Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 185581 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1360 on: April 19, 2006, 08:18:20 PM »

I'm just assuming that they're not going to release every single ticket via the presale. Half of them, maybe, but not every single ticket is going to be available. There's going to be at least some left over for Friday.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #1361 on: April 19, 2006, 08:18:50 PM »

By the way...I don't know why all the people without the password are complaining. It is obviously out there, I found it in less than 2 minutes. It is virtually useless, I'll see you in line Friday at 10am folks!

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1362 on: April 19, 2006, 08:19:42 PM »

I cannot wait to check Ebay and see all the tickets onsale.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1363 on: April 19, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »

can someone summarize everything?

i have my presale password for 9am.

so do i use the same password or a different one for 11am?

when will the 11am password be available?

if i don't score these 2 ways i wait til friday and then hopefully somone will sell me one if i don't get one?
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #1364 on: April 19, 2006, 08:30:09 PM »

BTW, we are only so pissed off because of the fuckin' tourists all the time.

Good lord, once the nice weather hits, they're out in full force.  You know what's going to happen, right?  We'll be waiting outside the Hammerstein and every 5 minutes, someone is going to ask you what you're waiting around for.  Happened to me on the U2 GA line outside MSG. 

I might spare myself the breath this time and just wear a sign "I'm waiting for a concert, move along, nothing to see here."
Bono
« Reply #1365 on: April 19, 2006, 08:32:03 PM »

Good lord, once the nice weather hits, they're out in full force.? You know what's going to happen, right?? We'll be waiting outside the Hammerstein and every 5 minutes, someone is going to ask you what you're waiting around for.? Happened to me on the U2 GA line outside MSG.?

I might spare myself the breath this time and just wear a sign "I'm waiting for a concert, move along, nothing to see here."

Which U2 MSG show were you at comaknight? I was at the October 8th show. Pissed down rain all day.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1366 on: April 19, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »

Good lord, once the nice weather hits, they're out in full force.  You know what's going to happen, right?  We'll be waiting outside the Hammerstein and every 5 minutes, someone is going to ask you what you're waiting around for.  Happened to me on the U2 GA line outside MSG. 

What time are you going to start waiting?
comaknight
Rocker

« Reply #1367 on: April 19, 2006, 09:05:03 PM »

What time are you going to start waiting?

Unsure.  (Planning on) Going the 17th.  If I can only get one ticket instead of three, I guess my friends are SOOL.  Plan is to scope out the scene on Monday, ask the people there what time they got there, survey the scene throughout the day (I work a block away).  Then I will have a better idea how early I'll need to be.  My only Hammerstein experience was GA for Black Crowes reunion show.  Sold out all nights.  I got there around 5, I was in the front row of balcony.  If I had a floor ticket, I would've been front row down there, too.  I'm not sure we'll need to get there supremely early, but I understand people wanting to be 100%.

And Bono, to answer your question, I went Oct. 10th.  And in relation to my statement to jimb0 about being 100% sure to be in the front, I was #1 on the GA line.   ok
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #1368 on: April 19, 2006, 09:08:33 PM »

Comaknight, are there two waiting lines, one for floor and one for balcony,  or is it one line?  Thanks
comaknight
Rocker

« Reply #1369 on: April 19, 2006, 09:11:17 PM »

Comaknight, are there two waiting lines, one for floor and one for balcony,  or is it one line?  Thanks

There were two.  I was actually mistakenly in the floor line.  Then I asked around and found out.  I moved over to the balcony line. There were more people in front of me on the balcony line than the floor line, but I ended up in the front row anyway.  I plan on the same for the 17th.  Even if it means I take the day off from work (though I doubt it will).  I know I'll have plenty of friends to hang out with. 
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1370 on: April 19, 2006, 09:15:33 PM »

I cannot wait to check Ebay and see all the tickets onsale.

There seems to be some onsale already for a massive mark up. One of the many reasons why I hate eBay.

Besides that I think the presale thing is a good idea. Just imagine a room full of hardcore Guns fans who have been waiting years, who know all the words to the new songs, who wont be asking where is slash...though, that is assuming that the pre sale goes to plan....
Either way, it's a pity I live in Australia.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 09:17:44 PM by snow white » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1371 on: April 19, 2006, 09:30:51 PM »

Ebay is FLOODED with people selling tickets to these two shows.

All GA of course. I'm assuming they are just taking the risk, sure they will get GA tickets with their presale password.

Amazing.............
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1372 on: April 19, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »

Someone has to react to this overconfidence.

I hope we hear nothing until the moment before the presale; a new password to screw the brokers.

Keep your eyes peeled.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #1373 on: April 19, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »

I understand the outrage over the brokers, but the reality is that these brokers WILL get the tickets they want to sell. Tickets always fin their way into their hands, and i'm sure it is an inside job. We just have to hope we can get some through ticketmaster, and then it will turn into who has $$$ to pay the brokers.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1374 on: April 19, 2006, 09:34:53 PM »

Someone has to react to this overconfidence.

I hope we hear nothing until the moment before the presale; a new password to screw the brokers.

Keep your eyes peeled.

It would be great to see them get the screw job on this one especially, but I doubt it will happen.

One broker says " Buy as many tickets as you like...... 1-20 tickets"

They are going for 399/pair on average.

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #1375 on: April 19, 2006, 09:37:22 PM »

And i know ebay is shady, but you can be sure if some of these brokers are selling tickets, they will have them. Some of these companies do nothing but sell scalped tickets and cannot afford to have bad pub by selling something they won't have.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1376 on: April 19, 2006, 09:42:41 PM »

I hate inside jobs. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1377 on: April 19, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

And i know ebay is shady, but you can be sure if some of these brokers are selling tickets, they will have them. Some of these companies do nothing but sell scalped tickets and cannot afford to have bad pub by selling something they won't have.

I think they are taking the gamble. I think this mostly because they have GA seats only. To me, that says they don't have the tickets, but the password only.

I didn't see bids on many of them either. Which is good for them. I doubt the bids will start until after the sale is over........
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1378 on: April 19, 2006, 09:49:31 PM »

I counted 303 tickets on ebay?  That's about 5% of all the tickets available.  I find it hard to believe that many tickets find their way out especially 2-3 days before tickets even go on sale.  Then again you never know with the ticket scalping business the way it is nowadays.
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1379 on: April 19, 2006, 09:53:10 PM »

i did get cheaper tickets for madonna and motley crue msg shows last year on ebay (less than face value, and both shows were sold out) but i guess this won't be the same.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: