about.   But having a go at members who are here actually helping people is pretty shit. 

Time to grow up I think.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
allmysalvation
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2006, 04:59:22 PM »

What's life without a little intensity? At least, if he's annoying, he's helpful, there are plently of people out there who are annoying AND useless......

Congrats to everyone who got tickets today and good luck to everyone tomorrow.......
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »

What's life without a little intensity? At least, if he's annoying, he's helpful, there are plently of people out there who are annoying AND useless......

Congrats to everyone who got tickets today and good luck to everyone tomorrow.......

Did you happen to score tickets.. you never specified if you missed out???
SADIS
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2006, 05:00:43 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

You did not? Yeah you did: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=28093.msg522962#msg522962
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2006, 05:04:28 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

You did not? Yeah you did: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=28093.msg522962#msg522962

Wow, you really take your internet seriously... you took that comment in the wrong way. At least I know I annoyed you so much you made sure to keep track of all my posts.

Anyway, I'm done here. I don't work for Axl Rose.
SADIS
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2006, 05:06:38 PM »

Mr I 1 - 0 Sadis.

The end.

Wow, you really take your internet seriously... you took that comment in the wrong way. At least I know I annoyed you so much you made sure to keep track of all my posts.

Anyway, I'm done here. I don't work for Axl Rose.

Whahah, you're taking the easy way out. Fine by me.

"It's so easy, easy when everybody's tryin to please me baby....."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2006, 05:13:30 PM »

I have to agree with SADIS....MrI you are full of shit with your supposed insider information rant

But at the same time Mr Intensity, kudos to you for trying to hook people up with tickets at cost....and kudos to you for setting up the htgth NYC Hammerstien meet beer

It was cool of you to do this MrI......and SADIS......even you have to respect what he has done in that regard... yes

but also MrI there are many others selling extra tickets to fans in need....so don't for once,people, think MrI is the only one doing it....he's just the only post whore doing it hihi

St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »

wow i thought they would sell out quick but thats amazing

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: